Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

SPOILER VIDEO OF TONIGHT'S HOT VEEBA ROMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 6)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Well well! Pretty hot! Like it! Looks like they SO do it! Lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAna

Mental_Manadhil IF-Stunnerz
Mental_Manadhil
Mental_Manadhil

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuramesh26

NukeThat was way tooo hot to handle! Waise bhi balu akela too hot to handle hai! guess we are gonna be toasted tonite!! Wink

Why is Mash all geared up to show this when the plan to break the wedding and getting balu jailed is all ready in place?Cry Hopethis isn't part of a new plan to trash the show? That's the reason for worry!Confused

Havent you seen the new promo?
They get married! LOLLOL

VishAna

-BeingMuslimah- IF-Rockerz
-BeingMuslimah-
-BeingMuslimah-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:58am | IP Logged
*Dead*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FelixFelicisVishAnawowmoon

Sukhmani05 IF-Dazzler
Sukhmani05
Sukhmani05

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:22am | IP Logged
OMFGH - What's this ... *Shakes head & rubs the eyes* ... So tonight is gonna be fire man - It's just So, So, So Hot ... Romance at another level - Hard Core Intense & Passionate Blushing

Well seems like they might do IT ... I mean how can they control themselves when the intimacy is already at this level & when both are playful & taking the initiative towards it Blushing Blushing Blushing There is nothing scary, bad or any sin about all this when u are already gonna get married in the next day or two - (if Nihal's circumstances wouldn't have fall on them) ...

Now since after the patch up when their love grew stronger, their trust level grew more stronger & when their emotional state is at another level - why to put a full stop ?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

FelixFelicisshiona12VishAnadimaagkidahipri_tanviwowmoonMrDarcyfan-SMay31--dear10-Mental_Manadhil

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Looks like a full on "Roop Tera Mastana, Pyaar Mera Deewana" moment is coming? How did that end? "Bhool koi hum se na hojaye?" right? Looks like this Bhool is going to happen and no one can stop it! I for one am all for it now, coz it's looking pretty sexy! Lol

Poor kid Di though at 17, has to enact a consummation scene! Considering how PG13 and Thanda the Ranjan consummation was, looks like they are getting VEEBA to burn it up?

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 22 December 2014 at 5:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FelixFelicisVishAnadimaagkidahiSukhmani05wowmoonoveractorMental_Manadhil

...Jammy... Senior Member
...Jammy...
...Jammy...

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 6:26am | IP Logged
OMG Shocked If the spoiler is like this,then wonder how the epi will be BlushingBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FelixFelicisVishAna

ManaliRoy Senior Member
ManaliRoy
ManaliRoy

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainabawoon

Originally posted by vicky19

Originally posted by zainabawoon

Originally posted by vicky19

Am deadBlushingBlushing
No.. Today i cant watch this. I will feel very embarrassed before my parents. Wanna see it tooBlushing

Did RV planned this?LOLLOL
yup this going to be highly embarrassing,  my tv is in our dining room and everyone always pass by Cry

I hope today my parents will sleep soonOuchLOLLOL
i hope my parents will go out today, no one ever sleeps at 10:30 at our house and even if they sleep i will be hell nervous and on the watch out cuz what if they got up and came to drink water or something? LOLLOL My mom already jokes with me saying that i utter baldev's name in my sleep and that is as embarrassing as hell although i  know she is lying or wait was she telling the truth cuz i dream of him and veeba almost every night anyway TongueLOL

Zaina yaar,,,my Mom watches with me,,and she won't miss any single scene of Baldev's and VeeBa's ,,as she is a big fan of Ballu...I am blushing too much gosh,,How would I control myself infront of Maa while watching the Epi BlushingEmbarrassed

VishAna

FelixFelicis Senior Member
FelixFelicis
FelixFelicis

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:12am | IP Logged
OMG Blushing BlushingBlushing
Ok...so after hyperventilating for over an hour and watching the vid on repeat  Day Dreaming...my mind has finally gotten control over the racing heart and managed to come up with the following conclusion...I feel VeeBa do end up consummating and this is after a lot of logical thinking on my part LOL

Basically, there can be 4 scenarios or 'motivations' for the CVs to show this hut wala romance and only one in my mind makes any sense (although cannot really rely on Mash in that department):

1. Scenario 1 - Mash wanted VeeBa to be in the hut hot-romancing while Nihal gets murdered so that when Ballu is implicated, he cannot give himself an alibi. Doing so, would damage Veera's reputation and so he has to keep quiet. BUT, as we saw, the sequence where Ballu is seen with Nihal's body is entirely different...Ballu is in his sherwani...so it is on a different date and therefore no links to hut wala romance. Hence scenario 1 is not right.

2. Scenario 2 - Mash wanted a hot VeeBa scene to get TRPs up before the mahatwist begins, in which case they will not be consummating as they don't need to go all the way. Even thoda sa romance is kaafi from VeeBa Embarrassed But it seems strange to have such a huge build-up just to show some VeeBa romance especially when they cud've just shown Ballu climbing into Veera's bedroom like he always does and then etc etc

3. Scenario 3 - Mash want to show VeeBa's consummation as a key part of the story that will now unravel. If this does happen, then the calling off of the wedding would be even more meaningful from Veera's point of view as she has already committed herself in a major way to Baldev. This would even strengthen her resolve to marry him and go against her Veerji. This makes a lot of sense to me and hence, I think this is the correct scenario.

4. Scenario 4 - Mash wants Rajveer to witness VeeBa romance in the hut, being the peeping tom that he is. This sends him bat-sh*t crazy and because he cannot barge in to the hut and put a stop to it, he takes it out on Nihal instead. Seems a bit far-fetched even by RV's standards. But there may be a 2% chance of this.

So anyway, I feel scenario 3 is what is most likely. What do you guys think? Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

VishAna...Jammy...Nikki36Sukhmani05pri_tanviwowmoonoveractor

Go to top