Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Very dissapointed with PK . (Page 4)

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arsal-AK

Some really lame points.
It targeted every religion. Took digs at every stupud ritual or custom. It was more favored to Hibduism becuase that the major religion where this movie was made. I was a bit dissapointed that they didnt flat out establish religion to be a hoax though.

The space was the least important part of the storys. Kudos for ponting it out. Goes on to show how serious a topic this is.LOL

What were you expecting?? Them to waste 30 mins on the working of the ship which would have flown over most people anyway?? Its a movie about religon not a sci-fi extraveganza ffs.

As for how they got here undetected, please do some thinking.  We are talking about a spieces that has mastered interplanatery travel and mind reading. Is it so hard for them to divert/ disable earth's defense mechanism?? Which frankly would have been a piece of cake. And the cloud cover than provides cover from people on ground. Its that simple.

We are just punny little infants compared to them, no threat at all. Totally harmless. The fact that they are a peacefull race probably saved our necks.

So there please do some reasearch before posting and mods can we please merge this with the review thread. This doesnt deserve a thread of its iwn, the OP is just reviewing the movie.

I am glad that they didn't...the movie would have fallen flat on its face...The Indian audience is not mature enough to lap up something like...RELIGION is a HOAX concept...so I think it was smart of Hirani to attack on Godmen...who probably are fake most of the time...not saying all of them are fake ...but most of them...thats why this movie is sitting so well...because the audience already have the doubts about these Godmen and their credibility...Disowning the concept of religion would have been a disaster...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousman-Arsal-LifeOLicious.HandsomeBanana

harun98 Senior Member
harun98
harun98

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bazigar

Originally posted by hellz

1. Why they have to bring love in every movie.
2. Again no logic how does the spaceship came , why no body came to know about. Space ship was hilarious lol.
3. Which embassy has so much time to listen and celebrate these creepy love.
4.Why always target hinduism.
5. Songs are annoying.

Tell me which news channel will bother about love story when there is a bomblast in the city the same day. What crap

1. To reach a larger audience and for a big budget movie normally bollywood have to follow a love story. As it create balance between catering different emotions simultaneously cater the main issue in the movie.

2. It is not a sci fie movie Central plot revolves around a person who dont one of us/ or new to a place explore religion in a neutral perceptive. S0 they just indicate arival of an alien and stuck on earth.

3. If we see rational in love story in bollywood then we are just trying to finding reality in imaginary fiction. LOL

4. It cater to all religion , its main focus is fanatic, con babas etc. rather than hinduism as whole . Other thing a large portion of viewer or target audience are hindu so it cater that issue. Just like a hollywood movie will made on christian . If it targeted hinduism then such large audience will not go to watch a movie which target  own religion. Yes there will be difference in opinion.

5. As hardly there are love song so they are bound to be annoying. LOL

I think a movie is continuous flow of a story confine for 3 hours so they just jump from one scene to other.
how comes OMG succeeded without all that??? and alomost made 100cr without a big holiday?
glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Franco

I still need to see TongueTongue

Kal din mein 3 O clock ka achha muhurat hai...make sure u go then...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmanOJ6.0

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by Arsal-AK

Some really lame points.
It targeted every religion. Took digs at every stupud ritual or custom. It was more favored to Hibduism becuase that the major religion where this movie was made. I was a bit dissapointed that they didnt flat out establish religion to be a hoax though.

The space was the least important part of the storys. Kudos for ponting it out. Goes on to show how serious a topic this is.LOL

What were you expecting?? Them to waste 30 mins on the working of the ship which would have flown over most people anyway?? Its a movie about religon not a sci-fi extraveganza ffs.

As for how they got here undetected, please do some thinking.  We are talking about a spieces that has mastered interplanatery travel and mind reading. Is it so hard for them to divert/ disable earth's defense mechanism?? Which frankly would have been a piece of cake. And the cloud cover than provides cover from people on ground. Its that simple.

We are just punny little infants compared to them, no threat at all. Totally harmless. The fact that they are a peacefull race probably saved our necks.

So there please do some reasearch before posting and mods can we please merge this with the review thread. This doesnt deserve a thread of its iwn, the OP is just reviewing the movie.

I am glad that they didn't...the movie would have fallen flat on its face...The Indian audience is not mature enough to lap up something like...RELIGION is a HOAX concept...so I think it was smart of Hirani to attack on Godmen...who probably are fake most of the time...not saying all of them are fake ...but most of them...thats why this movie is sitting so well...because the audience already have the doubts about these Godmen and their credibility...Disowning the concept of religion would have been a disaster...

You are right. It would have been.

Though from some of the scenes you could really tell that they really wanted to.

adventurousmanglace-bleue

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Franco

I still need to see TongueTongue

Kal din mein 3 O clock ka achha muhurat hai...make sure u go then...

Maybe but watching a movie on a Tuesday seems so weird LOLLOL. Like Alien like

Beautyful_Messglace-bleue

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Spoilers ahead

1. The Sarfaraz/Jaggu love story is vital to the plot. PK falling in love was annoying. 
2. If Alien's can manage FTL travel, then I'm sure they have good stealth and blocking technology. 
3. My bigger concern is who disappears without confrontation or melodrama. Most people would call, email, FB stalk to get people to reconsider. It is actually not that unusual for embassy staff to take messages like that. Embassies surprisingly get a lot of calls from people trying to trace friends and relatives who moved elsewhere. 
4. Hinduism is the dominant religion in India. So it makes sense that PK encounters Hinduism the most. The movie didn't really target any religion or God. It targeted blind faith and conmen who utilize faith and fear to fleece people. What is more insulting to the Hindu faith - dhongi babas who use our faith to make profits or a message to beware of dhongi babas?
5. Yeah. The film had poor music. No melody stuck with me. 

The news channel was not covering a love story but a highly publicized debate. It was akin to the Bill Nye/Ken Ham debate. A lot of money goes into finalizing dates, venues, promoting the debate, selling tickets, scheduling broadcast.They won't cancel such things. They will do a news ticker, unless it is a breaking news story. Also we don't know how long it was from the bomb blast to the actual debate. It wasn't the same day for sure. It was a few days gap at minimum. 

My question - Will there be a sequel with RK's adventures on earth? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hellzLifeOLiciousNestleToulouse-Swetha-

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

The Indian audience is not mature enough to lap up something like...RELIGION is a HOAX concept...

Ya. The boycott PK campaigns prove that people cannot digest questioning religion. A Bill Maher style "Religulous" would have people frothing at the mouth. 

Religion is a man made construct. We have no way of knowing if the preachers are telling us the truth about the holy books. It is a proven fact that humans are jerks and liars. We have no guarantee that in the centuries of religion no jerk or liar has cooked the books and tricked everybody. Printing press is also relatively new. Imagine how many errors could have been transmitted through bad handwriting.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmanLifeOLicious-Swetha-

bollykudi Senior Member
bollykudi
bollykudi

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
If you need an explanation for every single thing shown in the movie the movie would have to be a 10 hour long movie Ouch And please tel me how they targeted "hinduism" more than other religions in the movie. They didn't target hindus..the movie was questioning these frauds who speak on the "behalf" of God.
As for love, love was SUCH a small part of the movie. Were you sleeping during this movie?

Edited by bollykudi - 22 December 2014 at 3:30pm

adventurousman-chamkilli-

Go to top