SaAz MOUTH To MOUTH Respiration??? :OOOOOOOOOOOOO - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by pearly14

Traffic light... aaahh..OK..makes perfect sense now.😆

I know.. but I won't judge about the consistency until I watch tonight's episode. Depends on how much he is struggling with himself before upping each step of his game. For now I think lines have blurred for him. He wants her yes as much for the deal as for himself. A case of the player trapped in his own game that will end / begin (depending on how you see it) in that pool. 
SaAz mouth to mouth kisses sacha wala pyaar hogaya  ☺️☺️☺️
Sahir pool swimming I think nahane se bahar nikala hua hain sahir behosh ho jaye ga aur arzoo will love and hugs with sahir i love you i love you i love you   🤣 waiting for scenes SaAz  ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ 
Originally posted by Suvika.

He wants her yes as much for the deal as for himself.

I sooo hope he does. Can't bear to see both of them in any more pain.
Originally posted by pearly14

I sooo hope he does. Can't bear to see both of them in any more pain.

He does. That confession on Friday was all him. No games there. 

And by the she confesses it will be all about him. 

Sahir miya... i am defending you here.. please don't let me down.  😆
OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
superrr excited 4 saAz upcoming scenes
😳
Super excited but mouth to mouth naa... I doubt that bit let's see .
I just want saaz scenes buss trp increased safe Hs buss I don't care sahir playing with arzoo later uski band to bajnae hai so till then romance in pool sahi
I guess this week is going to rock!! I might as well put all my holidays plan to rest  and stay glued to the idiot box 😳 Looks like  Santa has just  come to town with SAAZ scenes !!! 
So we get all that we desired for.-   

1] Arzoo gets her vocal chords back, she finally gives it back to Sahir, 
2] We get a scene with bare chested  Sahir in the pool with Arzoo rescuing him and hugging him and giving him CPR😉 
 3] Zaki finally gets to know about Arzoo's feelings for Sahir.
4] Sahir eats lunch with Arzoo, more eyelock and hand holding scenes!!  Hope she chokes and he gives her a MTM this time 😆
5] N lastly the fireworks, once Arzoo finds out about the Choudhary bros ka drama !!! 

Cvs how about one more sizzling dance thrown in to seal in the festivities !! 

Yeh hamara first Christmas hai with SAAZ, tau chalo, isko enjoy karte hai fully 😊

Oh hell!!! Are they trying to burn Niyamat house down with all those pool scenes!!! 😳
But we are not complaining.
but me sad cause i am travelling this week so will most probably miss all this hotness on tv. 😭
wen exactly will this epi air???
sahir is running out of time

so if lunch thing happens today...raat mein the MTM can happen
This Article reminds me of what Kurti apa had predicted in initial episodes about how this girl will destroy Sahir one day 

Thats exactly whats happening here .. Sahir is on the path of destruction the way he is playing with Aarzoo's feelings when the irony is he is actually in love with the same girl on whom he is cheating for the sake of a forced promise

After Sahir achieves his mission and proves to Zaki that Aarzoo is a gold digger with this pool fiasco ,  I do see Zaki going all out questioning Aarzoo's character in front of all especially if he sees her with Sahir in pool and then kissing him  ..I mean Zaki will definitely take mouth to mouth respiration as kissing only if seen from distance 😆 .. He may even term Aarzoo as characterless for taking both brothers for a ride , something that Sahir wanted to prove to Zaki for obvious reasons ..

So Sahir will succeed in what he wanted but will that give him happiness or satisfaction ?? 🤔 He will get the deal successfully and will also get Zaki-Sam married successfully but at the cost of Aarzoo's character and this guilt will kill Sahir from inside because inside he will know how Aarzoo saved his life when he fell unconscious and how he forcefully made Aarzoo say ILU to him  .. So he will know well that Aarzoo is not a gold digger but he forcefully proved this to Zaki with his planning  and this guilt will kill him from inside . ..

Aarzoo will forever loose her trust on men especially Sahir as she will b left disgusted and heartbroken in the end thinking whats the difference between a Sarfaraz and Sahir .. both hv cheated a woman in the worst possible way  🤢 ...

She will start hating Sahir with a vengence then and Sahir wont b able to take this hate from her  😭 ..So his guilt and the hate coming from Aarzoo will kill him from inside inspite succeeding in his mission .. And this is gonna b the turning point of the show  ...  He might go to the extent of not only cancelling the deal and returning back the Lucknow factory to Aarzoo to prove his love for her but he may also decide to opt for Aarzoo over his promise to Zeenat even if it means loosing everything  ...

So in either case Aarzoo brings destruction and chaos in Sahir's life  as his life turns upside down with her presense   ... So Kurti apa was right about yeh ladki Sahir ke liye barbaadi layegi because KA knew that Sahir will madly fall in love with her and will give up everything for her  ...  I will call that a good story telling and not really character butchering of anyone .. KA's dialogue on Sahir's destruction proves that this whole move was pre decided by the CVs  👍🏼
Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago