India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Very dissapointed with PK . (Page 5)

AriVeerAT Goldie
AriVeerAT
AriVeerAT

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
FIrst of all, it is not questioning IDOL WORSHIP. 
IDOL worship is a beautiful thing, taking out money for GOD is a great thing as long as its going for the right place and right things, the wrong part is BLIND FAITH. 

THINKING tHAT all of this will result in getting whatever we want, or all of this will help us in our life. 

TO have FAITH, and LOVE for GOD is totally different than ALWAYS WANTING HIM TO DO EVERYTHING YOU WANT, and BEING AFRAID OF HIM. 

THIS IS WHAT HIRANI is getting at. HE is not at all against RELEGION. He is against BLIND FAITH, not GOD LOVING FAITH. 

AriVeerAT Goldie
AriVeerAT
AriVeerAT

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Spoiler alert: 
There is a line in PK that says something along the lines 

Where the BABA says,  What's wrong if we are trying to protect our GOD? 

And aamir khan says, THE PERSON WHO HAS CREATED THIS UNIVERSE AND US, DOESNT NEED TO BE PROTECTED. 

Its giving the right message. It is only offending BLIND FAITH FOLLOWERS. 

Heisenberg. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heisenberg.

I liked PK, but they could've given more of a backstory to the PK character, about his people, culture, his civilisation, belief systems, traditions etc, the film hinted that they didn't believe in God, or that they were completely unaware of who God is, contrasting this with human beings, who are so sure about who he is and what he wants.

They only had so much time.

I think they will go there in the next one. The idea is brilliant and by the looks of it a sequel alreadyis in the pipeline. It would be amazing if we got a look at PK's planet.

Make it happen Hirani.

Edited by Arsal-AK - 22 December 2014 at 5:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AriVeerAT-chamkilli-

hellz Senior Member
hellz
hellz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
No if they are afraid to show some things as it will get banned in some countries then its not a good movie that deserves 5 rating everywhere is just a load of comic scenes thats it.

hellz Senior Member
hellz
hellz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollykudi

If you need an explanation for every single thing shown in the movie the movie would have to be a 10 hour long movie Ouch And please tel me how they targeted "hinduism" more than other religions in the movie. They didn't target hindus..the movie was questioning these frauds who speak on the "behalf" of God.
As for love, love was SUCH a small part of the movie. Were you sleeping during this movie?

First half of the movie is good and Second half pathetic . There is no logic in second half  . Love is not a small part but it is just the backbone of the movie. They questioned Idol Worship, They questioned godman, that shiva scene how many you want. Why not question other religion what crap.
Also Those details like indo -pak love on tv on same date as bombblast and all load of crap make the movie worse. It is just a comedy movie and nothing much and no way deserves 5*
AriVeerAT Goldie
AriVeerAT
AriVeerAT

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arsal-AK

Originally posted by Heisenberg.

I liked PK, but they could've given more of a backstory to the PK character, about his people, culture, his civilisation, belief systems, traditions etc, the film hinted that they didn't believe in God, or that they were completely unaware of who God is, contrasting this with human beings, who are so sure about who he is and what he wants.

They only had so much time.

I think they will go there in the next one. The idea is brilliant and by the looks of it a sequel alreadyis in the pipeline. It would be amazing if we got a look at PK's planet.

Make it happen Hirani.

I agree, it would be awesome if somebody from Earth went there to research. Or even a scene like that. It would be very interesting. 
-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hellz

Originally posted by bollykudi

If you need an explanation for every single thing shown in the movie the movie would have to be a 10 hour long movie Ouch And please tel me how they targeted "hinduism" more than other religions in the movie. They didn't target hindus..the movie was questioning these frauds who speak on the "behalf" of God.
As for love, love was SUCH a small part of the movie. Were you sleeping during this movie?

First half of the movie is good and Second half pathetic . There is no logic in second half  . Love is not a small part but it is just the backbone of the movie. They questioned Idol Worship, They questioned godman, that shiva scene how many you want. Why not question other religion what crap.
Also Those details like indo -pak love on tv on same date as bombblast and all load of crap make the movie worse. It is just a comedy movie and nothing much and no way deserves 5*

Trolling for the sake of it. No argument what so ever.

The respone from the public speaks for itself how good a movie it is. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bollykudiAriVeerAT

Go to top