Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Orchid25

@---Khushi---,

You don't need to apologize for anything, everyone can criticize if acting goes wrong, but passing judgement without watching, that did not go well with many of us. And GR do not give much space to his viewers to criticize even, I am sure everyone will like him, he has that capability. And we GR fans not much sentimental. If he fail to impress, why wont you criticize him? And once he said that he try to learn from it so I don't think there is anything wrong in to criticize after watching

Point noted, buddy...😃...n you're quite right to an extent...

...but i guess most of us did not pass judgement on GR...just said that it would take time to start appreciating another actor...n seeing the fan following for GR, I'm now excited to watch him perform...let the curtains roll...😃

(PS: I did not apologise for criticising coz I did not criticise...😊...I apologised for unintentionally hurting sentiments of a particular fandom ) 

Edited by ---Khushi--- - 9 years ago
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Point noted, buddy...😃...n you're quite right to an extent...

...but i guess most of us did not pass judgement on GR...just said that it would take time to start appreciating another actor...n seeing the fan following for GR, I'm now excited to watch him perform...let the curtains roll...😃

(PS: I did not apologise for criticising coz I did not criticise...😊...I apologised for unintentionally hurting sentiments of a particular fandom ) 

You are guessing right, most dint. But a small number of Judgement has been passed and I was talking about it, I read randomly, so don't know who dint criticized or who did. Anyways, leave it. Nothing will come up with this cause he not even entered.

P.S: I said ''ANYTHING'' for apology AND ''EVERYONE'' not meant you definitely, I thought I was using as general.
Edited by Orchid25 - 9 years ago
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Today  it was from Da Vinci  Code...put the  tracking  device  in a soap and throw it in a moving  van...
This serial  is going  to  be  a  combo of hp and da Vinci  code.😳

Doesn't  this Shivanand  have an uncanny  resemblance  to  Alan Rickman?

Seema was wonderful  in her proud looks watching  Rudra preparing to play Ram.
Edited by Sandhya.A - 9 years ago
sp108 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Today  it was from Da Vinci  Code...put the  tracking  device  in a soap and throw it in a moving  van...

This serial  is going  to  be  a  combo of hp and da Vinci  code.😳

Doesn't  this Shivanand  have an uncanny  resemblance  to  Alan Rickman?

Seema was wonderful  in her proud looks watching  Rudra preparing to play Ram.

Yup. That scene was lifted from the book,  but it was better in the book me thinks. 

I liked Robin Das a lot today. Especially when he calls Rudra Bishu.
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shyamala although MK is a good and a different show but i just cannot get over RT's brilliance!..although story of JA has been butchered our abba huzoor surprises us yet again with his brilliant performance..and today i was mesmerized by his middle aged voice modulation and mannerisms of a man in thirties and a father of a teenager..how i wish the look gets changed as well!
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wow what an impressive analysis...

I have read you works during the early days of JA, a show I gave up watching for various reasons a long time ago.

Sidharth Nigam is truly fascinating to watch. Its like his eyes hold the mysteries of the earth. That brooding intensity and silence is killing.

And yeah watch out Bollywood...Sidharth has the makings of a BW hero! Directorji ne toh keh diya...Dhoom 10 it is!😆

May I ask you something, can I tweet this thread to the makers. Arvind Babbal & Life OK?

And yeah it would be fine if you decline the request...

Diana

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ddsoaps

I have read you works during the early days of JA, a show I gave up watching for various reasons a long time ago.

Sidharth Nigam is truly fascinating to watch. Its like his eyes hold the mysteries of the earth. That brooding intensity and silence is killing.

And yeah watch out Bollywood...Sidharth has the makings of a BW hero! Directorji ne toh keh diya...Dhoom 10 it is!😆

May I ask you something, can I tweet this thread to the makers. Arvind Babbal & Life OK?

Diana

that little boy is a dynamite and i am sure he will make it big in bollywood!
sp108 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I kinda liked yesterday's episode. Things are moving at a lesser pace but they are moving well. 
But i find lots of missing pieces from the first week - The book bearing the garud symbol was not found in India but far away in Europe. Can't figure out why.
Also, it surprises me that the Secret Society didn't hire a Pali/ Prakrit expert and chose to waste time torturing Shivanand into revealing the secrets in the book. 

The Secret Society wants to torment Shivanand but preserve Rudra. Swami Balivesh seems to have Rudra under his watch. So far I don't understand the extent of Swami Balivesh's knowledge about Rudra's abilities.
sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My dear Diana,

I am flattered that you liked this one much! Thanks  a million. And you are an old JA reader as well!

I agree with your cent per cent about the young Rudra, Siddharth. He is surely going to make it to films, and succeed there as well. That brooding intensity reminds me of James Dean.

Its like his eyes hold the mysteries of the earth. What an utterly lovely turn of phrase, my dear!

Of course you can tweet this thread to whomever you like. I would like them to know how good their latest baby is. During a 6 week period in 2013, when I was analysing one particular track in DKDM, I got to know Utkarsh Naithani quite well, and so maybe you could send it to him as well. I used to post my analyses on his FB page in those days.

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Diana

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My dear Gayatri,

Aap bhi aa gayeen to dil khush ho gaya!  It feels so  good to have so many of my favourite  girls back with me here!

This show is of an entirely different genre, and more even than Harry Potter and the core concept of a Chosen One who does not know either his great powers or about his ultimate destiny to save the world from evil, it is  rooted in Indian mythology, garnished with dollops from the Da Vinci code.

I think it is going to be fun, and since it is a finite, 120 episodes show, with a very good writer, I have high hopes that it will stay the course. So do watch the episodes you have missed online (Sandhya has the coords for the site) and make sure you do not drop off midway!

As for Jodha Akbar, I still watch it religiously, but I find this Salim totally inadequate and Anarkali depressingly commonplace.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by: ngayou

Aunty, it s so good to see u back 😊 . But please don't overstress urself & take care (u know how tiring ur gang of girls r 😉 😆 ).

Coming to the show, I am watching it tho I missed the Rudra s capture & escape epi, yet to watch it. Let me be very frank that I couldn't make much sense out of the story probably bcos I ve never seen or read any of the Potter series, but ur post has shed light on it & now am able to understand it better. Am not exactly mindblown by the show as yet but it s definitely a lot better fare than the others on TV right now, I d say.

Seema is a treat to watch & regarding Gautam, before SC started I was very much sceptical too of his acting skills as I d seen him only anchoring N.Baliye & now I ll freely admit he s quite a good actor too 😊 . But of course, each of us have our favourites & like to think they r the best 😉 !

Anyway, thanks a lot for this one , Aunty 😳 . Regarding JA, it s almosy beyond redemption now 😕 , sighhh! Hope this show doesn't disappoint much as it is finite 😊

Edited by sashashyam - 9 years ago