Fan Fictions

#2 | TaaRey Fic : Never Too Late | Thread 3 Link added - Page 33

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 20

After few days. Taani was working on her fears and insecurities, she wanted to make her relation work, with trust and love, She was trying to let his friend's presence not effect her in any way and had started talking to him normally even if his friends were standing there and giving her strange looks. Where as Rey was planning to make her his, to remove every fear from her mind about him leaving her for his dance or anyone.

"Hello Uncle." Rey greeted tauji as he entered in his study room in shekhawat house along with taani, who was confused why Rey wants to meet tauji and somewhat scared too. Rishi had just returned back from his business trip and will be leaving for jodhpur tonight.

"Hello Rey Beta." Tauji smiled at them, he had always like Rey even after knowing he is dancer and Taani love him.  He is more fond of him, now. Ta

"Uncle I'm here to take your permission." Rey started to say softly, stealing glances at confused taani. 

"For what? Rey beta why you want my permission?" Rishi asked him, glancing at taani questioningly who shrug in response, herself not knowing why he brought her here. 

"To marry her. I want to marry Taani." Rey stated, he look at him then at taani who looked equally shocked like Rishi was. Taani stare at him with wide eyes, wondering why he brought this marriage talk suddenly. But also couldn't deny the happiness she felt at that moment, she too want this, want this marriage. Like every mother she doesn't want anyone to point finger at her child but she never raised this marriage topic in front of Rey, fearing if he wasn't ready for marriage, she didn't wanted to impose her wish on him.

"But Rey,  you haven't even finished your college yet." Rishi said to him. 

"I know uncle, Few more months then I'll be graduate then I'm joining my dad's business along with my dance academy. I can take care of her" Rey told him, His career was decided and he wanted to marry and give name to their relation so no one ever question her or their baby which is growing inside her. 

"I know beta, You are capable of taking care of her but why so much hurry? Is there anything you both are hiding from me?" Rishi asked him suspiciously. Rey look at taani, wondering should they tell him about her pregnancy or not. Taani took a deep breath, knowing it was her time to speak, she can't keep her tauji in dark.

"Tauji..Tauji..Woh mein.." Taani stutter, confirming his doubts. 

"What Taani? Don't be nervous and tell your tauji everything" Rishi says softly to her, smiling down at her which made her feel more guilty about hiding truth from him. 

"I'm pregnant." Taani whispered in barely audible tone but was sure rishi had heard her.  Rey tighten his hold her hand, silently telling her he is with her, no matter what. She expected her tauji's angry wrath but nothing came, she looked up and met his gaze, he was staring down at her with unreadable expressions.

"I'm sorry Tauji." Taani cried, feeling like she'd deceived him. Rishi shook his head and brought her in his  embrace. 

"Sh. Taani. Bachha I know you can't do anything wrong. I'm just shocked but I can understand you. I'm not angry with you" Rishi whispered, at first he was angry but couldn't see his daughter broken, she is his daughter, he had raised her like his own daughter, never  then how can he push her away when she need him. She might have took wrong step but it was now his duty to make it right without breaking her heart, which will be good for her and for her future. In his opinion shouting at her, blaming her wouldn't do anything good instead it will force her to take another wrong step and in this process he will lose his only daughter, which he would never wish for.

"Rey you want taani & baby?" Rishi asked him, it was a real worry of a parent, He had seen so many boys leave their partner because they don't want to take responsibility in such age and usually girls pay the price of that which he doesn't want in taani's case.  He won't be able see taani living a life like that, a single mother's life which is not less than a hell in this  cruel world.

"Off course uncle. Its my child, I wants to be in her and my baby's life." Rey said to him with honesty in voice. Rishi smiled as relief washed over him, He was not leaving her alone in this state which increased his liking toward the boy his daughter had chose for herself. 

"Then who am i to object your decision of marriage, Rey. But before that I want to talk to your parents. I want you both to get marry properly with all the rituals." Rishi told him, He want everything perfect for taani, he had this dream since he had take new born taani in his arms that he will make her wedding grand and memorable for her. 

"I'd call my parents, They are coming india after 3 days." Rey answered him, he had already informed his parents about the situation and his parents understood him and are with him in his happiness knowing their son had took a right decision.

"Thank you tauji." Taani smiled through her tears and hugged him, she might call him tauji but he is her father, even more than that. Rishi signaled Rey to join the hug, Rey smiled as trio share a warm hug.

After Rishi left for jodhpur, They both returned back home. Taani was damn tired and with her swollen feet she was having hard time in walking. Rey saw and immediately scooped her in his arms and took her in their bedroom. He made her lay down on bed then himself sat on bed near her legs. He lifted her legs up and placed her feets on his lap. He removed her flats and throw them on floor.

"Rey, please don't touch my legs." Taani said as he started massaging her feets gently. She tried taking her feets away from him but he hold her legs and gave her stern look. 

"Taani." 

"I know my name and you leave feel. I don't like, you touching my feets, It's wrong." Taani grumbled, Rey rolled his eyes and kept massaging her feets. 

"Meri Miss. Traditional, I'm not going to listen to you this time. Let me give you a relaxing massage, trust me it will ease your swelling." Rey told her. He gave her a foot massage ignoring her protest completely and Taani was in awe, she wanted to smile at him so badly, his care always touch her heart.

"Wese rey, why you asked tauji my hand for marriage suddenly?" Taani asked him curiously. 

"Because I want you to officially become my wife. I want to give our relation a name." Rey told her, she nodded understanding his words. After giving her foot massage, Rey helped her in changing her dress into night suit and gave her medicine. Taani was smiling all the while, seeing his care. He was so perfect and she was blessed to have him.

"Good night rey." Taani pecked his lips, they laid on bed in each others embrace and slept, dreaming about their beautiful future together.

This chapter is dedicated to Megha (Megha1996) and sorry for short chapter. Next part depends on response, So please comment. Next part after 130+ likes and 10+ pages of comments.

Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cupcake.PM- thumbnail
For PMs add this account into your buddy list.
kauser16 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Short but great update
Yes rey asked for taani's hand in marriage
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Superb update! :) 
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
cool rey is ready to marry taani n even both side parents tooo, loving update waiting 4 their happy wedding
Missu_TR thumbnail
Rey wany marry taani as soon.. Right decision rey ...
Tauji give permission of taarey marriage ..Yippee 
Waiting taarey marriage 
Rey message taani feet awww rey care towards taani love it 
Update soon 
princess_tara thumbnail
superb update
Rey ask for permission to get marry to taani
right decision
love that he trust them n give permission for that
n thank god he was not angry on taani
beautifully written
Edited by princess_tara - 8 years ago
ONLYTAAREY thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update...really happy finally taarey will get married..
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rey asking Taani uncle for her hand in marriage is amazing
My respect for Rey increases a whole lot for this...
I love that he is taking responsibility and not leave Taani alone
Taani uncle handle the news of her pregnancy in a mature manner and make the right decision for Taarey
Aww Rey giving Taani a foot massage was nice
Wonderful update. I love it
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
short but nice and cute update
loved the way rey asked for taani's hand to her tauji
and even agreed his parents
he is such a sweetheart
loved tauji's love and care for taani
loved the trio scene
and the way rey taking care of taani by giving foot massage i loved it