Mahakumbh

India-Forums

Mahakumbh
Mahakumbh

Mahakumbh 1-4: The Quest for Immortality DT note pg 15 (Page 8)

Sadia_JenAm IF-Dazzler
Sadia_JenAm
Sadia_JenAm

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kusum04

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">after all, he tied with our Jalal/Rajat for the best actor award!</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">LOLWackoGeek

</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">What if i say its vice vesra...Big smilefair enough.</font>
<div></div>

Exactly. And whatever happened at that "tie" moment on stage was enough to differentiate LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

happychappyKusum04sjj23

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kusum04

after all, he tied with our Jalal/Rajat for the best actor award!
LOL Wacko Geek

What if i say its vice vesra... Big smile fair enough. 

Your DP nice :) would love to robLOL Arrow becoming boring so let me rob your DP LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kusum04

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Nice analysis. I started watching it from this week only and read written updates. This post did help me to get an insight of the story.
Actually for me it resembles quite a lot with Harry Potter. What with the chosen mark, some secret society, mantras everything everything reminds me of Harry Potter and that is the first reason I have decided to give a chance to the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandhya.Asashashyam

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

Nice analysis. I started watching it from this week only and read written updates. This post did help me to get an insight of the story.
Actually for me it resembles quite a lot with Harry Potter. What with the chosen mark, some secret society, mantras everything everything reminds me of Harry Potter and that is the first reason I have decided to give a chance to the show.
Another Potterite!Hug

sashashyamshruthiravi

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Shyamala Akka,
It is really good to see back in IF and hope you are recovering well. 

Loved how you analyzed the 4 episode of Mahakumbh. The show has unique and freshness to it. Looking forward in seeing how the mythical mystery unfolds

I had the same thought when I saw Goutham Rode during his first scene when he emerged from the lake in white. 

Looking forward in reading your upcoming reviews.

Love,
Revathi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sashashyam

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Nice to see another Potter fan. So I can analyze a lot based on Harry Potter Big smile. Well I have been a very active member in DABH, EHT and Everest forums.

Sandhya.Asashashyam

ngayou IF-Rockerz
ngayou
ngayou

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Aunty, it s so good to see u back Smile . But please don't overstress urself & take care (u know how tiring ur gang of girls r Wink LOL ).

Coming to the show, I am watching it tho I missed the Rudra s capture & escape epi, yet to watch it. Let me be very frank that I couldn't make much sense out of the story probably bcos I ve never seen or read any of the Potter series, but ur post has shed light on it & now am able to understand it better. Am not exactly mindblown by the show as yet but it s definitely a lot better fare than the others on TV right now, I d say.

Seema is a treat to watch & regarding Gautam, before SC started I was very much sceptical too of his acting skills as I d seen him only anchoring N.Baliye & now I ll freely admit he s quite a good actor too Smile . But of course, each of us have our favourites & like to think they r the best Wink !

Anyway, thanks a lot for this one , Aunty Embarrassed . Regarding JA, it s almosy beyond redemption now Confused , sighhh! Hope this show doesn't disappoint much as it is finite Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiadiana12Sandhya.Asashashyam

Kusum04 IF-Dazzler
Kusum04
Kusum04

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghalibmirza

LOL..reading the comments about Gauti and other flavors..! hello ladies one thing these two share in common is pink lips..and watch for thatEmbarrassed

Guati is the lead of MK... Embarrassed How any other pink lips are relevant on this forum? LOL Wacko 

Sandhya.Asjj23

Go to top