Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andhradada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: DesiPlutocrat

Having seen that almost half of the Sneek Peek is dedicated to Mr Upen Patel, I have decided to skip today's episode.

BB has totally lost it. If they think showing Upen Patel is going to bring it TRPs, they are on a different tangent altogether. 

Its creative team needs to be shown the door and a new team should be brought it OR the team that managed the BB during Dolly Bindra time should be brought in.

This season has been the most messed up and screwed up season of all the BB seasons. I think not many good participants would prefer to be a part of BB. Only wannabes would signup!

Upen is only dedicated for sneakpeeks...he is not worth for 9pm episode 🤣
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

if thats the real reason then high time to fire the PR...

Andar se kaise pata chalega wo sahi hai ya galat, Wo to Bahar aa kar pata chalega na jab wo public ka reaction dekhegi. 🥱
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Andar se kaise pata chalega wo sahi hai ya galat, Wo to Bahar aa kar pata chalega na jab wo public ka reaction dekhegi. 🥱[/QUOTE

PPl always liked her as an individual or with Gautam ..I hardly see ppl like her with Upen ...and sp now after he abused her for ne reason and the way he was always against her shouldnt do any good on her if she ll stay with Upen 

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ravibans

hope its works for you

thanks it worked 
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I cant stand SoPen 🤢Sonali should stay away from this pain :/
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: HashiBoo

gg fans hacked dale's twitter account he was abused by them
thats y dale want sonali to be with upen
ego hurt hua h bechare ki 😆

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Andar se kaise pata chalega wo sahi hai ya galat, Wo to Bahar aa kar pata chalega na jab wo public ka reaction dekhegi. 🥱

there many people outside house from her family like her sister and maa and baap...why they r not stopping dale? why they r not giving right picture if dale is not giving...after all they r family and dale is just PR...although i dont believe dale is the only reason for it
waise now new group ban gaye

DTU
Sonali ALone

GPPA
Gujrati bhai???
Yahan kisiko ekmmauka.nahin.milraha aur inko dusri chahiye...

SONALI...loove her soo muchhh🤣❤️
there many people outside house from her family like her sister and maa and baap...why they r not stopping dale? why they r not giving right picture if dale is not giving...after all they r family and dale is just PR...although i dont believe dale is the only reason for it[/QUOTE]

you have a point but some time people faith in experts . That's why they faith him that C PR DALE
😡