Posted: 9 years ago

Idle man's mind devil's work shop. And Devil's mind? Wonder what name should be given to that since I have been awarded the title of She-Devil in another forum.

Anyway, the mind of this particular devil got curious and googled as to how many TV shows are being currently telecast in India. Yahoo answered - uncountable. I was like.. huh? Seriously? Now I am poor both in mathematics and also in watching tv shows (no good in numbers or formulas in the first case and no interest in watching saas-bahu sagas in the second case. I see enough of that in the real life, thank you very much.) So if someone says uncountable, I won't debate and will just take his/her word for it. But despite the uncountable number of shows and the poor management of the CID run channel, we are all hooked, booked and cooked to this particular show. Why? What is the USP?

1.     A handsome, suave, ruthless, passionate male protagonist who is a painter, artist, poet and a businessman with a hidden agenda willing to do anything to achieve his goal?

2.     A beautiful female protagonist with a painful past that is similar to a lot of women / girls in this country yet has learnt to fight her fate?

3.     A story which has the combination of love-hate, desire-denial, passion-rage, revenge-redemption, straight shooting-twisted manipulation, melodrama in limited doses-poetry complete with talking parrot?

4.     A guy who unlike some shows that I had the misfortune to watch, has a razor sharp mind and actually puts it to use and refuses to get manipulated?

5.     A girl who doesn't hesitate to call a spade a spade and picks her moments to go mute, thus making us all wonder and curse what has got into her?

6.     A story where a revenge plot is entangled with a love story that leads to one-upmanship between the two brothers in a triangle which the girl is part of but not aware of?

Please feel free to add on the USPs. 

Edited by Suvika. - 9 years ago
She devil is an apt name for you..I feel blessed to be part of the group that christened you so.πŸ˜†
You seem to have listed everything ..the list was exhaustive

I want a show with strong protagonists- both male and female--- I got that here.

I like grey shades in the leading man--- got it here...

Love the ruthlessness being shown...it has not shown in any other serial for a long long time.

Just hope this show is not axed

Harshad chopra also qualifies to be called Hc..and I love HCπŸ˜‰..Mudra is forgiven for calling Harsh as Harshad...

Edited by Vidishaa - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Vidishaa

She devil is an apt name for you..I feel blessed to be part of the group that christened you so.πŸ˜†
You seem to have listed everything ..the list was exhaustive

πŸ˜† I know. I posted this and had to go have lunch. Needed sustenance after the long list πŸ˜‰

I want a show with strong protagonists- both male and female--- I got that here.

I like grey shades in the leading man--- got it here...

Love the ruthlessness being shown...it has not shown in any other serial for a long long time.

Just hope this show is not axed

Harshad chopra also qualifies to be called Hc..and I love HCπŸ˜‰..Mudra is forgiven for calling Harsh as Harshad...

🀣 πŸ€£ Aarti was pretty surprised when I told her I brought you here. She said how did she agree so fast.  I said after watching Friday episode nothing would stop Vidi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Yahan par main bhi houn. Lagta hain, poora ka poora KTLK khandaan yahin par hain?

Welcome Vidisha Aunty.
Originally posted by Suvika.

Arti must have thought that you cast a spell on me...

But yes...Friday's epi enchanted meπŸ˜‰...Kya dark character hai..kya chemistry hai...this director knows how to use the chemistry between the leads.. no bland fareπŸ˜†..just the right amount of spiceπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Sagi.

Yahan par main bhi houn. Lagta hain, poora ka poora KTLK khandaan yahin par hain?

Welcome Vidisha Aunty.

Thanks dearie...

Poora khandaan aayega yahaan par... wahaa ka mahoul kharaab hai..plus this show is very interesting..wonder how I missed it?  Suvi told me about this show once before..but it was early days and I wasn't enthusiastic...but yesterday, she used the right marketing approach and PMed me "samples"..her posts in the forum... then I got tempted ...and watched the first epi.. then she made me watch friday's epi...I was hookedπŸ˜‰

Yeh hero saint Ashu se kitna alag haiπŸ˜†πŸ€£
my USP
harshad's brilliant portrayal od sahir

and the hot passionate chemistry between DaAz

i simply loved the underlying sexual tension which these 2 share

Thanks dearie...

Poora khandaan aayega yahaan par... wahaa ka mahoul kharaab hai..plus this show is very interesting..wonder how I missed it?  Suvi told me about this show once before..but it was early days and I wasn't enthusiastic...but yesterday, she used the right marketing approach and PMed me "samples"..her posts in the forum... then I got tempted ...and watched the first epi.. then she made me watch friday's epi...I was hookedπŸ˜‰

Yeh hero saint Ashu se kitna alag haiπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Accept it Vidi... more than the samples, it was the Friday ka epi that cinched it for you πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -vandy-

my USP
harshad's brilliant portrayal od sahir

and the hot passionate chemistry between DaAz

i simply loved the underlying sexual tension which these 2 share

Completely agree... As I said, they felt a lot of things whenever they were in each other's vicinity but being unaware has never been one of them πŸ˜ƒ