Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: cale

ummm...i think reporter was talking about sanam2...Aditi's interview also hinted towards that

But I doubt she'll be evil. Surbhi said Sanam 2 is a good person and will help her

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
After watching sbb I think track is not that bad but polygamy🤢
-silentbang- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Danitrini

I disagree. Surbhi said Sanam 2 is a good person and will help her. 

she said in this interview..???...i didn't see that one...may be i have something...
but i think reporter indicated about sanam 2 true face
-silentbang- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Danitrini

But I doubt she'll be evil. Surbhi said Sanam 2 is a good person and will help her

ohkay...let's wait and watch ...what exactly gul wants to show😊
Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cale

she said in this interview..???...i didn't see that one...may be i have something...
but i think reporter indicated about sanam 2 true face

No, In Friday or Saturday's segment. And THAT part of her helping has not happened yet. 

True face could be she is a strong woman and not a whip as she is being shown... 

There is a spoiler saying the twins see her in the park. 
-silentbang- thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora212

After watching sbb I think track is not that bad but polygamy🤢

yup...it will be more of jealousy track...which usually garners decent trps...but yes this multiple wifey thing is a big off point about this track... 
--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Another negative character so billi end very soon and new sanam replace billi place 😆
Surbhi luk stunning in blue and her dance too good  compare to her before individual performance.

-silentbang- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sana--

Another negative character so billi end very soon and new sanam replace billi place 😆
Surbhi luk stunning in blue and her dance too good  compare to her before individual performance.

yup i do think that they will end amrapali's track after this one month challenge and may be sanam 2 will help sisters to bring down begum sahiba so that she can gain power and then she will ditch sanam and will become new vamp
yup surbhi looked pretty and dance was also compartively good😛
JShukla thumbnail
🤣 ðŸ¤£ Mohabbat ki ibadat Sanam is doing by letting random men lift her, touch her, throw money at her..wow
Although Surbhi looked good and her dance has improved, but still what was she exoecting that her face will not be seen? No one will know its her and she will escape after dancing and saving Aahil ki izzat that is dependent on the dance performance of a Mujrey wali?

Will his izzat now be intact, when people will know his first wife danced a mujra at the reception of his 2nd nikah😆

Sanam must've fainted out of exhaustion. But really, she survived all kinds of deadly attacks ek dance mein faint. Sahil fans will get to watch Aahil lifting her and calling doctor for her. then as soon as she is up and running back to making breakfast. sooo much lourve. people will not have to look at the non-existent remorse in his eyes😛

New Sanam ka real face could be that she is a strong woman.
Edited by JShukla - 9 years ago
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Omg 🥳 yay ahil please go and take care of her 😳 😆
I knew it ..sanam2 is villain 😛
Tfs TM .. 😳