India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

USP (Page 7)

IMAnam Senior Member
IMAnam
IMAnam

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
The only USP I watch for is Harshad Chopda Day Dreaming (rest come whatever)
I don't watch any other show whatsoever but for HC I can watch any show been doing this ever since Kis desh 
cause Harshad for me is number 1 Cool
He's set standards in terms of acting so damn high that I don't get intrigued by any other actor on television except for him Embarrassed
The only thing that keeps me in is amazing acting I don't get that same amazed by any other actor/actress as I do when I watch HC simple  Big smile  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettypri

For me the USP is definitely Harshad Chopda and his portrayal of Sahir!
The character is so well etched...real...flawed...human...most shows would have him forget his pain and promise as soon as a new love enters his life...which is kind of unreal...here he is unable to...he is conflicted and in pain,...he loves her...yet cannot have her..

And this entire range of emotions is brilliantly shown by HC he makes Sahir so vulnerable and relatable!Big smile

Totally agree. There are so many dimensions of Sahir and Harshad brings them all out with ease. Clap

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IMAnam

I don't watch any other show whatsoever but for HC I can watch any show been doing this ever since Kis desh 
He's set standards in terms of acting so damn high that I don't get intrigued by any other actor on television except for him Embarrassed
The only thing that keeps me in is amazing acting I don't get that same amazed by any other actor/actress as I do when I watch HC simple  Big smile  

Please don't hit me but I never saw this guy before Humsafars.Ouch  Not much into TV shows. But now as I said in the post, I am hooked, booked and cooked. LOL

IMAnam

IMAnam Senior Member
IMAnam
IMAnam

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvika.

Please don't hit me but I never saw this guy before Humsafars.Ouch  Not much into TV shows. But now as I said in the post, I am hooked, booked and cooked. LOL

I won't hit you LOL
And this guy can hook, book & whatever-ook you lol
You never saw this awesome guy before Shocked that's your total loss Wink
Tv shows lack logic most of the times so I for one enjoy his performance & accept the way story goes not that my agreement / disagreement matters to CVs LOL  

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

I won't hit you LOL
Tv shows lack logic most of the times so I for one enjoy his performance & accept the way story goes not that my agreement / disagreement matters to CVs LOL  

Yes, TV shows lack logic esp  when they try to turn them into infinite series. And being writer by profession I get frustrated at my inability to drill sense into the CVs. Hence for the sake of my sanity I stay away from them.LOL

But this story and this guy grabbed my interest. Analysing the character of Sahir is as interesting as watching Harshad show the layers of Sahir with such skill and ease. Clap Clap 

I just wish he trims his hair though (no hitting for this one either. LOL) Personally I can't stand shaggy hair and in this case it has become a hindrance while watching his expressions. 

IMAnam

IMAnam Senior Member
IMAnam
IMAnam

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged

I won't hit you LOL

Yes, TV shows lack logic esp  when they try to turn them into infinite series. And being writer by profession I get frustrated at my inability to drill sense into the CVs. Hence for the sake of my sanity I stay away from them.LOL

Wink exactly stay away for your own Sanity
I've read your posts they have this professional touch to it Star
Sorry I've been a silent reader for a long time & I've just started with this account would try to stay active & respond as I love to read good material & your posts guarantee that Clap

But this story and this guy grabbed my interest. Analysing the character of Sahir is as interesting as watching Harshad show the layers of Sahir with such skill and ease. Clap Clap 
I feel so great when he gets this well deserved recognition 
give this guy a crappy script, stupid writing  & nonsense scene you'll end up enjoying the scene for his sheer portrayal
Now you don't hit me LOL as I'd love to go on & on Wink
oh my Fangirl heart is so proud Day Dreaming & I want to send you a hug here you go Hug

I just wish he trims his hair though (no hitting for this one either. LOL) Personally I can't stand shaggy hair and in this case it has become a hindrance while watching his expressions. 

(I won't trust me Wink) You are advised to watch his urti zulfein from his previous shows they were never frizzy just flawless, shiny, silky & black I could go on & on again Day Dreaming 
I don't know what've they done to his hair  Ouch

Edited by IMAnam - 24 December 2014 at 10:50am

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:28am | IP Logged

Wink exactly stay away for your own Sanity
I've read your posts they have this professional touch to it Star
Sorry I've been a silent reader for a long time & I've just started with this account would try to stay active & respond as I love to read good material & your posts guarantee that Clap

Thank you so much. Looking forward to interacting more with you. Big smile

I feel so great when he gets this well deserved recognition 
give this guy a crappy script, stupid writing  & nonsense scene you'll end up enjoying the scene for his sheer portrayal
Now you don't hit me LOL as I'd love to go on & on Wink
oh my Fangirl heart is so proud Day Dreaming & I want to send you a hug here you go Hug

Here you go... i need a big hug emoticon

(I won't trust me Wink) You are advised to watch his urti zulfein from his previous shows they were never frizzy just flawless, shiny, silky & black I could go on & on again Day Dreaming 
I don't know what've they done to his hair  Ouch

oh really?? I'll google and check out. WinkLOL

IMAnam

IMAnam Senior Member
IMAnam
IMAnam

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed me too 

Suvika.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Humsafars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index