Very dissapointed with PK . (Page 7)

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hellz

Originally posted by Arsal-AK

Originally posted by preep

many flaws in the movie...he learnrd so many things on earth and the funny thing is he fell in LOVE ,but didn't learn how to blink eyes ?? Confused Hmmm..
by touching others hand he knows past,present and future but doesn't know abt his own locket whereabouts ?? Confused
the Pakistan embassy thing is the stupidest thing...the lady there is waiting for anushka's phone from delhi ??
Confused

That because he is incapable of blinking. Its not in his genome.

He knows the past and present of that person he touches. Unless he touched the theif how could he have known anything about the device??
And no he cant know about the future.

Sarfraz told the lady all about the girl Jaggu. So when a girl calls asking for Sarfraz what would your reaction be. Wouldnt you put the two together??

As for why she called Sarfraz and told him about it, wouldnt you do the same for a collegue that used to work with you before??

putting them together doesnt mean you can show anything. Embassy people are not jobless lol.
Also that indo pak lovestory  on the day of blast is the stupidest thing possible

Duh, the lady was doing her job i.e picking up calls.

And how is it stupid that both of them happened a day or so apart??

Edited by Arsal-AK - 22 December 2014 at 10:34pm

niyati13 Goldie
niyati13
niyati13

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cougarTown

Off topic: anu does look very weird with those lips. I was amazed some critics mentioning her lips..must really have been distracting
I was watching long da lashkara from patiala house yesterday..that was anushka sharma..i miss the smile..this one doesn't seem like anushka..i feel i am watching an entirely new actor. 

i agree..her lips were a big distraction
niyati13 Goldie
niyati13
niyati13

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subha2601

PK is a Bollywood movie and u can't expect full logic from a Bollywood movie. People not coming to know about the spaceship is indeed the biggest blooper of the movie but then that's not part of the story. The story is something else.
PK falling in love with jaggu is really unnecessary and the embassy lady's reaction was also stupid.
The music too was bad.
It seems the topic maker is in favor of fake godmen fooling people and looting them.In that case he/she will definitely be offended and no matter how much one explains,the topic maker will never understand.
I feel the movie has targeted every religion and not just Hinduism.
Regarding the Shiva thing, he was not Lord Shiva.He was an actor who was playing the role of Lord Shiva in a play.PK thought he's Lord Shiva himself and that's why he chased him.What was offensive about that? He was not chasing the real Lord Shiva.

[BR

i enjoyed the songs...everyone in my family did.

coming to the man playing Shiva..he indeed brought him close to his remote Smile..
PK said God helped him sustain in difficult times..i guess..in whatever form he came in

ash28 IF-Achieverz
ash28
ash28

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Which news channel will
bother about love story when
there is a bomblast in the city
the same day. What crap

exactly LOL
niyati13 Goldie
niyati13
niyati13

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AriVeerAT

FIrst of all, it is not questioning IDOL WORSHIP. 
IDOL worship is a beautiful thing, taking out money for GOD is a great thing as long as its going for the right place and right things, the wrong part is BLIND FAITH. 

THINKING tHAT all of this will result in getting whatever we want, or all of this will help us in our life. 

TO have FAITH, and LOVE for GOD is totally different than ALWAYS WANTING HIM TO DO EVERYTHING YOU WANT, and BEING AFRAID OF HIM. 

THIS IS WHAT HIRANI is getting at. HE is not at all against RELEGION. He is against BLIND FAITH, not GOD LOVING FAITH. 

absolutely true..
movie doesn't question the existence of God..and we r free to worship in whichever we want..
an Idol, temple, church, mosque..everything symbolises the one power which made us.

.like PK said..wo bhagwaan jisne hum sabko banaya hai....they r symbols of our faith..something which gives us peace n helps find us our inner strength..

sometimes i ask things from God..thats my belief..and since i have asked..i want it to happen..so i try to make it happen..which means my belief in God indeed helped me to achieve what i wanted..and so i believe in praying to God coz he helps me attain it by his very existence..

i know it sounds complicated..but i tried..

so i have faith in God..not blind faith in the managers of religion Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

niyati13 Goldie
niyati13
niyati13

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Spoilers ahead

1. The Sarfaraz/Jaggu love story is vital to the plot. PK falling in love was annoying. 
2. If Alien's can manage FTL travel, then I'm sure they have good stealth and blocking technology. 
3. My bigger concern is who disappears without confrontation or melodrama. Most people would call, email, FB stalk to get people to reconsider. It is actually not that unusual for embassy staff to take messages like that. Embassies surprisingly get a lot of calls from people trying to trace friends and relatives who moved elsewhere. 
4. Hinduism is the dominant religion in India. So it makes sense that PK encounters Hinduism the most. The movie didn't really target any religion or God. It targeted blind faith and conmen who utilize faith and fear to fleece people. What is more insulting to the Hindu faith - dhongi babas who use our faith to make profits or a message to beware of dhongi babas?
5. Yeah. The film had poor music. No melody stuck with me. 

The news channel was not covering a love story but a highly publicized debate. It was akin to the Bill Nye/Ken Ham debate. A lot of money goes into finalizing dates, venues, promoting the debate, selling tickets, scheduling broadcast.They won't cancel such things. They will do a news ticker, unless it is a breaking news story. Also we don't know how long it was from the bomb blast to the actual debate. It wasn't the same day for sure. It was a few days gap at minimum. 

My question - Will there be a sequel with RK's adventures on earth? 

ya..i feel they have a premise strongly set for a sequel..
i hope there r many 
glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

many flaws in the movie...he learnrd so many things on earth and the funny thing is he fell in LOVE ,but didn't learn how to blink eyes ?? Confused Hmmm..
by touching others hand he knows past,present and future but doesn't know abt his own locket whereabouts ?? Confused
the Pakistan embassy thing is the stupidest thing...the lady there is waiting for anushka's phone from delhi ??
Confused

If u go to a planet where people can flap their ears...will be able to flap urs just by looking at them??LOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunArshiIpkLifeOLiciousraj80.Mishh007.-chamkilli-

raj80 IF-Sizzlerz
raj80
raj80

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Confused

If u go to a planet where people can flap their ears...will be able to flap urs just by looking at them??LOLLOL
ahaan...so u did see the film?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue

Go to top