Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

PK is Brilliant ; but I hv some issues with the film - Juhi Chawla (Page 2)

Bazigar Goldie
Bazigar
Bazigar

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

What issues could she possibly have with PK?? I am curious nowLOL

i think may be due to it raise some rational question on babas like Nirmala golgapa baba or asharam or who bring ladoo , gold chain out of thin air etc. and ultimately they will direct all these blind faith as an attack on religion. Atleast in the movie it delicately address the issue by encourage raise question instead believing all these demigod babas. 

Here Juhi chawla is devotee of sex scandal baba Nitananda LOL

Bollywood actress Juhi Chawla attended the 34th birthday of controversial godman Swami Nithyananda on Saturday (January 1). She came to his Bidadi ashram on December 28 and stayed in ashram for four days. According to reports, Juhi is said to be a big devotee of Nithyananda. It is also said that her brother is in coma for over six months and she visited him to seek his blessings. Kannada actress Malavika Avinash and Ranjitha were also present at the event. Many religious leaders, foreigners and devotees attended his birthday. Kolada mutt Shanthaaveera Swamiji laid a foundation for Nityananda Bhavan, Nityananda Akhada and Natana Sabha.

Read more at: http://www.filmibeat.com/tamil/news/2011/juhi-chawla-attends-nithyananda-birthday-030111.html

Edited by Bazigar - 22 December 2014 at 1:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arsal-AK

But thats good na?? That what great movies do, they spark debates and only then can they be an influence on the society.

This is why I rank PK as Hirani's best work.

And I want to hear about here issues as well.LOL

ya I know its good...I am just curious to know...what she disagreed withLOL
cougarTown IF-Rockerz
cougarTown
cougarTown

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Faith is personal and it is mostly blind. You can't apply logic everywhere..my take on it
So yeah may be not all agree with the movie but that doesn't mean it is flawed. It gives a thought..you want to take that or not is upto you..people should give artistic liberty to present your ideas..agree or disagree is upto you

blue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bazigar

i think may be due to it raise some rational question on babas like Nirmala golgapa baba or asharam or who bring ladoo , gold chain out of thin air etc. and ultimately they will direct all these blind faith as an attack on religion. Atleast in the movie it delicately address the issue by encourage raise question instead believing all these demigod babas. 

Here Juhi chawla is devotee of sex scandal baba Nitananda LOL

Bollywood actress Juhi Chawla attended the 34th birthday of controversial godman Swami Nithyananda on Saturday (January 1). She came to his Bidadi ashram on December 28 and stayed in ashram for four days. According to reports, Juhi is said to be a big devotee of Nithyananda. It is also said that her brother is in coma for over six months and she visited him to seek his blessings. Kannada actress Malavika Avinash and Ranjitha were also present at the event. Many religious leaders, foreigners and devotees attended his birthday. Kolada mutt Shanthaaveera Swamiji laid a foundation for Nityananda Bhavan, Nityananda Akhada and Natana Sabha.

Read more at: http://www.filmibeat.com/tamil/news/2011/juhi-chawla-attends-nithyananda-birthday-030111.html

Oh OK...quite possibleLOL...I was wondering if she was offended by PK chasing that guys in Lord Shiva's outfitLOLLOL

Bazigar

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Think of a situation. You pass by a friend of yours who's walking down the street. You go up to him, offer him a sandwich, and ask him how he liked it.

The friend says, you know, I love the bread, the meat, and the veggies, but I have a problem with the dripping cheese from the sides. My fingers just got sticky while holding it.

Voila! The next thing you know is that your friend's statement hits the headlines, because:

A. This is no ordinary friend. He's the son of the area's mayor - a known personality, and
B. The sandwich that was just offered to him had already made the nation go gaga over its taste, flavor, and ingredients!

So you see, the so-called "son of a mayor!" detested a part of the sandwich, which was worthy enough of making a headline.

Poor Juhi. She got a little overexcited and ended up chirping more than the required.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenExpressioncougarTownblue-ice.

Bazigar Goldie
Bazigar
Bazigar

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Regarding lord shiva one can understand the logic if he follow Natakas, danda nacha , or people kids dressed up with customs on various occasion . I think it is highly likely related to baba devotee. Faith is like that , if you raise some rational question follower will get offended. Suppose one is nirmala baba devotee ( mostly in the movie tapavswi maharaja baba potray antics of nirmala baba kinds who suggest eat goal gapa , visit so and so place to solve your problem etc) and if u raise some question on nirmala baba then definitely he will have some issue. Through that symbol movie cater to all such self claimed demigod babas. Nityananda is one of them who entangled in sex scandal. LOL

Edited by Bazigar - 22 December 2014 at 2:02am

blue-ice.

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cougarTown

Faith is personal and it is mostly blind. You can't apply logic everywhere..my take on it
So yeah may be not all agree with the movie but that doesn't mean it is flawed. It gives a thought..you want to take that or not is upto you..people should give artistic liberty to present your ideas..agree or disagree is upto you

True, it's quite a thought-provoking film.
awesomegurti IF-Stunnerz
awesomegurti
awesomegurti

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Skuxx-Deluxx

Stupid article.
Did you write it Gurmeet fan? How has the film underperformed? Film hasn't even got Holiday yet

FYI i am not anyone fan Dead

I don't hv patience to write articles

Here is the link

http://www.apunkachoice.com/content/article/sid100022840-pk_is_brilliant_but_i_have_some_issues_with_the_film_juhi_chawla/

Go to top