Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

SaAz MOUTH To MOUTH Respiration??? :OOOOOOOOOOOOO (Page 5)

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:42am | IP Logged
wen exactly will this epi air???
sahir is running out of time

so if lunch thing happens today...raat mein the MTM can happenDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silky_harshad

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:43am | IP Logged
This Article reminds me of what Kurti apa had predicted in initial episodes about how this girl will destroy Sahir one day Ouch

Thats exactly whats happening here .. Sahir is on the path of destruction the way he is playing with Aarzoo's feelings when the irony is he is actually in love with the same girl on whom he is cheating for the sake of a forced promise Ouch

After Sahir achieves his mission and proves to Zaki that Aarzoo is a gold digger with this pool fiasco ,  I do see Zaki going all out questioning Aarzoo's character in front of all especially if he sees her with Sahir in pool and then kissing him Ouch ..I mean Zaki will definitely take mouth to mouth respiration as kissing only if seen from distance LOL .. He may even term Aarzoo as characterless for taking both brothers for a ride , something that Sahir wanted to prove to Zaki for obvious reasons ..

So Sahir will succeed in what he wanted but will that give him happiness or satisfaction ?? Ermm He will get the deal successfully and will also get Zaki-Sam married successfully but at the cost of Aarzoo's character and this guilt will kill Sahir from inside because inside he will know how Aarzoo saved his life when he fell unconscious and how he forcefully made Aarzoo say ILU to him  .. So he will know well that Aarzoo is not a gold digger but he forcefully proved this to Zaki with his planning  and this guilt will kill him from inside . Ouch..

Aarzoo will forever loose her trust on men especially Sahir as she will b left disgusted and heartbroken in the end thinking whats the difference between a Sarfaraz and Sahir .. both hv cheated a woman in the worst possible way  Dead ...

She will start hating Sahir with a vengence then and Sahir wont b able to take this hate from her  Cry ..So his guilt and the hate coming from Aarzoo will kill him from inside inspite succeeding in his mission .. And this is gonna b the turning point of the show  ...  He might go to the extent of not only cancelling the deal and returning back the Lucknow factory to Aarzoo to prove his love for her but he may also decide to opt for Aarzoo over his promise to Zeenat even if it means loosing everything  ...

So in either case Aarzoo brings destruction and chaos in Sahir's life  as his life turns upside down with her presense   ... So Kurti apa was right about yeh ladki Sahir ke liye barbaadi layegi because KA knew that Sahir will madly fall in love with her and will give up everything for her  ...  I will call that a good story telling and not really character butchering of anyone .. KA's dialogue on Sahir's destruction proves that this whole move was pre decided by the CVs  Thumbs Up

Edited by jyoti06 - 22 December 2014 at 3:47am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mad_maddyploydomeIlintweetie19syazaibrahimrs.shailu29..KpopIsLife..

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:48am | IP Logged
^ But then where is arzoo's part of love and contribution in healing? He fell in love and healed himself ... what did arzoo do just make him fall in love? Confused And where does that fit in where dargah baba ji said his pain is greater than yours? This way tou arzoo would never realize or understand that ... i feel arzoo will be the one to heal him instead of leave him ... for this love story to be complete and make sense ... else it would be passionate love for her on sahir's side only

Edited by Soaps1 - 22 December 2014 at 3:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

premeeristry..KpopIsLife..prettypri-vandy-

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

^ But then where is arzoo's part of love and contribution in healing? He fell in love and healed himself ... what did arzoo do just make him fall in love? Confused And where does that fit in where dargah baba ji said his pain is greater than yours? This way tou arzoo would never realize or understand that ... i feel arzoo will be the one to heal him instead of leave him ... for this love story to be complete and make sense ... else it would be passionate love for her on sahir's side only

bang on

in this whole process aarzoo will realise what pain sahir is going thru

i mean sahir already knows or realises what he feels for aarzoo...and as everybody knows...he is ultimately going to bear the full brunt of this whole game...

for them to be true humsafars...aarzoo has to heal him...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

premeeristry..KpopIsLife..rs.shailu29prettypriSoaps1

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Unless Aarzoo knows about Sahir's pain , how will she suppose to heal him ? she has to know it right ..

Right now Sahir will obviously come out as someone who used and threw Aarzoo for this deal and Zaki-Sam marriage ..

Someone need to tell Aarzoo why Sahir did the above .. that is about Zeenat  ...

Aarzii did ask him once when he had gone to say sorry to her .. That time Sahir asked her to stay in limits .. she even went to Alvira after this .. she too only spoke about deal and how big it is for Sahir but nothing about Zeeat factor

So yes she may heal him in future but not before someone tells her and even us viewers about Zeenat ka history and geography LOL

Edited by jyoti06 - 22 December 2014 at 3:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ploydome

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Yes if he does everything himself, realizes, goes on the path of self destruction and she starts hating him ... then what contribution she has in healing his pain? That would make her love conditional ... where she expected him to understand her pain but didn't consider his ... because i do feel sahir will not ditch her ... i mean yes he may be doing it all for a deal but once in a relationship he wont ditch her 
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Also lets not forget Aarzoo has her share of pain too coming from her father . so if another man does same what her father did to her mother , its obvious that she will hate him until and unless she finds out the reason behind Sahir's game plan ... reason holds the key here .. 
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Unless Aarzoo knows about Sahir's pain , how will she suppose to heal him ? she has to know it right ..

Right now Sahir will obviously come out as someone who used and threw Aarzoo for this deal and Zaki-Sam marriage ..

Someone need to tell Aarzoo why Sahir did the above .. that is about Zeenat  ...

Aarzii did ask him once when he had gone to say sorry to her .. That time Sahir asked her to stay in limits .. she even went to Alvira after this .. she too only spoke about deal and how big it is for Sahir but nothing about Zeeat factor

So yes she may heal him in future but not before someone tells her and even us viewers about Zeenat ka history and geography LOL

Thats what i am saying ... she will find out and heal it ... if she doesnt find out and just starts hating him ... she would have no contribution to make in his healing ... it would be him healing himself for his passionate love for her ... but for this story to be a love story she has to look beyond his deceiving and realize why he did what he did ... and heal him! I feel in due course that is where it would lead ... else arzoo's love would come across as conditional and one that can't look beyond the obvious 

If she leaves and starts hating him ... then her contribution would in his healing would be none! 

Edited by Soaps1 - 22 December 2014 at 4:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettyprijyoti06

Go to top