Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
^^ Yes that I agree ... Once she finds out poora details on Zeenat , she will return back to him for sure and then the actual journey of two humsafars start .. but I m not sure how this truth will come out .. suppose if she only finds out Sahir is married to someone who is in coma for 7 long yrs and he did this all for her  , then she may further leave thinking he is married πŸ˜• ...  Someone has to tell her entire truth of Zeenat about which we too hv no idea πŸ˜†
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Isn't Aarzoo afraid of water? I mean in the previous episode ,where we saw Sahir smile for the 1st time...didn't she say that shes so afraid of water that she's not seen the full movie of TitanicπŸ˜†
Is it a blooper? Or does it signifies that she will let go her fears for Sahir?
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No i dont think its a blooper ... she loves him and can't see him drown so she jumps to save him ... fear takes a back seat ... you know how sometimes shock brings us out of our fears and we end up doing things we are afraid of  Edited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

TFS Vandy ..
Mouth to mouth happ in an earlier show but it was the other way round πŸ˜†

Let's see wht Happens next 
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
WTH πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜² I so was thinking if only sahir goes for a life threat ...😳 and POOL like seriously πŸ˜‰
vandy ji am  hold me hold me 
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Soaps1

No i dont think its a blooper ... she loves him and can't see him drown so she jumps to save him ... fear takes a back seat ... you know how sometimes shock brings us out of our fears and we end up doing things we are afraid of 

yes... and the fear of cockroach already sent her into the water once where she ended up screaming her head off that she is drowning. So yes, she does fear water. 

Cockroaches and parrots... the CVs do bring about unexpected beings to play the role of cupids. πŸ˜†

To continue the discussion of you and Jyoti, yes, Alvira or Sahir himself (I am leaning towards Alvira at this point) should tell everything about Zeenat and Sahir's past. Any healing of his wound and hers can only happen after that. Because if the wound given by Sarfaraz to Arzoo has been healed by Sahir to some extent, he is going to deliver a stabbing one with this whooper. Maybe Arzoo leaves the house after this and Alvira in an effort to bring her back gives out the story..

And that brings me to another point. Zeenat. So far we don't know the whole story behind that wada. I am hoping against hope that at least CVs have that story ready in their hands. After all, that story is going to be the crux. The reason behind every action of his and every tear of hers once the deal truth hits her. 
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ecrivain

TFS Vandy ..
Mouth to mouth happ in an earlier show but it was the other way round πŸ˜†

Let's see wht Happens next 

Hi Ecri.. this way or the other way, net result is going to be same na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Jo_Pinchy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my days... this is so gonna be cool. I can't wait!! Hehe