Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Discontinued, Purposeless tracks in QH2..... (Page 2)

tleshni Senior Member
tleshni
tleshni

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:54am | IP Logged
i think they r just writing the script based on the trps.. gone are those days when the story was thought well..

i feel out of all the track in qh2.. Aaher track must be THE worst.. I mean I still don't get the purpose of the track.. it only reinforced Gul's obsession with incestuous relationships in all her shows..

The story ended for me when Saahil were enjoying themselves in the plot... after that was just pure nonsense..

I dont know what happened in the twin track because i stopped reading updates as well as watching.. Ive returned again to watch Saahilbecause the track looks nice.. but even my Saahil feelings have diminished...

QH makers need to look at other leap shows.. take for eg Uttaran... not the best example bt I feel they really handled the leap well..the story is interconnected in some way and audience enjoy it.. 

with QH.. i skip this RAHAFA track since the begnning itself when Haya accidentally got married to Faiz... Ouch and yes Haya's sudden voice return is utterly ridiculous...

but but.. I feel this current track isnt that bad as what others make it to be as long as I have Saahil in front of meConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishJShuklaAGirlHasNoName

..Orla.. IF-Rockerz
..Orla..
..Orla..

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Lol..i got used to it nowadays!! I have realised this serial is full of loopholes,No story is complete or finished convincingly!!
Trust me, if  they eliminate the Rahafa triangle, the show will become 60% more enjoyable, faiz acting as Psycho lover, and Rahat simply dreaming about haya, instead of doing anything and Haya's character has turned nothing but a doormat.Dead

for the past two and half months, they have literally tortured the fans w/t their non-sense and implausible storyline.

The present track gives us a little hope that something interesting is gonna take place, but again not convinced with the polygamy route!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishJShukla

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:13am | IP Logged
The worst track has been the Aher track there was no purpose for that track.Oh yes badi Ammi left without goodbye to Haya. Rahat tells nothing to Ibrahim family. They don't tell anything to them

Edited by JShukla - 22 December 2014 at 8:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAish

SheAish Senior Member
SheAish
SheAish

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tleshni

i think they r just writing the script based on the trps.. gone are those days when the story was thought well..

i feel out of all the track in qh2.. Aaher track must be THE worst.. I mean I still don't get the purpose of the track.. it only reinforced Gul's obsession with incestuous relationships in all her shows..

BOld: I totally agree with you...the Aher track is the WORST track so far. I just couldn't stomach that level of sickness...I would take poligamy over saali being romanced by the jija by mistake any day...UrgggDead   I also didn't watch that track or read WU, but I read reaction posts from IF to keep in touch with the story progress but even THAT I found disgusting...Good that you stayed away completely.

JShukla

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:19am | IP Logged
SheAish I watched that track completely. There was no purpose for it. And yes it was the worst.  But I don't like this track too. Polygamy I might tolerate. But abuse... No

Edited by JShukla - 22 December 2014 at 8:20am

SheAish

SheAish Senior Member
SheAish
SheAish

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JShukla

SheAish I watched that track completely. There was no purpose for it. And yes it was the worst.  But I don't like this track too. Polygamy I might tolerate. But abuse... No

Yeah I've been just skimming through the past two episodes really...RaHaFa I never watched since Faiz's entrance and Sahil parts couldn't sit through most of it either during the last two eppies...

I'll see how it goes this week and if the abuse does not stop then I'm gonner call this quits for good...this kind of sick abuse is exactly why I stay away from Indian serials...

I did the same with IPKKND. For about more than 1/3 of the serial I skipped through much of ASR jerk scenes and started watching earnestly after Payal and Akash engagement. And even after that I just couldn't sit through some of the weeks and gave it a miss...

Strangely enough, Asad from Q1 was too uptight and MCP for me and but still his role was quite good all in all except for just once where he slapped zoya...however there was never the kind of humiliation doled out to zoya by him like Ahil is doing right now...

Ahil was my favourite Indian Tele hero and because of my background as a social worker I got attached to his role very much because it was such a beautiful and well thought out, feel good story about a horribly psychologically damaged child who turned out to be such a unique and good character despite EVERYTHING that life threw at him...Have never really loved a character so much...
BUt they have ruined him with this abuse track and really more than angry I'm more hurt to see him like this...

Anyways, I'm still finding it hard to let go of THAT Ahil so I'm still sticking around for now...

JShukla

Mini2013 IF-Dazzler
Mini2013
Mini2013

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:20am | IP Logged
another biggest nonsense in QH2 is RaHaFa track...waste of scrrenspaceAngry
.giggles. IF-Sizzlerz
.giggles.
.giggles.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
You are so right dude! Can't they stick to a single track properly?! LOLLOL