India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

shabbir shabbir shabbir

shabbodiwani Groupbie
shabbodiwani
shabbodiwani

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:03am | IP Logged
EU ppl... I don't know about others but for me shabbo is very much a part of my growing up... From innocent schholdays to the big bad world I have come a long way and so has shabbo with varieties of roles he has portrayed so far... So I want u people to express here what are your favourite moments ( look wise or emotion wise) with shabbo??? I mean tell me about that moments when u fell for him most helplessly... It can always be in plurals( becoz I myself have so many favourites.) .. Tell about those scenes and u r more than welcome if u can post screenshots of those moments... Unfortunately I don't hv so many screenshots Cry
     please comment guys.. i so love the idea of hearing good things about shabboo ( i guess i m so hopelessly in love with this guy. soneone save me)

Edited by shabbodiwani - 22 December 2014 at 3:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyabttishavivkritiTeluguAmmayi

vivkriti IF-Stunnerz
vivkriti
vivkriti

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Rishi as mrs. Braganza
Rishi expressing his love for Mehek  to sujal

Rishi death sequence

Rishi Big B scenes

Rishi finding sujal alive

Rishi varun fights

& the list goes on

Milind both entries in Kayamath

Milind Prachi rain scene

Milind accident & Michi marriage preparation

Milind memory back

Milind sumonto bonding

Abhi entry

Abhi drunk at Aroras

Abhi handling drunk Pragya

Abhi first time at Aroras

Abhi standing for Pragya against corporator

& many more

Sorry i missed most important shabbir interview when he spoke about Azai that was amazing & i loved it very much

Also him winning fear factor was most memorable moment for me 

Edited by vivkriti - 22 December 2014 at 4:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shabbodiwaniDiahhkubare-Tia-

Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Been following this guy as a kid, since Kahin Toh Hoga days Tongue.And he has just gotten better and better with time..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shabbodiwanikubare

shabbodiwani Groupbie
shabbodiwani
shabbodiwani

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Hey miths, saara don u ppl didn't get my point.. I didn't ask u people to tell me that u luv him( we all love him right?? That's why we bother to open this thread with his name)... I asked ur favrt scenes... It will be long but plz ppl comment... Like my ones are.
1. Rishi telling sujal he luvs mehe.
2. Rush I cooking for mehek
3. Shabbo hosting SPA ( that act with shabbo- sangeeta- varun was just
too good).
4. Milind all his one liners
5. Milind telling prachi his son will be a carbon copy of him( he looked so bloody cute)
6. Milind with the tpor during their 3red marriage( being a Bengali I almost fainted at the level of cuteness he displayed... I have never and perhaps will never witness a cuter groom... God plz give me one such cutie. And the Bengali wedding dress suit him the most))
7. Abhi in jail in sleeveless tee
8. Abhi in red tie and black suit.
9. Shirtless shabbo in kayamath ( fake sleep off with ayesha) and in kya hofa nimmo Kal( beach scene)...he never looked sexier.
10. This one beats all... Milind after hearing neev's confession at the cliff.. His chubby cheeks, cute curls and teary eyes... Enuf to make prachi and me forget about all.
11. Milind in white shirt at the witness box ( sexiness personified)...
Now ppl plz post about or favrt scenes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivkriti

shabbodiwani Groupbie
shabbodiwani
shabbodiwani

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaaraDON

Been following this guy as a kid, since Kahin Toh Hoga days Tongue.And he has just gotten better and better with time..Embarrassed

That he has.. But still miss his old look. BTW can anyone tell me how he llojed in hip hip hurray.. I HV never watched that show( I was hardly 6 at that time)..
-Tia- IF-Addictz
-Tia-
-Tia-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Rishi was my school girl crush. From then on, he is my only crush who has stayed so for so long.
I have too many to choose from to pick my fav stuff.

Rishi cooking for Mehak, briniging Roshan to meet her, his death scene, Rishi's Mrs. Braganza act..etc..

Milind's entry scene, Milind at Ayesha's death, Milind apologizing to Prachi in rain, Milind-Sumonto moments, Milind seeing Neev-Prachi on TV and getting hurt, Drunk Milind with Prach scenes.. etc..

Abhi is super cute. There are even more to choose from, I can't even choose.. Abhi with Daadi on various occasions, Drunk Abhi at Aroras, Abhi's first visit to the Aroras (Kumkum scene), Abhi apologizing for sweater.. Oh my list will never end..

I also liked many of his dances on Nach Baliye... a certain Munna Bhai act in one of those..

Meethi churi hosting..

My most fav Shabbir moment is him talking about his son the day after his birth- he says- Bahut hi chota hai . khela hoon unke saath thoda, unke gaalon ke saath, unke pairon ke saath, thodi masti ki hai- I just died at that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shabbodiwanikubarevivkriti

shabbodiwani Groupbie
shabbodiwani
shabbodiwani

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Tia where did u see that?? Plz post the link darling.. Sorry I had forgotten to post about that beach scene with drunk milind... I almost died seeing him in so much pain...
shabbodiwani Groupbie
shabbodiwani
shabbodiwani

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:10am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-Tia-] <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Rishi was my school girl crush. From then on, he is my only crush who has stayed so for so long.
</font>[>[/DIV]
[
U r NOT alone... He is my school crush too and definitely the only crush that has lasted a decade...

Ibseriously doubt if I will ever have any crush that can last this long( and surely i dont even want a new one)...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivkriti

Go to top