Mahakumbh

India-Forums

Mahakumbh
Mahakumbh

Mahakumbh 1-4: The Quest for Immortality DT note pg 15 (Page 10)

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Khushi---

Originally posted by Orchid25

@---Khushi---,
You don't need to apologize for anything, everyone can criticize if acting goes wrong, but passing judgement without watching, that did not go well with many of us. And GR do not give much space to his viewers to criticize even, I am sure everyone will like him, he has that capability. And we GR fans not much sentimental. If he fail to impress, why wont you criticize him? And once he said that he try to learn from it so I don't think there is anything wrong in to criticize after watching

Point noted, buddy...Big smile...n you're quite right to an extent...

...but i guess most of us did not pass judgement on GR...just said that it would take time to start appreciating another actor...n seeing the fan following for GR, I'm now excited to watch him perform...let the curtains roll...Big smile

(PS: I did not apologise for criticising coz I did not criticise...Smile...I apologised for unintentionally hurting sentiments of a particular fandom ) 

You are guessing right, most dint. But a small number of Judgement has been passed and I was talking about it, I read randomly, so don't know who dint criticized or who did. Anyways, leave it. Nothing will come up with this cause he not even entered.

P.S: I said ''ANYTHING'' for apology AND ''EVERYONE'' not meant you definitely, I thought I was using as general.

Edited by Orchid25 - 23 December 2014 at 9:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kusum04---Khushi---sjj23sashashyam

Sandhya.A IF-Rockerz
Sandhya.A
Sandhya.A

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Today  it was from Da Vinci  Code...put the  tracking  device  in a soap and throw it in a moving  van...
This serial  is going  to  be  a  combo of hp and da Vinci  code.Stern Smile

Doesn't  this Shivanand  have an uncanny  resemblance  to  Alan Rickman?

Seema was wonderful  in her proud looks watching  Rudra preparing to play Ram.

Edited by Sandhya.A - 23 December 2014 at 11:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Coolpreesp108sashashyam

sp108 Goldie
sp108
sp108

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya.A

Today  it was from Da Vinci  Code...put the  tracking  device  in a soap and throw it in a moving  van...
This serial  is going  to  be  a  combo of hp and da Vinci  code.Stern Smile

Doesn't  this Shivanand  have an uncanny  resemblance  to  Alan Rickman?

Seema was wonderful  in her proud looks watching  Rudra preparing to play Ram.

Yup. That scene was lifted from the book,  but it was better in the book me thinks. 

I liked Robin Das a lot today. Especially when he calls Rudra Bishu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandhya.Asashashyam

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
shyamala although MK is a good and a different show but i just cannot get over RT's brilliance!..although story of JA has been butchered our abba huzoor surprises us yet again with his brilliant performance..and today i was mesmerized by his middle aged voice modulation and mannerisms of a man in thirties and a father of a teenager..how i wish the look gets changed as well!

Sandhya.Asashashyam

ddsoaps IF-Dazzler
ddsoaps
ddsoaps

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Wow what an impressive analysis...

I have read you works during the early days of JA, a show I gave up watching for various reasons a long time ago.

Sidharth Nigam is truly fascinating to watch. Its like his eyes hold the mysteries of the earth. That brooding intensity and silence is killing.

And yeah watch out Bollywood...Sidharth has the makings of a BW hero! Directorji ne toh keh diya...Dhoom 10 it is!LOL

May I ask you something, can I tweet this thread to the makers. Arvind Babbal & Life OK?

And yeah it would be fine if you decline the request...

Diana

Sandhya.Asashashyamghalibmirza

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddsoaps

I have read you works during the early days of JA, a show I gave up watching for various reasons a long time ago.

Sidharth Nigam is truly fascinating to watch. Its like his eyes hold the mysteries of the earth. That brooding intensity and silence is killing.

And yeah watch out Bollywood...Sidharth has the makings of a BW hero! Directorji ne toh keh diya...Dhoom 10 it is!LOL

May I ask you something, can I tweet this thread to the makers. Arvind Babbal & Life OK?

Diana

that little boy is a dynamite and i am sure he will make it big in bollywood!

ddsoapsSandhya.A

sp108 Goldie
sp108
sp108

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
I kinda liked yesterday's episode. Things are moving at a lesser pace but they are moving well. 
But i find lots of missing pieces from the first week - The book bearing the garud symbol was not found in India but far away in Europe. Can't figure out why.
Also, it surprises me that the Secret Society didn't hire a Pali/ Prakrit expert and chose to waste time torturing Shivanand into revealing the secrets in the book. 

The Secret Society wants to torment Shivanand but preserve Rudra. Swami Balivesh seems to have Rudra under his watch. So far I don't understand the extent of Swami Balivesh's knowledge about Rudra's abilities.

Sandhya.A---Khushi---sashashyam

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
My dear Diana,

I am flattered that you liked this one much! Thanks  a million. And you are an old JA reader as well!

I agree with your cent per cent about the young Rudra, Siddharth. He is surely going to make it to films, and succeed there as well. That brooding intensity reminds me of James Dean.

Its like his eyes hold the mysteries of the earth. What an utterly lovely turn of phrase, my dear!

Of course you can tweet this thread to whomever you like. I would like them to know how good their latest baby is. During a 6 week period in 2013, when I was analysing one particular track in DKDM, I got to know Utkarsh Naithani quite well, and so maybe you could send it to him as well. I used to post my analyses on his FB page in those days.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by ddsoaps

Diana

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ddsoaps

Go to top