Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

#2 | TaaRey Fic : Never Too Late | Thread 3 Link added (Page 10)

_khwaish_ IF-Rockerz
_khwaish_
_khwaish_

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
update plzzz..

sailaja. IF-Rockerz
sailaja.
sailaja.

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 4:35am | IP Logged
plz plz update
_khwaish_ IF-Rockerz
_khwaish_
_khwaish_

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
update na plzzz..
dewcute IF-Rockerz
dewcute
dewcute

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
update:)
urvisaini IF-Rockerz
urvisaini
urvisaini

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Update soon 
sailaja. IF-Rockerz
sailaja.
sailaja.

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
update
Jasmine_ash Goldie
Jasmine_ash
Jasmine_ash

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Pls yaar update this one :)
Cupcake. IF-Sizzlerz
Cupcake.
Cupcake.

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 8:22am | IP Logged
-Chapter Sixteen-

The sun rays peeking through the slight parting of the window's curtain, slowly woke her up as the dance across her face. Opening her eyes, she noticed she was laying with her head rested on Rey's chest with her arm across his exposed torso. Taani smiled remembering the night but soon her blush disappear when she felt like throwing her wits out, draping sheet around her naked body she ran inside the washroom. Her morning sickness was getting worse, According to her doctor, her morning sickness should have started getting better now, but it was far from it, sleep long forgotten, as she puked her brains out. Taani decided after shower to take her medicines that her doctor had prescribed her that would make her feel better and give her a much wanted relief from morning sickness. Also, she knew she should visit doctor to make sure everything was okay with the baby. Taani washed her face and brushed her teeth. She took shower and come out of the washroom wearing her sweatpants & black tank top, she glance at rey who was still asleep. 

Taani goes to her cupboard and took out her medicines. Turning around she saw him getting up, staring at her with sleepy eyes.

"Good Morning" Taani smiled at him which he return, Taani walked toward the bed to take the glass of water. She was aware of his intense gaze that was following her every move. When taani was near the bed he took hold of her head and pulled her down gently, not wanting to hurt her. He made her sit on bed and handed her glass of water. 

"We have doctors appointment today" Rey reminded her, taani nodded as she relaxed her body against his. His hand went on her belly, rubbing the little baby bump. 

"But you have party at your house with dance team" Taani said to him, last night he told her about the party, he asked if she wants to come but she denied him straight away, she want to stay away from his friends as far as possible.

"Dont worry about that, I am coming with you" Rey told her, Taani nodded, turning a little sideways she hugged him around his chest, she felt him shiver when she started drawing invisible pattern on his bare chest. 

"Taani stop unless you want me to take you right now" Rey warned her, he felt his flood rushed to south as he felt certain part of his body getting hard. Taani pulled her hand back and giggle. 

"Rey where is bhai? He didnt come home last night" Taani asked him little worried about her bhai. 

"He is with sharon" Rey answered her as he got down from bed wore his boxers, taani stare at his perfect greek god like body, her face turned cherry red when he caught her drooling over him. He chuckled and went inside the washroom to have shower while taani left for kitchen to prepare breakfast, kaka wasnt home as he left for his village to meet his family and wont be back for few days so taani had to cook. 

After some time rey come out of the washroom with towel drapped around his waist. He walk upto her closet and took out his clothes, as these days he stay here at nights with her rey had kept some clothes in her room. After getting ready rey was about to exit the room when his phone ring. It was sharons call. He picked up the call.

"Hey sharon"

"Rey, I need your help. My sister is coming here in evening, can you go and pick her up from airport. Main chali jaati but after party swayum and i are going out." Sharon said from other side of phone. Rey closed his eyes, in evening he had to go with taani for her check up he cant ignore that at any cost but his best friend is pleading him, he cant say no to her too. 

"What time?" Rey asked her. 

"6.30! You will go na?" Sharon asked him hoping he would say yes, she dont want cancel her date with swayum. 

"Okay sharon, I ll go and pick her" Rey answered her and cut the call. Cursing himself for not able to say no to his best friend. 

"After taani check up I will go to pick her sister, She can wait little" his inner voice told him, Rey couldnt agree more and decided after taani's check up they will directly go to airport. 

"Rey" He come out of his reverie when he heard her voice coming from dinning area. He went in dining area. 

"Taani after your check up I have to go to airport to pick sharon's sister, will you come with me, I dont want to go alone" Rey asked her as they both started eating their breakfast. 

"Okay" Taani agreed to him.

"Hope i dont regret saying yes" She thought to herself. Rey saw her lost in her thoughts, he shook her little and started feeding her which bring smile on her face. 

"You look beautiful" Rey whispered, her cheeks heat up under his intense gaze. Rey let out a throaty laugh seeing her flushed face. They finished eating, rey cleaned up the dinning table after telling her to rest without leaving any space for her to argue. After cleaning up he went her room and sat on bed beside her. She was busy in reading book on teen pregnancy. 

"Rey aapne baby ke liye koi naam socha?" Taani asked him, lifted her gaze from book and see him. Rey shifted close to her. He wrapped his arm around her and slid his hand inside her top, gently massaging her little baby bump. 

"Not yet but i want cute little princess so think some name for my cute baby girl" Rey told her, smiling thinking about their baby. 

"But i want boy, my junior rey" Taani replied him. 

"So what? Its girl, if you want junior rey then we will try after some time but this time its a girl, my princess. I can feel it" Rey replied back, he lifted her top little. Bending down he kissed her belly, she shivered slightly feeling his lips over her sensitive skin. Her pregnany harmones were on high alert, she wanted nothing but him which shocked her some times as it was so not like her. 

"Rey you should leave now, bhai will be here any moment and you also have to do preparation for your party" Taani told him, if he stayed any longer she was sure she would do something that would embarrassed her later. 

"Ahh this pregnancy is making my innocent mind dirty" Taani thought to herself when some naughty thought started roaming in her mind. She bit her lip nervously, rey saw that unable to hold his urge to kiss her, Rey kissed her on lips, adding more to her desires to have him. Taani wrapped around him and kissed him passionate, much to his surprise she was kissing him roughly yet passionately. Their tongues played with each other. Taani broke the kiss feeling herself out of breath. Rey put her head against her, taking in her beauty, her eyes were close with pure look of pleasure give him peace. 

"You take rest and dont do any work. I will come to pick you at 5" Rey told her, taani nodded smiling at him. Rey peck her lips one more time and left from there.

Please hit like & Do comment. Next part depends on response.

The following 129 member(s) liked the above post:

PoorvaArorahumeiya12mtmrfvrinda-fanshruti1994taarey_angelblueberryySidni98-LoveTaaRey-theroyalkhushAarti_TaareySuhanitaareyjahnvi_Patelsampada_TaareytaanitaareylalLY1234coffeebeans--harshijeshnusravanthi939290860623mamatha.Amy21qwerty012nagutaareysnehac2WillyWonkakoochiepooriachawlalkokauser16surabhimeenacarter4ROJA-TAAREYpritii_20muskaataareysvg98pinkrose1CrazyForAmarsanyataraiyauma_taareytaareymyjaanTrisha49amridhiangel_taareymegha1996MDKSSMCandyfloss-TRNamra986nishita23priya1999Twinkle_TaaReyStarletBeautyTR_MN_KRumatejeshFairy...coderlady---angelmaria--shona25putti_taarey.Shanaya.SaNa_sTaRGursharn3010princess1926Vishu45my_angel...dasvONLYTAAREYTaarey_Mananpinal_TaaReytharu01doll_dimpleankita_95taarey-foreveraishapiesona_taareyanitasharmaJasmine_ashprincess369InfiniteFlameshamanbkvelvetrosetamanna-azaanmonikasaxena05MarriedLoveNidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVD.-Soumya-.dakshumhatredisha93pran28671sirivalli.tpd786sumana.sheshadivi_divyanaskfirdousyoyoaishwaryapoorni_vishaliarshifansiriTR_lovebirdsmeenu_taareyNicky-nishyashika.angelangelshahdewcuteStarBull_khwaish_sailaja.Angel__Tamannarose_taarey.anjali.Shubh007Mon_trHumzydh19Lavender_LunaurvisainiMissu_TRhangokstar_fan1Anysia...Natasha...chand91Viji.Chandrananonymous.me_PanCake_princess_taranavkRatiTheAngel.Soju.Linsie

Go to top