India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Very dissapointed with PK . (Page 14)

Zeal17 IF-Dazzler
Zeal17
Zeal17

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:49am | IP Logged
By pinpointing insignificant portion of the movie, what are you (op) trying to prove? That movie wasnt flawless? that movie was imperfect?

it wasnt a discovery channel or scientific exploration that Spaceship portion had to be perfect. It wasnt even the focal point of the movie.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Quixotic5hermione82

Zeal17 IF-Dazzler
Zeal17
Zeal17

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:57am | IP Logged
People never question illogical scenes in comedy movies... or say those stupid action scenes...

At that time people who have microscopic view... sum it up by saying watch it but leave your brain at home.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Quixotic5hermione82

hermione82 IF-Rockerz
hermione82
hermione82

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hellz

Originally posted by Arsal-AK

Got from FB :

As per #PK existence of aliens is a hardcore, proven,scientific fact but religion is full of dogmas and superstitions. #IronyKiWasiyat #MahaMegaFacePalm

You would be really dumb to beileve that we are the only ones out there. A universe whose depth we cant even begin to imagine. And there are billions of such universes, of which we dont even contribute the slightest of fraction.

As for religion, well there is little to suggest its anything more than a hoax. It requires total blind faith without even a shred of evidence/logic behind its existence.

There are an awful lot of questions that religion doesnt have an answer for and requires you to take blind leaps of faith without questioning anything.

Dude what are you trying to say . You are saying aliens exist in the universe stark naked and they are like humans what crap 
It looks like your knowledge is just based on what you have seen in movies. There is no scientific evidence till date that has proven aliens exist.  Its much simpler to believe in God and Religion as there might be some force that has created us and we call it god not all people believe they have been created by same person so different faith. It is much simpler then believing an alien roaming in the streets naked with extraordinary data transfer powers .

If you have some point to prove your statement then comment else you can discard this post. You are just a hyprocite who finds try to find logic in movies which you dont like and other you just agree with whatever has been shown lol .

Haila..Did you thought of learning about alien evolution by watching PK?? It's a movie not science book..Tongue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zeal17

Quixotic5 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

hellz

hellz Senior Member
hellz
hellz

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:10am | IP Logged
I just posted a sarcastic  FB status Big smileBig smile I dont know why people got offended by it.

Quixotic5

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:13am | IP Logged

1. Why they have to bring love in every movie.
2. Again no logic how does the spaceship came , why no body came to know about it. Space ship was hilarious lol.
3. Which embassy has so much time to listen and celebrate these creepy love.
4.Why always target hinduism.
5. Songs are annoying.
6. Which news channel will bother about love story when there is a bomblast in the city the same day. What crap
7. PK falling in love is the worst thing in the movie
8. Data Transfer is just too amazing thing lol.

As per #PK existence of aliens is a hardcore, proven,scientific fact but religion is full of dogmas and superstitions. #IronyKiWasiyat #MahaMegaFacePalm

1. Why not? Love is the most universal thing in the world.
2. There have been in-numerous films in Hollywood around the outer-space / alien theme and very few, if any of them have explained where the spaceships come from? I think its obvious, they come from some other planet. And if you don't believe that there exists such a thing, then just think of the film as a work of fiction.
3. This I agree was the weakest, silliest part of the film. But when 99% of the film is so good, I guess we can discount 1% of it.
4. Hinduism was not targeted. The only reason why it was shown more was because the majority of the film going audience is Hindu...so it makes sense to focus on something that would ring a bell in the majority of the audience.
5. Songs are actually very nice. Loved that one on finding God!
6. You should watch more hindi news channel and see what they actually show in the name of news every single day. Just watch Aaj Tak or India TV and see for yourself.
7.PK falling in love was one of the sweetest things in the film. That was the redeeming thing about us humans, according to PK...that despite all faults and failings, humans still have the capacity to love.
8. Lol...a few decades ago, did anyone imagine that we would be sending space probes to Mars? Transfer of data through mind reading is actually a real concept on which many scientists are already working. That branch is called Noetic Science.

Its the director's vision that aliens exists...and frankly, there is nothing to prove that they don't. We don't even know the extent of our own galaxy, who is to say that there aren't other planets with life in them? What is not proved does not mean that it does not exist. It simply means that we don't know about it enough. PK does not say that religion is full of superstition and dogmas...what he says is that people interpret religion according to their convenience. They use it to influence people and make them live in fear. And Rajkumar Hirani is not the first man to have expressed this. Everyone from Leonardo Da Vinci to Karl Marx have said the same thing.

Edited by poppy2009 - 27 December 2014 at 3:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Quixotic5LifeOLicious-Tulips-Sharif.Badmaash-Swetha-

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Arsal-AK

Got from FB :

You would be really dumb to beileve that we are the only ones out there. A universe whose depth we cant even begin to imagine. And there are billions of such universes, of which we dont even contribute the slightest of fraction.

As for religion, well there is little to suggest its anything more than a hoax. It requires total blind faith without even a shred of evidence/logic behind its existence.

There are an awful lot of questions that religion doesnt have an answer for and requires you to take blind leaps of faith without questioning anything.

Dude what are you trying to say . You are saying aliens exist in the universe stark naked and they are like humans what crap 
It looks like your knowledge is just based on what you have seen in movies. There is no scientific evidence till date that has proven aliens exist.  Its much simpler to believe in God and Religion as there might be some force that has created us and we call it god not all people believe they have been created by same person so different faith. It is much simpler then believing an alien roaming in the streets naked with extraordinary data transfer powers .

If you have some point to prove your statement then comment else you can discard this post. You are just a hyprocite who finds try to find logic in movies which you dont like and other you just agree with whatever has been shown lol .

Yes, that exactly what I am trying to say.They can be stark naked, exactly like us or any other shape or size. The point is there isnt a shred of evidence to suggest that the universe is empty apart from us.

On the contrary the evidence for life to exist in the universe is all around us. You, me and the thousands of speices on earth are proof enough.

The statement that there are no aliens to put it your way is so ridiculous  and laughable that I dont know where to begin. A human who doesnt even know his own planet fully claiming that there is no life across the vastness of space. Yeah right.LOL

Now, as for God, he may or maynot exist. As I said before, there is no evidence of such a thing aside for the blind leap of faith that every religion requires you to take.

And no the possibilty of a data transfering alien existing is far greater than that of a divine being. Have you ever encoutered such a being?? Is there any proof of any meeting of a person with God?? Apart from relugious texts which to be honest can be written by anyone what other argument do people have in support of this theory??
These are all very deep, complex questions that ask for serious thought and debate.

Is there a God?? If yes, who and where he is?? Why has he turned a blindeye to everything thats going on?? Is he a divine being, a certain force controlling the univrse or just someone who has gone too far. Created us all and now its not in his control anymore. He sits and watches on powerless to do anything. Flawed like us yet extremly strong. You get the point??

As for Aliens, the proof is all around us. Life thriving and fluttering away in a gallizion forms on this very planet. And the funny thing is we are still discorving life here, how can anyone possibly say that it doesnt exist across this universe??

The irony.You implying that my knowledge is based on just watching movies when the case is just polar opposite. It seems that you have pictured aliens to be the slimy oddballs from those silly movies yourself.LOL

All you need is a planet falling in the habitual zone with more or less the same gravity as earth and you will find life just like us.

Good job in calling me a hyprocrite when you dont have anything other to fall back on. Is the movie flawless?? No, but the points you have made are just rudiculous and illogical. I have responded to each over the course of the thread. I am yet to recieve a solitary reply that counters them.

See I dont just watch movies. I study these things, I question and then try to find answers. This is where my knowledge comes from.

CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:18am | IP Logged
If it would not be an alien then it would not let you experience the film that way. the movie is trying to show a different way to look at the world. PK is portrayed that way.. and spaceship is not important in the film. What is important is the questions PK asks. And they were not illogical...
Well ofcourse I did not like PK like so much but then its not that bad LOL
And the embassy point I agree. For over an year the embassy kept on waiting for a call from India without any proper contact details.. LOL! 
But PK songs are really good! Especially Chaar Kadam was the best part of the film and Sushant's charm Day Dreaming

Go to top