Mahakumbh

India-Forums

Mahakumbh
Mahakumbh

Mahakumbh 1-4: The Quest for Immortality DT note pg 15 (Page 2)

adiana12 IF-Rockerz
adiana12
adiana12

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Hi Shyamala, am watching MK as its one of my fav genre's - today was a let down but lets see - its still early - the kid playing the teen Rudra is superb - so is Seema Biswas as Maimui - not a fan of Rode so wont comment - till last week the story was the hero for MK but today I saw the shift - as of now will watch but I am skeptical about this one now Tongue - JA messed up by making itself heroine oriented this one seems to be following the cinema route of making itself actor oriented - lets see how it unfolds now Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandhya.A---Khushi---sashashyamghalibmirza

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Unres page 1...Smile
fariaabrar Groupbie
fariaabrar
fariaabrar

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Hi Shyamala
you wrote so wonderfully and analaysed the show perfectly that I have no words .Clap  I am a huge Gautam admirer and eagerly waiting for his entry Day Dreaming and  I am sure that he will make it worth watching show for you . My second fav character till now is maimui and seema biswasji is superb . Looking forward to your posts .

Faria

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sashashyam

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
shyamala, my dearest thanks for the pm..now i will take some time to read your analysis and watch the epi as i have a hectic day ahead of me..but am dying to read what you have to say and then give my two cents..talk to you laterHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandhya.Asashashyam

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adiana12

Hi Shyamala, am watching MK as its one of my fav genre's - today was a let down but lets see - its still early - the kid playing the teen Rudra is superb - so is Seema Biswas as Maimui - not a fan of Rode so wont comment - till last week the story was the hero for MK but today I saw the shift - as of now will watch but I am skeptical about this one now Tongue - JA messed up by making itself heroine oriented this one seems to be following the cinema route of making itself actor oriented - lets see how it unfolds now Big smile

adi i too am impressed by siddhart and seema..the rest seems to be ok but not breadth taking! and i tell you that i am missing RT and want to see him as ashoka!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandhya.Asashashyam

Coolpree Senior Member
Coolpree
Coolpree

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Hi again, Shyamala   thanks for the pm alert.  I am so glad for your post which is as usual brilliant.  
As I said to you before MK is right up my alley and I can get lost in the world of secret societies.  I am thrilled that someone had the courage to come up with a TV serial on this.  In the face of all the regressive family dramas on TV this is a very bold choice and I Hope it will succeed.

I was amazed at your narration of the legend of Garuda and amritmanthan.  I did not know any of that..WOW.
Young Rudra is amazing.  I am now determined to watch Ashoka to enjoy this young blazing talent.  What can one say about Seema Biswas...brilliant but nothing less is expected from this legendary actress.  
Shymala I am embarrassed to say I had never heard of Gautam Rode and had to google him to look him up.  I hope he lives up to the standards this show has set so far.
The cinematography  on the banks of Kashi and Allahabad is breathtaking...loved it.  I felt I was watching a film rather than Indian TV.

I am looking forward to this journey with MK.  Your presence and writings are going to be the exclamation point!!
Hope the knees are healing well...happy writings and take care

Edited by Coolpree - 22 December 2014 at 6:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mishtidoiSindhuMenonsashashyam

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
^ Fantastic analysis of 1st week of Mahakumbh  episodes,  Shyamala aunty! Clap
U have a knack with words! Cool

Seema B & Siddharth N act so brilliantly! Clap Casting of this show is perfect to the 'T'! Star

Looking fwd to ur posts here! Approve 
Thanks for the PM! Smile

sashashyam

aashyagh IF-Rockerz
aashyagh
aashyagh

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Hi Shyamala, have watched a small but of an episode, and I don't think I will watch as I m not fond of Gautam Rode.  I feel he is very stiff as an actor.  But your analysis, as always bang on.  You do not need to watch the show to read your posts, your writing is splendid and that gives the narration.  So, I would rather stick to your posts. WinkSmile

sashashyam

Go to top