Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#2 | TaaRey Fic : Never Too Late | Thread 3 Link added (Page 120)

_khwaish_ IF-Rockerz
_khwaish_
_khwaish_

Posted: 27 August 2015 at 12:44am | IP Logged
update plzzz naa

princess_tara IF-Sizzlerz
princess_tara
princess_tara

Posted: 27 August 2015 at 3:38am | IP Logged
unres on pg 114
_khwaish_ IF-Rockerz
_khwaish_
_khwaish_

Posted: 28 August 2015 at 12:11am | IP Logged
update next part plzzz
Cupcake. IF-Sizzlerz
Cupcake.
Cupcake.

Posted: 01 September 2015 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Chapter 26

"Rey-" Taani called out for him, from behind once she noticed him, walking in college corridor. Rey stopped walking, and turned around, to found her coming toward him, while running which caused him to frown at her, with anger bubble up inside him.

"Taani, How many times should i tell you, to not to run around. Dont forget, You are not alone, now. Stop acting so childishly." Rey snapped at her, angrily. He grabbed her hand, a little too tightly. He was scared, scared for her & Baby's well being. 

"Sorry." Taani mumbled with moist eyes. Rey cursed, he closed his eyes to calm his anger. He cupped her cheek, and smiled at her softly.

"I m sorry. I didnt mean to hurt you, i was worried.." Rey trailed off, feeling guilty for snapping at her, like that. 

"Its okay! We have to go to meet VP sir, he has something important to talk." Taani composed herself, and told him. Rey nodded positively in return. He grabbed her hand softly and they both walked toward the VP sirs cabin. Rey knocked on the door, once they reached his cabin. After getting VP's permission they both entered inside.

"Good morning Sir." 

"Good morning. Taani-Rey, As you know this years will be ending soon, And i want to organize a farewell party for all the student." VP sir told them, Rey-Taani looked at each other then at him, with a dazzling smile playing over their lips.

"Wow! Thats great sir." Rey spoke, VP sir nodded his head, in agreement.

"I know, and as GS-AGS, its your duty to look after all the arrangements of this party. Party will be on coming saturday night so, you guys have 5 days." VP sir told them, they both listen to him carefully then nodded positively in response. VP sir gave them few more instructions before they left the cabin.

"Wow! I'm so happy Rey Our farewell party." Taani squealed excitedly. Rey smiled at her, they walked toward the canteen, to inform the CS-ACS about the party.

"I still can't believe our college is ending." Rey mumbled, feeling nostalgic as he started remembering all the moments, he had spent here, in st.louis college.

"This college has given me so many things, and I got you in my life because of this college only." Rey said, gazing at her with such intensity that it sent chill sensation through her veins.

"Is it a good thing Or bad?" Taani asked him, her eyes were twinkling in naughtiness. Rey smirked, he slide his arm around her waist, and pulled her into him.

"Best thing ever happen to him." Rey said, gazing down at her, with love in his eyes. Taani smiled softly at him. They both entered the canteen, once they spotted Sharon & swayum, they walked over there.

"Hi guys!" Rey greeted them, whole dance team was also there.

"Hi Rey." They greeted him back. 

"Sharon-Swayum, This saturday we are having our farewell party and as CS-ACS, you guys have to help us." Rey said to them. Dance team hooted hearing about the party.

"Sure Rey." Swayum-Sharon said at the same time.

"Okay then, lets meet at my place in evening, we will discuss everything there." Rey suggested, swayum & sharon looked at each other then back at him, and nodded their head in response.

"Cool! I'll meet you after class." Rey said to them, he waved at them as holding taani's hand he walked away from there. 

"Rey, You said you had class but where are we going now?" Taani asked him, confusingly as he started walking toward the other direction. Rey shrug in response, they reached near the fire escape. Rey pulled her inside the fire escape along with him. Taani stare at him in surprise as he locked the door so, none could enter while they are here.

"I wanted to spent some time with my baby." Rey told her, his gaze rested over her belly. Taani smiled softly yet shyly. They descended down the few steps, Rey pinned her to the wall, His eyes never left hers as he sat on his knees, before her.

Rey lifted her top up, he caress her bare belly with his finger tips. Taani shivered feeling manly fingers caressing her belly, ever so softly like she is made of glass. Rey leaned and trailed wet kisses on her belly, she sighed in content, closing her eyes. Her fingers grasped his hair, to support herself as her knees gives away.

"Baby, You know na how much your papa loves you, I'm sorry for not spending some time with you yesterday. I was little busy but today, I'm free. I will spent lots of time with you so, tell your mumma to not to disturb us today." Rey was talking to his baby, in such sweet tone that anyone would have hardly heard off from his mouth.

"What if, Mumma had to go to do some GS work?" Taani raised her eye brow at him questioningly. Rey lifted his face up and glance at her.

"Then, mumma has to cancel her plans because It's father-daughter day and we will not tolerate any kind of disturbance." Rey answered her, smirking at her. Taani pouted cutely at him.

"Mein disturbance hu?" Taani questioned him, faking sadness. Rey laughed, he kissed her belly,  and stood on his feet.

"NO! You are our like lifeline." Rey whispered in her ear, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into him. Taani blushed and hugged him, not able to withstand his intense gaze.

"You know Taani, You are truly an angel, you stopped me from committing a sin, and introduce me to the beautiful relation of a father & child. You are giving me, my baby, symbol of our love. Thank you taani, thank you so much, for not giving up on me." Rey poured his heart out, he was grateful to her, for not giving up on him even after those mistakes he had committed in past.

"I love you Rey, for what you are. I can never give up on you, on our relation." Taani whispered, tears brimmed in her eyes. Rey broke the hug & kissed her tears away. He kissed her tiny nose then her cheeks. Taani smiled at him, he leaned and captured her lips in his. A kiss filled with lots of emotions, mostly their love for each other. 

Taani & Rey were sitting on stairs, in fire escape. Her head rested on his shoulder while he had his arm wrapped around her waist, his palm rested on her belly, caressing her belly gently.

"Taani-" Rey called out for her, softly whispering in her ear. Taani hummed in response.

"Ghar chale? Swayum & Sharon will be there, to discuss about the farewell party." 

"Hmn, Lets go. After that, I have to go on shopping with maa, to buy a dress for the party." Taani replied happily. She was quiet happy to go shopping with avantika. With her, she didn't miss her late mother, avantika is feeling the void in her heart. She is giving her love of her mother.

"Thats great." Rey was happy seeing her bond with his mother. The most important ladies has accepted each other and love each other, what more he could ask for. His life is perfect now.

They both got up from there place and left the college. 

Please Do Leave Your Feedback :)

Edited by Cupcake. - 01 September 2015 at 3:31am

The following 142 member(s) liked the above post:

PoorvaArorasugar01Sunsnowmtmrfvrinda-fanTAT_VJharshita12vid2707taarey_angelmisty_19Sidni98Aarti_Taareycreativestarsaloni0805theroyalkhushdeepthi261taanitaareylalLY1234nilorina9290860623cooloveAmy21mamatha.qwerty012NoddunagutaareyWillyWonkaVruShan_FanGirl-crazyfan-kauser16zulfinazilovelysweetsurabhimeenapritii_20muskaataareynalin_nathCrazyForAmarprohelikaVDsejal12uma_taareyamridhi..AmRit..ggd30565Candyfloss-TRIslam_labSneha2000Namra986manan4everlvlovelypari19nishita23ndcdancepriya1999vrimarfanMDKSSManum_6---angelmaria--.Shanaya.coderladyFairy...StarletBeautyangelariyaumatejeshSalmanShahidSmSaNa_sTaRSakshi_mahetaPindborgGursharn3010ramshaasrarshona25putti_taareyANURADHATAAREYSprincess1926my_angel...-AnyDestiny-Vishu45pinal_TaaReyONLYTAAREYlechu10deepasubhashdoll_dimplesneharjun92ankita_95taarey-foreveraishapieMuskan_TRprincess369monikasaxena05vidu87shamanbkvelvetrosepari_goyalInfiniteFlameMarriedLoveAppleftaani.priya1997Bista-anzanaNidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVD.-Soumya-.dakshumhatrepd786disha93divi_divyanaskfirdousyoyoaishwaryasumana.shesha.Angel_Of_Love.poorni_vishalimeenu_taareyarshifansiri__nidhi__TR_lovebirdszarakhanarloverNicky-nishangelshahyashika.angel7APK_khwaish_StarBull.anjali.cuppypie121Shubh007unitatoxo.Humzydh19Lavender_Lunaraddhi-Dellz-Missu_TRurvisainistar_fan1brainychild92...Natasha...Viji.Chandran_PanCake_heemasomaniAvalanche.princess_taranavkMagpie_RatiTheAngel.Linsie

princess_tara IF-Sizzlerz
princess_tara
princess_tara

Posted: 01 September 2015 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Awesome update
love it
beautifully written
eager to read next part 
update it asap

Edited by princess_tara - 08 September 2015 at 7:00am
_khwaish_ IF-Rockerz
_khwaish_
_khwaish_

Posted: 01 September 2015 at 3:48am | IP Logged
wow awsm update taarey fire exit scene superb
anuradha5879 Goldie
anuradha5879
anuradha5879

Posted: 01 September 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged
nice update...i love the caring side of rey very much .
dh19 IF-Rockerz
dh19
dh19

Posted: 01 September 2015 at 3:59am | IP Logged
nice and cute update
loved starting scene - rey's care for taani and there child
last scene of fire escape just loved it

Edited by dh19 - 20 October 2015 at 1:36pm

Go to top