Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

:O so it was true, sahir's setup for aarzoo:( (Page 3)

rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LetItGo-

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstar29

It's a interesting now to see arzoo reaction and action to his dirty game.
I think this game will make him realize he has fallen for her but arzoo will be shown as a different person altogether.
Ek tappad from arzoo to sahir to banta hai then he might wake up from shrewd person to a majnu .
I think arzoo will get to know about factory too still making her hate him to the core .
It will be fun to see sahir passionate love for arzoo which will drive him insane and soft sahir will arise.
Let's see

bingo, love your thoughts, that's what I want, I want aarzoo to leave sahir's house and also the job after aarzoo knowing about sahir's games and I want aarzoo to face  difficulties and sahir helping her secretly,something like that.

rs.shailu29

true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 6:26am | IP Logged
I don't know but in days to come I have a feeling that SAAZ will separate for whatever reasons. The words he says while giving her the moon bracelet are pretty foreboding. It is like  he  is expecting her to move out of his life in the near future and when she does, the charm will remind her of all the moments they spent together.
Also I have not been able to get Zaki's conversation with Myra out of my mind. He tells her that one day he will take the queen away from her family, and take her very far away. So it is possible that the Zeenat angle might come into play, forcing Arzoo to move out of Sahir's life. Zaki might take her to Paris, where she becomes a big designbaaz and then returns as a successful business woman who doesn't need his money or name.  Just me day dreaming ofcourse but do hope that they will salvage Arzoo's character for us to like her as much as we like Sahir Smile

MisHumptyDumpty

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by true2heart

I don't know but in days to come I have a feeling that SAAZ will separate for whatever reasons. The words he says while giving her the moon bracelet are pretty foreboding. It is like  he  is expecting her to move out of his life in the near future and when she does, the charm will remind her of all the moments they spent together.
Also I have not been able to get Zaki's conversation with Myra out of my mind. He tells her that one day he will take the queen away from her family, and take her very far away. So it is possible that the Zeenat angle might come into play, forcing Arzoo to move out of Sahir's life. Zaki might take her to Paris, where she becomes a big designbaaz and then returns as a successful business woman who doesn't need his money or name.  Just me day dreaming ofcourse but do hope that they will salvage Arzoo's character for us to like her as much as we like Sahir Smile

I think aarzoo should leave both men and move out of sahir's house.
MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:10am | IP Logged
i had been fearing for this.. but anyway the acting from the leads keep me going.. major heart break for both of us.. SaAz as well as us the audience, is ahead LOL 
but still would like to see how they play out cause no one does a better romance like 4Lions Day Dreaming 
MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by true2heart

wouldn't be surprised if it is pretty much this way..apart from the Zaki angle LOL i mean cause of Zaki.. she'll leave her family and Niyamat house behind and poor Sahir will sing "Re Kabira mann jaa.. aja tujhko bulaye teri parchayiann!!" Ouch LOL 
Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Allah knows we knew this was coming! I know Sahir is wicked! But I still like it! Something different! Wohooo
Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Omg sach main! Client Wala natak and he's going to pacify sad Arzoo like a perfect boyfriend! Shatir Dimaag! Sach main killer dude. I know it's mean but I'm loving it! Loving Sahir so much!

Go to top