Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Surbhiholic.

e-24 walo ne kya kiya?

they showed adhi adhura scene😆
JShukla thumbnail

Originally posted by: cale

though this mujra and izzat track is completely a non sense but yesshh i think sanam planned that she will dance with a veil and no one will recognize her but tanveer did that thing because she recognized her because of mehendi ...
and about izzat of nawab...now , it is a still a mystery ...if it is intact or not ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†

Still... why willingly allow men to touch her lift her and perform such steps... its so icky
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: flora212

they showed adhi adhura scene😆

oh 😆
--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: innocent.aman

sj dance  was good😆   saanm   dancing and ahil cant  recognise her       in      aj tak segment  they  show  tanveer opens  sanam veil and said  sanam danced for money🤢

seriously gul has gone mad degrading  ahil character and show  sanam humiliation to this extent🤢  is  abad taste    again multiple tracks  gul opens  and  cant comleate  them  all mixed up

sanam 2  real face not surprise  she will be negative too  is this qh  or negativehai   guys  qh 2  should end rather this  stupid  dragfest 🤢

so sanam will faint    😆  and ahil thinks  she danced for money😲

Aman sanam clarified it I did this only her love for aahil so he doesn't think like this but still I hate polygamy and old fashioned jealousy way.

About new sanam we already predicted one🤢
-silentbang- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: innocent.aman

sj dance  was good😆   saanm   dancing and ahil cant  recognise her       in      aj tak segment  they  show  tanveer opens  sanam veil and said  sanam danced for money🤢

seriously gul has gone mad degrading  ahil character and show  sanam humiliation to this extent🤢  is  abad taste    again multiple tracks  gul opens  and  cant comleate  them  all mixed up

sanam 2  real face not surprise  she will be negative too  is this qh  or negativehai   guys  qh 2  should end rather this  stupid  dragfest 🤢

so sanam will faint    😆  and ahil thinks  she danced for money😲

yup surbhi's dance was good today...
i think ahil was little shocked and confused and sanam tries to explain things to him...but before he could reach to any conclusion ...she faints and ahil holds her
gul khan perfectly knows 101 ways to degrade and humiliate her female leads..😡
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sana--

Aman sanam clarified it I did this only her love for aahil so he doesn't think like this but still I hate polygamy and old fashioned jealousy way.

About new sanam we already predicted one🤢

sana  they showed in aj tal 😆   thats good  aaahil  clarified    but  i hurt will ahil realise its sanam love😕😆

polygamy  been created by gul  to  create  another  billi 2   and this time bigger😡   becoz  tanveer was never married to  asad   but here    sanam 2 is married to ahil dhokhe wali shaadi🤢

sanam  2  aditi  is    apretty actress  why she tool villan role😕  
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sanam's Good news - ha ha ha. 
At the going rate, Sanam2 may give good news, while Sanam1 will be saving Nawab ki izzat.

Nawab's izzat is a joke. 
IM is slowly turning into Nawab's Harem, with his ex and current wives all living like one happy family, while Mujrewaalis add to the glamour quotient.

Thanks for the update.

Edited by GitaIyer - 9 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Don't tell me! A "good news" Huh? How typical! 
And when did THAT happen exactly??! They din't even kiss!😆
How funny it would be if these two start arguing about "ye kab hua???" ðŸ¤£
innocent.aman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

Don't tell me! A "good news" Huh? How typical! 

And when did THAT happen exactly??! They din't even kiss!😆
How funny it would be if these two start arguing about "ye kab hua???" ðŸ¤£

dont be dumb  prags  good news   was  a reperter way of  saying things😆

sanam fainted   😆   yeah   they  never close together😆   kiss   excuse me  they will never show it on indian tv😆

ye  kya bola😆
JShukla thumbnail
If not for money if this time Aahil assumes she did it to malign him further, I would not blame him.
Doing a Mujra while being a Nawab's biwi is lot more embarrasing than saying a simple sorry to the
guest for non-availability of the mujra dancer. Such things happen, the dancer can fall ill..right?

It's the silliest thing Sanam has ever done  off course first was not even trying to call Aahil to explain her absence from wedding.