Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Rey's care for Taani is superb
I don't know but hate the gang specially in this story.
I hope and feel its time for the truth to be out
CrazyForAmar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
I guess sara have feelings for rey 
Hope she dont create much problems between Taarey
I am glad that swayam understood taani
Hope their relationship gets better with time
Continue soon
anitasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
hope sara is a positive character
waiting for next part
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's 135 likes
Now update
chand91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
awsmmm prt
taayam prt s so good
thnks 4 p
TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Amazing update...
Rey is taking care of her so much...
Uff this sharon...seriously she is so selfish...she only thinks abt herself... I hate her sometimes...
Hope this sara don't create any problem between taarey...
Taayam scene was nice... Finally swayam realized what he is losing by ignoring his sis...
Update soon...
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 19

Swayum and Taani, both were talking to each other, getting past their differences and both were happy about it. Their talks got disturb with the knock on the door, they turn their head to see Rey, who was standing at the entrance with breakfast tray in his hands. He smiled at them as he entered inside and kept the tray on bed before her. 

"Taani you have your breakfast. I have to go home to get ready for college, I will meet you later. Okay?" Swayum said to her, Taani nodded positively. Swayum patted her head lovingly and left the room but not before giving Rey a thankful look for taking care of his sister. Rey and taani are not going college because of her heath, taani was still weak and rey didn't want to take any risk so they decided to stay at home. 

"I happy you both are coming back to normal" Rey said as he sat on the edge of the bed, facing her. Taani smiled at him brightly. She was happy too about it. Rey return the smile and started feeding her. She ate quietly and feed him too in between. After breakfast they both were sitting on their bed, in each others arms. 

"Rey, I told bhai that I am moving in with you" Taani told him suddenly making him look at her with wide eyes, he was planning to talk to him today itself as he thought taani would be uncomfortable in telling him about their decision. 

"And he said.." Rey left his words hanging in the air and waited for her to continue. 

"Bhai said its my decision and he respect that" Taani continued, giving him another shock as he hadn't thought swayum would agree to this but he was glad he did though if swayum hadn't agreed, he would have still made her move in with him even if it had cost his friendship with swayum as taani's health is more important at this moment than anything else. 

"Thats shocking but I am glad he is not against this." Rey said to her with wide smile touching his cheeks. His happiness had no bound thinking his taani and baby will be living with him now. He will be there with her to take care of her every need like he wanted to since the start of her pregnancy. 

Rey had got her clothes and all the other necessary things from her home, she had finally moved in with him and now staying with him in his room. 

Next Day morning, Taani was arranging her clothes in his closet, making space for her things while Rey was sitting on bed, staring at her. He offer her help but she refused it that got him little angry with her as he didnt want her to do any work. 

"Taani hurry up baby else we will get late for college" Rey told her, glancing at his watch. 

"Two minutes more Rey. I am almost done" Taani replied while keeping the last pile of clothes in closet. Taking a step back she look at closet and smiled at her work, she had divided closet in two sections, one had all her belonging while other had his. 

"Lets go" Taani told him, she took her hand bag from bed and proceed to leave. Rey took his car keys and followed her outside. They sat in their car and drove away to college. 

Reaching the college they stepped down from their car, Rey noticed his friends standing outside the college gate, Taani saw it too and thought they might be waiting for him and she didn't wanted to come between him and his friends

"Rey I'll meet you inside. I have to report VP sir" Taani told him before he could even protest, she went inside the college ignoring his friends. Rey sighed frustratingly, he hate it when she cut him off her life because of his friends. He couldn't understand why she pushed him away every time she saw his friends.

"Hey guys" Rey greeted his greeted his friends walking toward them, they all waved at him, Sara, sharon's sister was also there with him. 

"Rey was that taani? The girl came with you?" Sara asked him with curiousty. They all moved inside the college, walking in corridor. 

"Yes she was taani" Rey answered her with proud look in his eyes. They all reached their first class which they all have together, they sat on their respective seats, Rey sat with swayum. His eyes were glued on door, waiting for her arrival.

"Rey we have a meeting with organizers today. If you are free you can come" Sharon told him, she was still angry with him though she understood he had valid reason to avoid going to pick sara up from airport but still she couldn't forgot the face that Rey had put her second, it never happened before. He always use to put his friends first then anything else but from past few months he hardly any attention to his friends.

"Alright, I'll come" Rey answered ignoring her taunting tone. 

"Btw, Rey where were you from past 2 days? Your phone was also switched off?" Nil asked from behind, rey curse under his breath. 

"I was busy. Dad gave me some office work" Rey lied to him, Nil looked convinced and nodded. Rey turn his head and glance at entrance and just then she entered the classroom, they eyes locked with each other and smiled. She broke the eye contact and sat on her seat, it was beside sara. 

"Hi you are taani, right?" Sara asked her. Taani gave her an awkward smile and nodded. She didn't knew sara and she is really bad when it comes to talking to new people. 

"I'm Sara, Sharon's cousin" Sara introduced herself, taani gave her small smile and nodded in acknowledgement. Sara was about to speak more but professor entered, silencing everyone. Soon he started his lecture and sara didn't got the chance to talk to taani as she was concentrating on lecture. 

On the other side, Rey was waiting for lecture to get over so that he could talk to her and also tell her he is going for team meeting. 

After class taani was about to exit the class when sara called out for her from behind. 

"Hey Taani. why are you going. Come join us" Sara said in friendly tone, taani rolled her eyes, sharon's sister and being friendly with her wasn't something she expected.

"I have better work to do. You guys enjoy" Taani answered before she left from there. Leaving confuse sara behind.

"What happened to her guys?" Sara asked them, in small span of time she had come very close to dance team as she is also a dancer and sharon's sister they accepted her without any hesitation.

"Urmn. Sara taani and us, don't go well with each other" Vicky answered her question. Rey was looking all this with unreadable expression. 

"Guys, I'm leaving i have some work. I'll meet you outside the college after half an hour" Rey told them, not wanting to be part of their conversation. Without waiting for their reply he  walked out of the classroom. He was walking in corridor.

Opening the door he entered inside, taani who was already there was surprised to see him there.

" Why you always ignore me in front of my friends. Act as if we are strangers?" Rey asked angrily, he could bear anything but her ignorance. He took a step toward her and hold her by her shoulder, today her little act had hurt him. It always does but he never paid much attention to it before but he want answer today.

"Say taani. What i had done to deserve this kind of punishment." Rey asked her, looking straight in her eyes, she tried to look away but holding her chin roughly he made her face him.

"I don't want to be the reason of rift between you and your friends. I have seen you keep distance from them since we are together again, I don't want you or anyone to blame me later on that I'm the reason you are avoiding your friends. But  i guess your friends already blame me." Taani told him. As much she like his undivided attention and care but she knew it too that she is not alone in his life, he had friends and his dance which he is avoiding because of her. 

Rey sighed and pulled her into him, wrapping his arms around her.

"You still don't trust me. Do you?" Rey asked looking in her hazel orbs, searching for an answer.

"I do trust you Rey but don't know what happen to me every time. In past everyone including you had blamed me for many things that now I am scared..scared that my one mistake and you will again blame me and leave me alone. I tried Rey..tried very hard to keep this fear away but i can't. And you won't deny the fact that your friends are more important than me.." Taai poured her heart out, tears streaming down their faces.

"Taani" Rey shouted at her. He thought they are over with this but he was wrong, her insecurities were something never washed away. They were always were but her love always hide them but now, he want them to go away forever. 

"You are important to me..more than anything..more than anyone. I know i was jerk back then but why can't you see how important you are to me. I'm not keeping distance from my friends because of you nor i am blaming you for anything. Its just that its complicated. But remember one thing. I love you and i don't want to lose you" Rey said to her, he knew her insecurities were true, in past he had blamed her for many things when there was no fault of her,  be it shivam matter or dance ban or ndc. He had always wronged her, blamed her directly or indirectly doesn't matter.  

"I'm sorry for bringing this up. Don't know what happened to me, whenever i see them looking at me as if i had done some crime it made me feel low of myself, thinking I'm breaking your friendship with them. And i thought if I keep distance from you when they are with you, so that they could talk to you, spend time with you" Taani says, she kept her head on his chest, listening the melodic rhythm of his heartbeats. 

"I  didn't mean to hurt you" She mumbled placing a light kiss on his chest where his heart was. Rey tighten his grip around her and embrace her tightly. He knew he had to do something to remove her insecurities and he know what he had to do. He just want her, her love, her trust in him. They are going to start a new life with their baby and insecurities were not needed in their new life. He was the cause she had so many fears and he will be the reason she will remove her fears.

Hello. This is the link of my update thread (Link) Where I'll post all the links of updates daily. Because of internet problem I won't be able to send Pm Regularly so I will post link there whenever i will update anything. Please follow this thread for links.

Next part after 135+ likes, Please do hit like and comment.
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
Bista-anzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very beautiful mesmerising updte.

TaanYam rln is getting better..

Taani still hv insecurities wid her which is obious..

Sara she is being friendly hope she will remain sweet nd kind..

TaaRey convo touchy..
Taani leting her heart out..
felt bad when she said she dont want to be de reason of rift btwn him nd his friends..
Hope gang will understand her soon..
It mkes feel happy seeing Rey beside Taani...

Thnkww for de updte..
Vishu45 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsm update
TaaRey convo nice
Hope gang will understand her soon..
loved it 
update soon