:O so it was true, sahir's setup for aarzoo:(

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
omg omg omg a big big big heartbreak is on it's way, like I said it all came true, it is indeed sahir's setup as per the new spoiler, aarzoo going for lunch with sahir omg omg omg.

How will sahir win aarzoo back when he will realize arzoo actually loved him. :(
omg, sahir's wicked, Harshad is fabulous, omg sahir's doing all wrong, in a sense that he's no one to judge aarzoo's character.

Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silky_harshad thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ms.Wildcherry-

omg, sahir's wicked, ishshshsh Harshad is fabulous ishshsh , and we are doomed 🤣🤣 , omg sahir's doing all wrong, in a sense that he's no one to judge aarzoo's character.

Edited by silky_harshad - 9 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think he already knows or would soon know arzoo really loves him 
StayStrong thumbnail

sahir's love story with aarzoo is also doomed :(
true2heart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So its obvious that Arzoo hasn't told Sahir she loves him. He is doing all this drama so that she says the three words to him and he can show Zaki that she is not to be trusted. Obviously. Zaki too does not know the truth yet. Well setup or no setup, I am so looking forward to SAAZ scenes. After the crappy Preggy drama, this change of scene is such a relief ðŸ˜Š
StayStrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: true2heart

So its obvious that Arzoo hasn't told Sahir she loves him. He is doing all this drama so that she says the three words to him and he can show Zaki that she is not to be trusted. Obviously. Zaki too does not know the truth yet. Well setup or no setup, I am so looking forward to SAAZ scenes. After the crappy Preggy drama, this change of scene is such a relief ðŸ˜Š

this is also very stupid, no relief, relief will be seeing sahir repenting for what he did to aarzoo and aarzoo using her brains and leaving sahir's home forever.
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
this is the most interesting confession drama going on right now🤣
true2heart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ms.Wildcherry-

this is also very stupid, no relief, relief will be seeing sahir repenting for what he did to aarzoo and aarzoo using her brains and leaving sahir's home forever.

Wildcherry, that is bound to happen sooner or later,Arzoo is in for a serious heart break and there is going to be a separation track for  sure. Till then lets just enjoy the SAAZ scenes coz HC simply rocks it all 😊

StayStrong thumbnail
Originally posted by: true2heart

Wildcherry, that is bound to happen sooner or later,Arzoo is in for a serious heart break and there is going to be a separation track for  sure. Till then lets just enjoy the SAAZ scenes coz HC simply rocks it all 😊

call me Mallu please.

yuppp hc is doing a great job,it's a totally different avatar of him,loving his wicked games.
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ohh no...it will be so painful for   arzoo when she will get to knw Sahir's plan...sahir will be shattered too after knowing her innocence n will regret a lot...but I want aarzoo to leave sahir n his house    after    the truth so that sahir will realise n accept   his feelings for her n manaofying her. ...!!Edited by Manali_IamGCian - 9 years ago