Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Discontinued, Purposeless tracks in QH2.....

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Hi

Just an attempt to recollect the discontinued and purposeless tracks in the show

QH2 started off on a slow note, but as the story progressed it was quite gripping.Sahil's story was beautifully narrated..The story was smooth and without loop holes till Sahil marriage...

As soon as Sahil got married, Aahil's family disappeared without any explanation...Aahil's sisters were of no use..but his badi ammi, she could have been there but they disappeared into thin air.I mean seriously the way initially Aahil was obsessed with his sisters is not even mentioning about them..

Andafter a few episodes, khala khalu's children and to be daughter in law too vanished.

Then they started lawyer, and will drama..they changed the will clauses end number of times and as per latest Sanam owns half the property but she is being made a servant and Tanveer wants to kick her out which legally doesnt make any sense.

Razia's entry was so much hyped. But what was the purpose...just to play with life of sisters..or is it to save Dilshad..Dilshad could have been saved by anyone..and she opened her mouth to reveal truth only at last so who had saved her is of no importance. Razia's entry and exit both were not at all convincing.

Then Seher's entry.The twin drama ...made sense initially as Gul wanted to explore that possibility in her show.And Seher was truly a breath of fresh air in the show.She was introduced as a con woman and a master in disguise but finally she ended up disguising as her own sister..which the audience least wanted..And Razia was actually not required..Seher was already a con woman she could have easily taken Sanam's place even without Razia's help...

Then Sehaan track...what was really the purpose of the rushed Sehaan track..still unanswered...just to give Seher a reason to take Sanam's place as Rehaan rejected her??

Sanam's detective track.Initially Sanam was hell bound to find her parents death...and after a few episodes, she stopped her enquiry. Then she started to find out truth behind Nawab's murder which too she found out.And the proof went under a random carpet which unfortunately has still not been recovered. I really wonder even after so many days, no one really cleans the mansion...

And coming to the recent ones, Aaher tack...what was its purpose rather than irritating the audience...Was it just to make Aahil doubt Sanam...Sanam being tortured endlessly and at the end, she is left with nothing...Atleast Aahil could have suspected the numerous murder attempts on Seher in disguise of Sanam...but alas we didn't get any purpose for this track.

And now coming to the latest ones...invalid nikaah and polygamy track...and also the revenge drama track..

And I won't be surprised if the forget the revenge track and focus on Sanm2 and the polygamy track...

Sorry friends for this post but couldn't help it...I mean so many discontinued and purposeless tracks...

The team needs to seriously think over it...wasting a bunch of talented actors...

I may have left out many as there are end number of tracks which are left unanswered...

Please share your views and please keep the post free from bashing..

Thanks

Sarita

Edited by ssrdj - 22 December 2014 at 12:14am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

khimNoLife1788shreyadarkice7_12SheAishRoxyCtastahninrakshaanrakals82sylvia99najma123AnnzSageflower7..Orla...giggles.GitaIyerLovenarbhiMrDarcyfanflora212ShaitaanKiKhala

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:21am | IP Logged
You know what I will do Tongue
This-
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

RoxyCKSGmaniac_24579..Orla..MrDarcyfan.giggles.LovenarbhiKhatamKahani

darkice7_12 Senior Member
darkice7_12
darkice7_12

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Agree 100%.

I have to wonder how far ahead the writers/team on this program actually think. The team does seem to have the attention span of a 10 year old. It is very unprofessional and leads to nothing but frustrated viewing on part of the audience.

We have seen moments of brilliance from this team (there were good days that are still keeping some of us around), so it's not that they don't have the capability to be good, rational and keep us entranced, but all of that seems to fall by the wayside in the bloodthirsty search for TRPs.

All those threads untied is very, very lazy! And when I think about the potential for all those forgotten story lines makes me kind of depressed. Disapprove But I will hold out hope that this creative team will find their minds and get back on the right track at some point. And who knows, keeping in mind how they work, the team may soon forget this polygamy track/invalidate it and Sanam2 may disappear soon like Aahil's family. Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

GitaIyer IF-Sizzlerz
GitaIyer
GitaIyer

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Agreed Sarita. CVs have gone bonkers.
They're giving us what we wanted in a twisted way. We wanted Saahil and they're giving us a new Saahil.
We wanted revenge and looks like its Billi having her revenge.
All the tracks have gone for a toss and made a mess of the story.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifekals82AnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:20am | IP Logged
This show has become ridiculous. So many unfinished tracks, including Sanam finding Anwar and getting revenge from him for selling her land and stealing their jewelry.

Aahil's family disappearing is the most silly thing ever, without an explanation. The sisters could have been sent overseas? Once SAHIL got married, they just didn't have anything for the sisters and grandma to do, including Azar and Asma. But I would have rather watched THEM than RAHAFA disaster any day!

Now this Polygamy BS, which was SO not needed? I don't know what they are planning to do, but it really just disgusts me! That is all. I don't know WHO enjoys watching a man with TWO wives in the same house in THIS day and age? So regressive and honestly a bit nauseating. I don't know how much longer I can watch this S**t! Of all the sick tracks this show has had, this has got to be the worst to date! 

But Razia, a very powerful character was not used to her potential. I wanted her to help the Khan girls, coz at the end of Season 1, we saw that she was somewhat ashamed of her actions and she supported Gaffur and left the house with him. But she came back just to get revenge from Tanveer, and I get that! But she ended up messing the lives of the twins up! They got rid of good characters that were being under utilized and brought in this Sanam 2, who is like a thorn on everyone's side! 

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 22 December 2014 at 2:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeRoxyCkals82AnnzSageflower7GitaIyer

sylvia99 IF-Dazzler
sylvia99
sylvia99

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Hope they come to better track and finish the undone job by checking trp.

MrDarcyfan

najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I have seen this in way too many shows now. Nothing ever makes sense. They jump to twist 2 without ending twist 1. In fact, SaHil love angle wasn't really convincing if you go into the intricacies of the matter... But.. Chalta hai. As always, audience suffers and claps their hands in glee at one hand holding and one dreamy look, makers take advantage. LOL

RoxyC

THE_BOSS Senior Member
THE_BOSS
THE_BOSS

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:17am | IP Logged
One of the most purposeless tracks according to me are the rahafa track...only god knows what are they trying to show ...in other shows side tracks are mainly the tracks which are in some ways connected to the main track...but in this show the side tracks are completely isolated from the main track...even aahil's sister's were more interesting than rahafa...now the rahafa track is becoming like a cheap copy of saubhagyavati bhava...and faiz has started copying viraj dobriyal...but he should always keep in mind that viraj dobriyal's is one the most celebrated villain of indian tele and by copying him he is making a nuisance of himself. ...

..Orla..

Go to top