Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

How will Ishani find proof against Chirag ?

matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:29am | IP Logged
While we all wait eagerly for monday's episode, I am wondering how will Ishani find Chirag's reality ? Right now she seems to have followed him like a zombie..I mean imagine going to your ex-bf's unknown uncle in Lonavala on your KC.. Confused
Chirag has recorded her coming to his house etc but I think he might be planning to use it to blackmail her or create MU with Ranveer or something..
how will she 'today' find out that he has no proof whatsoever ..
What are your ideas ?

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:18am | IP Logged
I think that because they usually show Chiraag getting his way so Ishaani will definitely hand the property papers to Chiraag...
However from here two things can happen...one is that Chiraag tells her to wait for one day or some time till he comes back with proofs...or we could see Ishaani getting in car to go with him when Nitin comes...either way, it will be Nitin i think who will disclose the truth to her...
After hearing Nitin, Ishaani will automatically know that Chiraag was lying to her and manipulated her...
now the whole video recording thing...surely it is something for the future tracks...i am sure Chiraag will try to use it in some way in future to his advantage...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_Elvish_Hobbitmistofshadows

_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 6:48am | IP Logged
i also feel the same as marigold...
brewedawakening IF-Rockerz
brewedawakening
brewedawakening

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:05am | IP Logged
She will only believe Chirag and hate RV more. Moron! Wacko
matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marigold_09

I think that because they usually show Chiraag getting his way so Ishaani will definitely hand the property papers to Chiraag...
However from here two things can happen...one is that Chiraag tells her to wait for one day or some time till he comes back with proofs...or we could see Ishaani getting in car to go with him when Nitin comes...either way, it will be Nitin i think who will disclose the truth to her...
After hearing Nitin, Ishaani will automatically know that Chiraag was lying to her and manipulated her...
now the whole video recording thing...surely it is something for the future tracks...i am sure Chiraag will try to use it in some way in future to his advantage...

Sure, makes sense.. Or may be the police will arrive to take the vehicle, which will make her suspicious ?
Somehow I also feel that it will be Nitin who will make her realize that she has already developed feelings for RV and gone beyond just being good friend..
I know there was some Ishaani bashing going on, but I think they did have some scenes which showed her taking effort to make RV happy and the one in the hospital where she cries uncontrollably, definitely shows that she thinks more of him than she realizes.. Her conflict was also shown well, but I think the problem is Ranveer's character and acting skills are much stronger than hers, so he gets more support, of course including mine Wink!!

Edited by matsh - 22 December 2014 at 8:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi_ve

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top