Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FF:Arshi:101 letters thread 2(22 Dec Part22 pg1) (Page 5)

DMGFan-2b-not2b IF-Dazzler
DMGFan-2b-not2b
DMGFan-2b-not2b

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Hey good to have you back!

I guess I lost track of the story when you stopped updating so it was lovely to read it all again and to find that you are back to updating! Yay!

Of course you broke my heart with the updte. Of all the coincidences, he had to find Lavanya. I know A & J are only friends and do not feel anything for each other but on behalf of Khushi I feel betrayed Tongue

seriously though, its a lovely story and I am thrilled that you are back to complete it!

Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 23 December 2014 at 12:07am

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:09am | IP Logged
I a, so happy for an update!!!
I thought you forgot!!! You came back with a bang!!!
Man things are going to get complicated really soon when Khushi comes in to the picture
I am so excited you are back!!!!!!!!!
jahnvi.luvs.ASR IF-Rockerz
jahnvi.luvs.ASR
jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Yippee u r back..,n with a bang..,arnav LA dating...its not I don't like LA but I m not liking the idea of the dating...u know feeling sad sad...n on top he feels "love" for her...arghh I don't know y m not liking it...well its good to know u're back...n awesome to know we'll get to read 101...let's c how story unfolds...
Dee_J IF-Sizzlerz
Dee_J
Dee_J

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:38am | IP Logged
I am sooo happy that you are back! But I have lost track of what I had readEmbarrassed So I'l re-read the chapters and comment !Smile
bhaktiii IF-Rockerz
bhaktiii
bhaktiii

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Am I dreaming!! It's so nice to read 101 letters ! But yes yaar.. Yeh la kyu bai bich mein?
Dee_J IF-Sizzlerz
Dee_J
Dee_J

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Wow! It was so nice reading all the chapters in a go! I am sooo eagerly waiting for the day they'll meet each other! Oh god, when?! Such is fate...she has been to his home, knows his sister and has seen him too when she went to his house but doesn't know his name or him, yet!
While he too knows everything about her, except her name. And now he's dating lavanyaShocked He'll tell khushi about her and probably say 'vee' and there goes another thing! Ufff! Kb milenge ye do? One month more?!

I am waiting for the next eagerly. Please update soonish!Big smile

1likeNoOther Senior Member
1likeNoOther
1likeNoOther

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Its sooo great to see you update again after a long time!! This story is amazing!! I love the way u link arnav and khushi's lives through the small things...it's so enjoyable to read..can't wait for more!! Smile 
Amti4u IF-Rockerz
Amti4u
Amti4u

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Story till now is imprinted in my mind that I don't have to waste time re reading... ;)
After going through the update I think the story has started to pick up the pace... Arnav -La meeting... dating.. La calling Khushi...letting her know about her boyfriend... Still so much is left.. Arnav meeting Aman, Arnav coming to know about Khushi... soo soo much... that I cant wait..
Arnav's hard word really paid off... the way you wrote about his performance,that whole part was soo awesome... I could really picture him...La, shes a darling...and everyone will fall in love with that crazy girl she is..
I was really wondering if La will ever call khushi... but, really happy that she did.. and their conversation was beautifully written
loved the sweet bond of Anjali and khushi...Anjali is really liking this kiddo.. 
Arnav,didn't forget his best friend during his performance who encouraged him to go for his interest
As the title says Its Infatuation... Didn't feel like its love... I felt odd that arnav didn't mention about his girlfriend to Jalebi... But I feel that they are too comfortable with their set up,..
Do update soon... Uhm. When you can.. :D
So happy to have you back with your updates..

Go to top