Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#2 | TaaRey Fic : Never Too Late | Thread 3 Link added (Page 99)

princess_tara IF-Sizzlerz
princess_tara
princess_tara

Posted: 14 August 2015 at 7:57am | IP Logged
unres on pg 90

cuppypie121 IF-Rockerz
cuppypie121
cuppypie121

Posted: 14 August 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Superb update
Taarey romance Embarrassed
Finally swayam came to talk to taani
Ughhh just hate gang Angry
Taani is right they depend too much on rey
Wow loved how taani rey and swayam back answered them
Waiting for rey's parents entry
Continue soon
angelariya Goldie
angelariya
angelariya

Posted: 14 August 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
firstly so sorry
for not commenting didu
but what can i do with exams & all
and you knw 10 always matter
plus school function
so i was inactive
and now i've 250 pms
but i promise i'll comment on ever part i've missed after reading properly
i've just read this chap & it's awesome + hot too
update soon
and thanks for pm
SaNa_sTaR Goldie
SaNa_sTaR
SaNa_sTaR

Posted: 14 August 2015 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Awesome update!
Ufff...gang is really irritating especially this Sara Angry
Loved how Taani answered back to them 
Glad to see Swayam supporting Taani :)
Waiting for next part...update asap!
anum_6 Goldie
anum_6
anum_6

Posted: 14 August 2015 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
super amazing 
uff sara 
taani want hhmmm 
 thnx for pm 
taani.priya1997 IF-Dazzler
taani.priya1997
taani.priya1997

Posted: 15 August 2015 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I really liked this update the way taani stood for herself, and Rey too supported her, even I liked swayam here the update was too good, Loving the story, Romance was hot and lovely.
Cupcake. IF-Sizzlerz
Cupcake.
Cupcake.

Posted: 16 August 2015 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Chapter 24

Rey smiled widely as he saw his parents. He waved at them as they come out the airport. They both smiled at him and walked toward him. Rey smiled and hugged his father. Then he hugged his mother, feeling content in his mother's embrace. 

"Where is my bahu?" His mother, Avantika asked him, breaking the hug. Rey pouted in return, stare at her with fake sad face.

"Here, Your son is standing and instead of asking me, How i am? you are asking about you bahu. Apne bete ko bhul gaye aap?" Rey complained, in childish tone. His father laughed seeing his son's antics.

"Rey, Now you are going to be father in few months. Don't expect me to pamper you like a kid. Now I have my bahu and grandchild to spoil with my pampering." Avantika told him, trying her hardest to not to smile at his fallen face. 

"But I'm still your baby boy, Mom."  Rey  said, hugging her, His parents laughed.

"I know. You are my baby boy and I'll always pamper you, but right now I'm really excited to meet taani So, Ghar chale?" Avantika said, excitedly. Rey & his father chuckled seeing her excited like a child. 

"Ha chaliye, She is also excited to meet you both." Rey said to them, smiling at him.  Rey kept their luggage in car. They sat in car, his mother was sitting on backseat, his father on passenger seat while Rey was driving the car. He drove away to his home.

"Rey, Did you talked to taani's tauji about marriage?" Ranvijay, his father asked him. 

"Yes dad, And you know what, he agreed but he wants to meet you both." Rey told them.

"Sure beta, We will meet him." Ranvijay replied, rey smiled at him. Feeling lucky he got them as parents, they were so supporting and understanding. Without questioning him, they had accepted taani and his baby with open arms. Neither they blamed him nor taani. 

Rest of the drive went them having light conversation, Rey was telling them about his college and taani. And they both were listening him, with a smile.

Taani ran to open the door when door bell rang. She had a bright smile on her face, her face was flowing with happiness. She opened the door and saw him, standing with a couple which she guess, are his parents.

Rey smiled at her, she smiled at them and did namestey. His parents smiled at her, and they all entered inside the house. Avantike went and hugged taani, making her comfortable with her. Taani smiled and hugged her back, she felt happy in her motherly warmth.

"I must say Rey,I must say rey, You are very lucky. You" Avantika said, she broke the hug and gave him a smile while taani blushed when he winked at her. Rey's father stepped forward and kept her hand on her head, giving her blessings. 

Taani bend down to take his blessings but he stopped her. 

"My blessing are always with you, and its not good to bend in this state." Ranvijay said to her, a shy smile appeared on her face. She was kind a nervous, how they would react knowing she is pregnant but seeing their smile it eased her nervousness.

"Hope My son is not troubling you?" Avantika asked her, four of them settled in hall. Taani was sitting in between Rey & his mother.

"Mom." Rey whined, taani laughed seeing his behavior. She had never witness his this side before. 

"Rey, I'm asking her, not you." Avantike teased him. Rey narrowed his eyes and looked at taani, who was silently laughing then at his mother, who was enjoying all this. 

'"Dad, lets go. Lets leave these two alone. Hum dono apni team banayege, against these two." Rey said to them, giving them fake glares. He hold his dad's hand and dragged him inside him room while the ladies burst into fits of laughter seeing his childish behavior.

"Taani beta, aap khush toh hai na yaha?" Avantika asked her, suddenly. Taani stopped laughing and look at her with soft smile.

"Ji Aunty, Rey mera bahut khayal rakhte hai." Taani answered her. Avantika kept her hand on her cheek.

"Aunty nahi. Now, You are my daughter so, Please call me maa or mom like my angrej son call me." Avantika said to her, taani smiled at her. 

"Okay. I'll call you maa, maa." Taani hugged her, these emotions were overwhelming, Avantika was treating her just like a mother would. She has accepted her and it means alot to her. 

They both sat there for hours, getting know each other. Avantika made sure to make her feel comfortable knowing taani must be feeling little awkward between them, after all they are meeting for the first time. They talked, shared things with each other. Taani was feeling like home, it was like she got her mother. She was comfortable with avantika to talk to her about anything.

"Taani, beta now you go and take some rest." Avantika told her once she glanced at the clock, It was showing 8 at night. 

"Maa, can i ask you something?" Taani asked her softly. 

"Offcourse beta, A Daughter don't need permission to talk to her mother." Avantika replied to her, sensing her nervousness she took her hand in hers and gave her an assuring look. Taani smiled softly, her heart swell with happiness feeling her motherly warmth toward her.

"Aren't you angry with me and Rey, we both.." Taani started with hesitancy which avantika understood.

"Nahi beta. We are not angry with any of you. We understand, in this age it happen sometimes, but I'm glad you both didn't commit any other mistake after that. I'm very happy taani, with your pregnancy new and the way, you both handled this situation, with maturity." Avantika answered her, taani smiled through her tears. Avantika was happy that her son did the right thing by deciding to marry his love and give name to their relation. She would have never forgave him if he had left her alone in this state.

"Mom, tell your bahu to take her medicines, if you both are done with your emotional saas bahu drama." They both turned their head when they heard his voice. Rey come out of his room and stand behind her. Taani blushed lightly as he addressed her as bahu, It took her a moment to realize, it all happening in real. She is really getting marry to her prince charming.

"Rey!" His dad warned him. 

"Taani beta, don't mind him. He is just jealous." Ranvijay said to her. Taani giggled while his jaw dropped seeing his father had also join the ladies.

"Wow! Ab meri toh koi value hi nahi rahi." Rey complained, mocking hurt which made them laugh. Taani was quiet surprised seeing him normal, after whatever happened in canteen, she thought he would be upset but he look happy, not effected like he used to whenever he used to have fight with his friends.

"But on a serious note, taani please take your medicine then we will go out for dinner." Rey suggested, all agreed to his plan. Taani got up from her place and went in her room, her back was aching because of sitting straight for hours.

"She is very sweet girl, Rey. I'm happy she is your life partner" His father said to him. Rey smiled at him. His parents opinion matters to him alot. And he couldn't be more happy seeing them bonding well with taani.

"Rey, What did doctors said? Hows taani and baby?" Avantika asked him, remembering they went to see doctor yesterday. Rey slumped on couch beside his mother. Excited to share his experience with his parents.

"It was good, her report are normal. And you know what mom, Yesterday, we saw our baby for the first time. It was such a beautiful moment.." And he continued telling them about his feelings, what he felt when he saw his baby for the first time. His parents glance at each other and smiled, they exactly know what their son must have felt, after all they to had experience it years ago. 

"Awe. I still can't believe my baby Rey is going to become daddy, very soon." Avantika said ruffling his hair. A pink shade appeared on his face at the mention of him being daddy. He really can't wait for the day, when he will hold his baby in his hands. 

"Mom-Dad, you both get ready then, we will leave." Rey suggested remembered they had dinner plans. His parents nodded and stood up from there.

"Go and tell her, we love her. I'm sure, she must be thinking if, we liked her or not." Ranvijay told his son before he walked away from there with his wife. Rey shook his head and chuckled softly, knowing his dad is right. He got up from his place and walked inside his room. 

And as expected, he found her sitting on bed, lost in her own thoughts. He moved toward her, and sat on bed beside her. Rey kept his hand on her shoulder, which brought her back into reality. She turned her head, with a huge smile on her face. She threw her arms around him.

"Rey, Your parent's are so sweet. I love them."  She squealed excitedly. Rey smiled whole heartedly and hugged her back. A sudden gush of happiness ran through him, knowing most important people of his life has accepted each other.

"They too love you alot. But I'm jealous, In just few hours you have become there favorite child." Rey complained to her, cutely. Taani broke the hug and look at him before sh brust into fits of laughter. While he admired her, her laughter was melodic music to his ear, soothing and had calming effect on him. Without his acknowledge a smile appeared on his face. He felt happy to be the reason of her smile. 

Please do leave your feedback, Next part depends on your response.

Edited by Cupcake. - 16 August 2015 at 12:31am

The following 150 member(s) liked the above post:

PoorvaAroraITIKAAVLANIsugar01Sunsnowmtmrfishaawasthivrinda-fanTAT_VJtaarey_angeldivkavmisty_19Suryalunablueberry027vasu29Sidni98Yhm1997taanitaarey1kskdeepthi261VDfanforevercreativestartheroyalkhushlalLY1234taareybigfannilorina9290860623mamatha.Amy21qwerty012Noddusnehac2nagutaareyangelrjattractionWillyWonkaviniVDloverVruShan_FanGirl-crazyfan-kauser16lovelysweet..Chashmish..zulfinazikoochiepoouma_taareytaareymyjaannalin_nathpritii_20CrazyForAmarsejal12payu_taareysurabhimeenacarter4Namra986manan4everlvIslam_labSneha2000ggd30565-Snowflakes-amridhi..AmRit..MDKSSMshrithi13lovelypari19nishita23umatejeshanum_6StarletBeautyputti_taarey.Shanaya.SaNa_sTaRSalmanShahidSmshona25Gursharn3010coderladytaareycrazyfanFairy...PindborgPearl_TRmy_angel...ONLYTAAREYTR_MN_KRVishu45-AnyDestiny-princess1926arshifansirialef_mgrdoll_dimplesneharjun92taarey-foreverlechu10anuradha5879pinal_TaaReydeepasubhashsona_taareyMuskan_TRanitasharmaJasmine_ashtamanna-azaanInfiniteFlameAngeline124monikasaxena05shamanbkvelvetrosevidu87.-Soumya-.dakshumhatrepd786disha93sumana.shesha.Angel_Of_Love.Bista-anzanaNidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVDMarriedLoveApplefdivi_divyanaskfirdousyoyoaishwaryameenu_taarey7APKzarakhanarlover__nidhi__angelshah_khwaish_MonucuteStarBullShubh007unitatoxo.Humzy.anjali.cuppypie121Missu_TRurvisainistar_fan1raddhidh19-Dellz-Mon_trbrainychild92...Natasha...Viji.Chandran_PanCake_heemasomaniprincess_taranavkAvalanche.Magpie_StupefyRatiTheAngel.Linsie

Missu_TR IF-Rockerz
Missu_TR
Missu_TR

Posted: 16 August 2015 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Awww beautiful update 
Rey parents is very lovely and soft heart persons 
They accept taani easily... Taani got parents as in in-laws 
Rey felt jealous hehehhe 
Update soon 

Go to top