India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Today's spoiler Veera:Just Showbiz

sonmusk Goldie
sonmusk
sonmusk

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:44am | IP Logged
[[Tonight at 10:30,in Star Plus,don't forget to watch Veera,if you don't want to miss a romantic and sensational episode.Looks like after rescuing veera,Baldev and Veera ends up in a deserted hut and there they get all...(looks like reporter is blushing!) well,ahem,lovey dovey!(oye control) Here a small glimpse of what to come: so as you see its going to be very 'hot' tonight instead its winter *wink* so wait and watch.]] OMG!!!! Well i knw many spoilers r posted here,bt can't control after looking at this. Umm looks like this Just Showbiz is also very 'fond' of veeba. Look the way the reporter has written this...lolz! Itne bade jhatke dene k bad they'r nw giving so good stuff...i mean its just unbelievable! Saw sbb segment,new promo bolo toh bilkul 'zabardast'! I knw i m too much praising bt i've no control on myself. Anyways praising bad me hota rahega. This romance episode will air tonight,then nihal's death. Ranvi spots baldev with his dead body,and yes Mr. Spine will again rant against baldev and his 'meri he murgi ki tang' like behaviour. I thought banda sudhar gaya hai(when he apologized to Ratan thats why otherwise...)par...gayi bhains pani mein! I've this guts feeling from the day when veeba hut romance news came out,that they'l get married definitely. It happened nw. Bcoz if they became 1,then shadi na karne ka sawal he nh uthata. I m feeling really happy for 'veera' nw. Yes patience is gud,bt when the things go beyond ur patience,u've to break it. That veera had done nw. Bahut ho gai respect,agar har bar apko blame game he khelna hai aur takleef deni hai,toh its better ki hum us blame ke sath khade ho jaye(m putting my views,don't take another way). Its obvious for veera to take this decision. She has lost(almost) baldev for big twice. Nw she lost beloved chachu. Then due to false blame on baldev,she'l definitely lose him. And she took out the way,'marriage'at least this relation will keep safe her love na! Veera has always taken a stand for her family over her. Ab agar khud ke liye pehli bar apne veerji se hatkar socha toh isme koi galat nh. Sorry for this lame post,but seriously m really looking forward to this show at least nw! P.S. - one regret will always remain. They should nt have killed nihal,instead if they've killed rv,maza kuch aur he hota.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dent4uVishAna

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top