Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Very dissapointed with PK . (Page 9)

fivestars IF-Sizzlerz
fivestars
fivestars

Joined: 28 November 2011
Posts: 15523

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arsal-AK

Originally posted by preep

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by preep

many flaws in the movie..<font size="3">.he learnrd so many things on earth and the funny thing is he fell in LOVE ,but didn't learn how to blink eyes ?? Confused Hmmm..</font>
by touching others hand he knows past,present and future but doesn't know abt his own locket whereabouts ?? Confused
the Pakistan embassy thing is the stupidest thing...the lady there is waiting for anushka's phone from delhi ??
Confused



If u go to a planet where people can flap their ears...will be able to flap urs just by looking at them??LOLLOL


but he is a quick leaner...he learnt Bhojpuri in just 6 hrs then why cant abt blinking eyes??

P.S.give me my money back...its not worth watching..coz of u guys I went and watched in theatre.. Angry


Because its not in his DNA, get it??

He is incapable of blinking.


yeah I got it... an alien has all emotions and can act as a normal human but not blinking eyes coz its not in his DNA..good ..iam impressed..

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Joined: 25 July 2014
Posts: 4690

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preep

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by hellz


putting them together doesnt mean you can show anything. Embassy people are not jobless lol.
Also that indo pak lovestory on the day of blast is the stupidest thing possible

yes embassy people are not jobless...but embassies and High Commissions are not regular Govt offices...one of their aim is to help people...so she took Jaggu's call and helped him connect with Sarfaraz...and don't forget that he was not any random person...he was an ex-employee...

Regarding the love story...it was unplanned...the program was going to show how fraud the Baba was...the love story was an integral part of exposing that baba...its not that they were just playing a Romeo-Juliet story on the day of blast.



I never knew embassy does a side business as Jodi makers lol...what lovers r they, who doesnt have contact numbers of each others?? when anu calls it don't exist but what abt sushant?? why didn't he contacted her ??
Confused


Now clutching at straws are you??


Shushant worked at the embassy. He knew those people. Why the hell woundlnt they help their collegue.. And normaly those people are freindly. Try calling some. 


Second Anu left Belgium, while she thought Sushant to be present there hence she called his number.

Incase you didnt notice it saud that the number ni longer existed. Because he had left for Pak. Same would have happened when Sushant called Anu, she had left for India gence not in use.


Now have you got anything that cant be ripped apart in two seconds?? Try putting some logic from your end and maybe you will see some in the movie as well.
-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Joined: 25 July 2014
Posts: 4690

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preep

Originally posted by Arsal-AK

Originally posted by preep

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by preep

many flaws in the movie..<font size="3">.he learnrd so many things on earth and the funny thing is he fell in LOVE ,but didn't learn how to blink eyes ?? Confused Hmmm..</font>
by touching others hand he knows past,present and future but doesn't know abt his own locket whereabouts ?? Confused
the Pakistan embassy thing is the stupidest thing...the lady there is waiting for anushka's phone from delhi ??
Confused



If u go to a planet where people can flap their ears...will be able to flap urs just by looking at them??LOLLOL


but he is a quick leaner...he learnt Bhojpuri in just 6 hrs then why cant abt blinking eyes??

P.S.give me my money back...its not worth watching..coz of u guys I went and watched in theatre.. Angry


Because its not in his DNA, get it??

He is incapable of blinking.


yeah I got it... an alien has all emotions and can act as a normal human but not blinking eyes coz its not in his DNA..good ..iam impressed..


Okay. We human know everthing there is to know about a bectaria or a bat. Now please divide inti two beings like bectaria do or make your eyes able to see in the dark. Can you??
hellz Senior Member
hellz
hellz

Joined: 09 September 2014
Posts: 525

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arsal-AK

Originally posted by preep

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by hellz


putting them together doesnt mean you can show anything. Embassy people are not jobless lol.
Also that indo pak lovestory on the day of blast is the stupidest thing possible

yes embassy people are not jobless...but embassies and High Commissions are not regular Govt offices...one of their aim is to help people...so she took Jaggu's call and helped him connect with Sarfaraz...and don't forget that he was not any random person...he was an ex-employee...

Regarding the love story...it was unplanned...the program was going to show how fraud the Baba was...the love story was an integral part of exposing that baba...its not that they were just playing a Romeo-Juliet story on the day of blast.



I never knew embassy does a side business as Jodi makers lol...what lovers r they, who doesnt have contact numbers of each others?? when anu calls it don't exist but what abt sushant?? why didn't he contacted her ??
Confused


Now clutching at straws are you??


Shushant worked at the embassy. He knew those people. Why the hell woundlnt they help their collegue.. And normaly those people are freindly. Try calling some. 


Second Anu left Belgium, while she thought Sushant to be present there hence she called his number.

Incase you didnt notice it saud that the number ni longer existed. Because he had left for Pak. Same would have happened when Sushant called Anu, she had left for India gence not in use.


Now have you got anything that cant be ripped apart in two seconds?? Try putting some logic from your end and maybe you will see some in the movie as well.

Why emabssy why man. He calls in the embassy everyday to see if anu called and he didn't even call her when she was leaving lol.


Edited by hellz - 22 December 2014 at 11:54pm
Sharif.Badmaash IF-Stunnerz
Sharif.Badmaash
Sharif.Badmaash

Joined: 13 September 2012
Posts: 37132

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:08am | IP Logged
^ Didnt he replied that he saw the letter to forget her when Anu asked the same question.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiery.Fawkesglace-bleue

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Joined: 02 November 2008
Posts: 35391

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:08am | IP Logged
i enjoyed Peekay..Embarrassed
hellz Senior Member
hellz
hellz

Joined: 09 September 2014
Posts: 525

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharif.Badmaash

^ Didnt he replied that he saw the letter to forget her when Anu asked the same question.


yah sure and keep bugging the embassy people everyday if she called lol.
glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 51793

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hellz

Originally posted by Sharif.Badmaash

^ Didnt he replied that he saw the letter to forget her when Anu asked the same question.


yah sure and keep bugging the embassy people everyday if she called lol.

I don't understand that how come u guys are not getting the main content of this movie and are bothered about insignificant stuff...PK is not a love story...everything was symbolic in this movie...so I don't know why you are even bothered about looking logic there when the main message of the movie is something else.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-chamkilli-Sharif.Badmaash

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
The Films which dissapointed/Impressed you?

2 3 4

Author: BearNaNa   Replies: 25   Views: 1920

BearNaNa 25 1920 29 December 2013 at 8:31am by rogerrocks
Defeated Dissapointed, Yet Positive #HongeKamyabEkDin

Author: chimchimcher-ee   Replies: 4   Views: 450

chimchimcher-ee 4 450 26 December 2013 at 3:43am by hasini009
Mallika: I'm not dissapointed for missing out Murd

Author: siddharthsharma   Replies: 0   Views: 317

siddharthsharma 0 317 28 January 2011 at 2:38am by siddharthsharma
Mallika: I'm not dissapointed for missing out Murd

Author: siddharthsharma   Replies: 1   Views: 358

siddharthsharma 1 358 17 January 2011 at 7:18am by ruky786
Mallika: I'm not dissapointed for missing out Murd

Author: siddharthsharma   Replies: 0   Views: 323

siddharthsharma 0 323 17 January 2011 at 6:58am by siddharthsharma

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index