Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kusum04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Coolpree

Hi again, Shyamala   thanks for the pm alert.  I am so glad for your post which is as usual brilliant.  

As I said to you before MK is right up my alley and I can get lost in the world of secret societies.  I am thrilled that someone had the courage to come up with a TV serial on this.  In the face of all the regressive family dramas on TV this is a very bold choice and I Hope it will succeed.

I was amazed at your narration of the legend of Garuda and amritmanthan.  I did not know any of that..WOW.
Young Rudra is amazing.  I am now determined to watch Ashoka to enjoy this young blazing talent.  What can one say about Seema Biswas...brilliant but nothing less is expected from this legendary actress.  
Shymala I am embarrassed to say I had never heard of Gautam Rode and had to google him to look him up.  I hope he lives up to the standards this show has set so far.
The cinematography  on the banks of Kashi and Allahabad is breathtaking...loved it.  I felt I was watching a film rather than Indian TV.

I am looking forward to this journey with MK.  Your presence and writings are going to be the exclamation point!!
Hope the knees are healing well...happy writings and take care

πŸ˜† Bold - Am just commenting here to inform that there is a huge audience who is watching this show only for Gautam Rode. πŸ˜³ whether he will live upto standards or not, you guys should decide after watching his acting and stop being skeptical. 
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There is many , in fact million who loves ordinary ''rhode-side candy''  and for them that ''rhode-side candy'' is ''Precious Healthy  Strawberry". It will be appreciated if we all refrain such type of comment what is not going well with many.
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dear Shyamala Akka,
πŸ€—

Welcome back - Glad your knees are healing. Please do take good care.

I have not watched any episode till now - Will catch up on YT and then comment later - But did not find that actor Gautam Rhode impressive at all when I watched Saraswat serial on being recommended recently - But if the story and other peripherals interest me, I will join the bandwagon and be there in your threads. Even otherwise, I read the post fully but it is like a jigsaw puzzle without watching any episode. 

Seeme Biswas is one hell of an actress. Even in a stupid movie like Vivah, She held her own of course thanks to some sensible characterization. Outstanding !!. 

I am still only on JA πŸ˜† - You know for what ?  and of course Siyasat also on EPIC πŸ˜ƒ. 

Some Mughal Fascination, this one is !! πŸ˜Š

Take care - Srividhya
Edited by jayaks02 - 9 years ago
Kusum04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Orchid25

There is many , in fact million who loves ordinary ''rhode-side candy''  and for them that ''rhode-side candy'' is ''Precious Healthy  Strawberry". It will be appreciated if we all refrain such type of comment what is not going well with many.

Vanilla shake... πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ 
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Orchid25

Well, To each one his own...
It was all meant in good humour only...not to offend anyone. Just in continuation to such teaser comments we used to have on another forum. If indeed he is precious healthy strawberry, then doubly fine by us. πŸ‘πŸΌ

In fact,  I have heard of Rhode only recently after I started watching MK. So it wasn't a statement of judgement at all. If Aunty thinks that he is a prized selection, then perhaps he is. We'll wait and see.
Edited by Sandhya.A - 9 years ago
sp108 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kusum04

πŸ˜† Bold - Am just commenting here to inform that there is a huge audience who is watching this show only for Gautam Rode. πŸ˜³ whether he will live upto standards or not, you guys should decide after watching his acting and stop being skeptical. 

Yup. I am no fan girl of GR but I am going to wait and watch.  He was good in SC. But this is a different genre. The director has faith in his abilities to handle this genre. In fact the director decided to bring this story on canvas after he met GR. So I am not skeptical. But in the end I hope that MK is not just about one actor, but a rivetting story and wonderful characters.
shubh20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ok.. I have not read the post fully but read some comments.. I am not regularly following the show.. As I am waiting for GR's entry.. But before the actor's entry some people got doubt on his talent.. But my question here is... Have they seen his previous show and then saying this or its just an opinion? If it is just an opinion.. Then I would say.. Please wait and watch.. As You will be proved wrong.. Because I feel.. To match Gr's calibre only that kid has been casted and not vice versa.. But if people are passing comments after watching SC then I would say that.. They have not followed the show properly.. Because had they followed properly, then they would have known how versatile he is as an actor.. πŸ˜ƒ "so keep calm and continue watching MK" πŸ˜Š
Coolpree thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kusum04

Hello Kusum, sorry my intention was not to offend GR fans.  I dont live in India and have only just restarted watching indian shows. Jodha Akbar was my first indian TV serial in years and now  MK..therefore I am totally ignorant of the TV actors..therefore ai had to google him.  Dear I am sure he must be special if he has such a loyal fan following.πŸ˜‰  I am going to find out soon. Cant wait
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

To each one its own...
It was all meant in good humour only...not to offend anyone. Just in continuation to such teaser comments we used to have on another forum. If indeed he is precious healthy strawberry, then doubly fine by us. πŸ‘πŸΌ

In fact,  I have heard of Rhode only recently after I started watching the show. So it wasn't a statement of judgement at all. If Aunty thinks that he is a prized selection, then perhaps he is. We'll wait and see.

@Red, Yes. That is what reality. 

But I couldn't find humor in ''Rhode-side'', indeed failed me. And we used to understand humor very well, GR admirer and can't get this, it's seriously not fair.
Everyone gets to know each actor when they watch a show. Even I don't know many actors except Jenny,GR and few of their Friends only.

AB waited for him so if he can't, then he wouldn't do it. So much drama had occurred for the male lead. If he is not right selection, Star India would not have done such drama to get him for this show.

Well, everyone has their own selection obviously.  That is only what works.
Edited by Orchid25 - 9 years ago
Kusum04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolpree

Hello Kusum, sorry my intention was not to offend GR fans.  I dont live in India and have only just restarted watching indian shows. Jodha Akbar was my first indian TV serial in years and now  MK..therefore I am totally ignorant of the TV actors..therefore ai had to google him.  Dear I am sure he must be special if he has such a loyal fan following.πŸ˜‰  I am going to find out soon. Cant wait

Thanks for understanding. πŸ˜ƒ I appreciate your sensible comment. πŸ˜† Hope after few days we all will be sailing on same boat... πŸ˜³