Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

:O so it was true, sahir's setup for aarzoo:( (Page 2)

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by true2heart

Originally posted by -Ms.Wildcherry-

So its obvious that Arzoo hasn't told Sahir she loves him. He is doing all this drama so that she says the three words to him and he can show Zaki that she is not to be trusted. Obviously. Zaki too does not know the truth yet. Well setup or no setup, I am so looking forward to SAAZ scenes. After the crappy Preggy drama, this change of scene is such a relief Smile

this is also very stupid, no relief, relief will be seeing sahir repenting for what he did to aarzoo and aarzoo using her brains and leaving sahir's home forever.

Wildcherry, that is bound to happen sooner or later,Arzoo is in for a serious heart break and there is going to be a separation track for  sure. Till then lets just enjoy the SAAZ scenes coz HC simply rocks it all Smile

call me Mallu please.

yuppp hc is doing a great job,it's a totally different avatar of him,loving his wicked games.

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:36am | IP Logged
ohh no...it will be so painful for   arzoo when she will get to knw Sahir's plan...sahir will be shattered too after knowing her innocence n will regret a lot...but I want aarzoo to leave sahir n his house    after    the truth so that sahir will realise n accept   his feelings for her n manaofying her. ...!!

Edited by Manali_IamGCian - 22 December 2014 at 3:39am
MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:39am | IP Logged
but m excited to watch SaAz scenes. ...:)
-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manali_IamGCian

ohh no...it will be so painful for   arzoo when she will get to knw Sahir's plan...sahir will be shattered too after knowing her innocence n will regret a lot...but I want aarzoo to leave sahir n his house    after    the truth so that sahir will realise n accept   his feelings for her n manaofying her. ...!!

that's what I want, but aarzoo's heart break should be long one, and she must not give forgive sahir easily.
true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:23am | IP Logged
 Mallu Smile its so refreshing to see a male with a dark side to him. Sahir's character has so many layers that its hard to fathom what he will do in a given situation. He is not abusive, he's old school suave,  has his heart in the right place and yet the devil takes over his soul when his dark moods strike him. He is really endearing in a gothic sorta way. Just hope they don't butcher his character to garner TRPs. 

Arzoo was such a personality in the initial days with her open devil may care attitude and funny one liners. I thought here is a girl with a lot of spunk, a rarity in FLs usually. I identified with her because in college days we were all like that, always with a foot  in our mouths. N then suddenly the writer made a mess of Arzoo's character by depicting her as Asoobaaz, rather then someone who wouldn't  think twice before speaking her mind. 

I am hoping that in days to come, if the Cvs have been visiting  the forum, to understand that even though we appreciate Shivya's acting,we do not appreciate a blubbering FL  Frankly most  of us would appreciate her more if she gets to kick the Ch bros butts and then walks out of the Niyamat house with her family and head held high,  

Edited by true2heart - 22 December 2014 at 5:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LetItGo-

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Mallu sahir has an inclination tht she loves him Afterall mind n eye reading is always there as a saviour LOL

N I am sure he will win her back IF HE WANTS to tht is LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LetItGo-

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Mallu Smile its so refreshing to see a male with a dark side to him. Sahir's character has so many layers that its hard to fathom what he will do in a given situation. He is not abusive, he's old school suave,  has his heart in the right place and yet the devil takes over his soul when his dark moods strike him. He is really endearing in a gothic sorta way. Just hope they don't butcher his character to garner TRPs. 

Arzoo was such a personality in the initial days with her open devil may care attitude and funny one liners. I thought here is a girl with a lot of spunk, a rarity in FLs usually. I identified with her because in college days we were all like that, always with a foot  in our mouths. N then suddenly the writer made a mess of Arzoo's character by depicting her as Asoobaaz, rather then someone who wouldn't  think twice before speaking her mind. 

I am hoping that in days to come, if the Cvs have been visiting  the forum, to understand that even though we appreciate Shivya's acting,we do not appreciate a blubbering FL  Frankly most  of us would appreciate her more if she gets to kick the Ch bros butts and then walks out of the Niyamat house with her family with her head held high,  

in bold: I would actually love to appreciate her for the first time if she leaves sahir's house, after knowing about the games sahir's playing with her she must leave if she won't I will be very very disappointed with this show, though I love to see dark shades of sahir and I am enjoying it but ofcourse I can never considered humsafars a reasonable show even, due to the reason that female has no credibility of her own.
-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

Mallu sahir has an inclination tht she loves him Afterall mind n eye reading is always there as a saviour LOL

N I am sure he will win her back IF HE WANTS to tht is LOL

winning her back ,long way to go,not at all easy.

Go to top