Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hellz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: SarunArshiIpk

I am a Hindu/Jain u I dint feel targetted. evry religion problems were shown. so just relax. 

Because you dont care but I do.
hellz thumbnail
Which newschannel will show ind - pak lovestory when there is a bombblast in the city the same day. LOL
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hellz

Because you dont care but I do.

Just out of curiosity...which parts of the movie offended you?
hellz thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Just out of curiosity...which parts of the movie offended you?

That idol worship thing
Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Love part really bugged me and anushka is awful.
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
PK is definitely one of the best movie in this year and Aamir as Pk was superb and in my opinion it was his career best performance. However PK is not RKH best movie , it is not really unique. The satire in OMG was better than PK . Some scenes of PK reminded me of No one killed Jessica .
And I don't know how some people can claim that Anushka's lips was normal in that film .I find it really hard to believe  that it is Anushka Sharma .
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Off topic: anu does look very weird with those lips. I was amazed some critics mentioning her lips..must really have been distracting
I was watching long da lashkara from patiala house yesterday..that was anushka sharma..i miss the smile..this one doesn't seem like anushka..i feel i am watching an entirely new actor. 
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hellz

That idol worship thing

Rajkumar Hirani made fun of Karvachauth 3 years before on twitter.Rajkumar hirani-"Wife fasts for husbands well-being. Its like you go to the Gym and I get the muscles".
He thinks Karvachauth as superstition or andhviswas but that doesn't mean people stop celebrating it.
hellz thumbnail
Movie has good comedy in first half but it is no way AAmirs best work or best movie of the year and they have tried to give absolutely ridiculous repetitive message.
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
  retweeted
Mehr Tarar @MehrTarar  

#AmirKhan No actor of this generation or the one before his who can match his acting prowess. What a splendid actor, in a league of his own.

retweeted
""t @iKaurageous_  

Big wala LOL On those people who said #PK Has No Buzz At All :P #WeSupportPK #PKWinningHearts And Box Office Records !! @aamir_khan Rocks !

retweeted
Bollywood Hungama @Bollyhungama  

With #PK, @aamir_khan has 4 movies in the 100 crore club. #Dhoom3, #3Idiots and #Ghajini feature in that list.