Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Very dissapointed with PK . (Page 8)

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hellz

putting them together doesnt mean you can show anything. Embassy people are not jobless lol.
Also that indo pak lovestory  on the day of blast is the stupidest thing possible
yes embassy people are not jobless...but embassies and High Commissions are not regular Govt offices...one of their aim is to help people...so she took Jaggu's call and helped him connect with Sarfaraz...and don't forget that he was not any random person...he was an ex-employee...

Regarding the love story...it was unplanned...the program was going to show how fraud the Baba was...the love story was an integral part of exposing that baba...its not that they were just playing a Romeo-Juliet story on the day of blast.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunArshiIpkIWishICould-Swetha-

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
@Raj...yes saw the movie and loved it...and I was wondering if it can be India's entry to Oscars this time..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raj80

fivestars IF-Sizzlerz
fivestars
fivestars

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by preep

many flaws in the movie..<font size="3">.he learnrd so many things on earth and the funny thing is he fell in LOVE ,but didn't learn how to blink eyes ?? Confused Hmmm..</font>
by touching others hand he knows past,present and future but doesn't know abt his own locket whereabouts ?? Confused
the Pakistan embassy thing is the stupidest thing...the lady there is waiting for anushka's phone from delhi ??
Confused

If u go to a planet where people can flap their ears...will be able to flap urs just by looking at them??LOLLOL

but he is a quick leaner...he learnt Bhojpuri in just 6 hrs then why cant abt blinking eyes??

P.S.give me my money back...its not worth watching..coz of u guys I went and watched in theatre.. Angry

hellz

raj80 IF-Sizzlerz
raj80
raj80

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

@Raj...yes saw the movie and loved it...and I was wondering if it can be India's entry to Oscars this time..
wow...that shows hw much u loved it LOL...anyways a good film with great performances and good direction...u didn't post ur review in the review thread?haven't seen u there...

Edited by raj80 - 22 December 2014 at 11:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-chamkilli-glace-bleue

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

many flaws in the movie..<font size="3">.he learnrd so many things on earth and the funny thing is he fell in LOVE ,but didn't learn how to blink eyes ?? Confused Hmmm..</font>
by touching others hand he knows past,present and future but doesn't know abt his own locket whereabouts ?? Confused
the Pakistan embassy thing is the stupidest thing...the lady there is waiting for anushka's phone from delhi ??
Confused

If u go to a planet where people can flap their ears...will be able to flap urs just by looking at them??LOLLOL

but he is a quick leaner...he learnt Bhojpuri in just 6 hrs then why cant abt blinking eyes??

P.S.give me my money back...its not worth watching..coz of u guys I went and watched in theatre.. Angry

Because its not in his DNA, get it??

He is incapable of blinking.

glace-bleue

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

Confused

Hey Bhagwan...are u trolling me Preep ji?LOLLOL...
fivestars IF-Sizzlerz
fivestars
fivestars

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

[BR]putting them together doesnt mean you can show anything. Embassy people are not jobless lol. [BR]Also that indo pak lovestory on the day of blast is the stupidest thing possible[BR]

[DIV]yes embassy people are not jobless...but embassies and High Commissions are not regular Govt offices...one of their aim is to help people...so she took Jaggu's call and helped him connect with Sarfaraz...and don't forget that he was not any random person...he was an ex-employee...[/DIV][BR][DIV]Regarding the love story...it was unplanned...the program was going to show how fraud the Baba was...the love story was an integral part of exposing that baba...its not that they were just playing a Romeo-Juliet story on the day of blast.[/DIV]

I never knew embassy does a side business as Jodi makers lol...what lovers r they, who doesnt have contact numbers of each others?? when anu calls it don't exist but what abt sushant?? why didn't he contacted her ??
[:s]
hellz Senior Member
hellz
hellz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

putting them together doesnt mean you can show anything. Embassy people are not jobless lol.
Also that indo pak lovestory on the day of blast is the stupidest thing possible

yes embassy people are not jobless...but embassies and High Commissions are not regular Govt offices...one of their aim is to help people...so she took Jaggu's call and helped him connect with Sarfaraz...and don't forget that he was not any random person...he was an ex-employee...

Regarding the love story...it was unplanned...the program was going to show how fraud the Baba was...the love story was an integral part of exposing that baba...its not that they were just playing a Romeo-Juliet story on the day of blast.

I never knew embassy does a side business as Jodi makers lol...what lovers r they, who doesnt have contact numbers of each others?? when anu calls it don't exist but what abt sushant?? why didn't he contacted her ??
Confused

Its the silliest love story i have ever seen.
He calls the embassy everyday to ask if she called lol .

fivestars

Go to top