Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukhmani05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
OMFGH - What's this ... *Shakes head & rubs the eyes* ... So tonight is gonna be fire man - It's just So, So, So Hot ... Romance at another level - Hard Core Intense & Passionate ☺️

Well seems like they might do IT ... I mean how can they control themselves when the intimacy is already at this level & when both are playful & taking the initiative towards it ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ There is nothing scary, bad or any sin about all this when u are already gonna get married in the next day or two - (if Nihal's circumstances wouldn't have fall on them) ...

Now since after the patch up when their love grew stronger, their trust level grew more stronger & when their emotional state is at another level - why to put a full stop ?
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Looks like a full on "Roop Tera Mastana, Pyaar Mera Deewana" moment is coming? How did that end? "Bhool koi hum se na hojaye?" right? Looks like this Bhool is going to happen and no one can stop it! I for one am all for it now, coz it's looking pretty sexy! Lol

Poor kid Di though at 17, has to enact a consummation scene! Considering how PG13 and Thanda the Ranjan consummation was, looks like they are getting VEEBA to burn it up?
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
...Jammy... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG 😲 If the spoiler is like this,then wonder how the epi will be ☺️☺️
ManaliRoy thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainabawoon

i hope my parents will go out today, no one ever sleeps at 10:30 at our house and even if they sleep i will be hell nervous and on the watch out cuz what if they got up and came to drink water or something? 😆😆 My mom already jokes with me saying that i utter baldev's name in my sleep and that is as embarrassing as hell although i  know she is lying or wait was she telling the truth cuz i dream of him and veeba almost every night anyway 😛😆

Zaina yaar,,,my Mom watches with me,,and she won't miss any single scene of Baldev's and VeeBa's ,,as she is a big fan of Ballu...I am blushing too much gosh,,How would I control myself infront of Maa while watching the Epi ☺️😳
FelixFelicis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG ☺️ ☺️☺️
Ok...so after hyperventilating for over an hour and watching the vid on repeat  ...my mind has finally gotten control over the racing heart and managed to come up with the following conclusion...I feel VeeBa do end up consummating and this is after a lot of logical thinking on my part 😆

Basically, there can be 4 scenarios or 'motivations' for the CVs to show this hut wala romance and only one in my mind makes any sense (although cannot really rely on Mash in that department):

1. Scenario 1 - Mash wanted VeeBa to be in the hut hot-romancing while Nihal gets murdered so that when Ballu is implicated, he cannot give himself an alibi. Doing so, would damage Veera's reputation and so he has to keep quiet. BUT, as we saw, the sequence where Ballu is seen with Nihal's body is entirely different...Ballu is in his sherwani...so it is on a different date and therefore no links to hut wala romance. Hence scenario 1 is not right.

2. Scenario 2 - Mash wanted a hot VeeBa scene to get TRPs up before the mahatwist begins, in which case they will not be consummating as they don't need to go all the way. Even thoda sa romance is kaafi from VeeBa 😳 But it seems strange to have such a huge build-up just to show some VeeBa romance especially when they cud've just shown Ballu climbing into Veera's bedroom like he always does and then etc etc

3. Scenario 3 - Mash want to show VeeBa's consummation as a key part of the story that will now unravel. If this does happen, then the calling off of the wedding would be even more meaningful from Veera's point of view as she has already committed herself in a major way to Baldev. This would even strengthen her resolve to marry him and go against her Veerji. This makes a lot of sense to me and hence, I think this is the correct scenario.

4. Scenario 4 - Mash wants Rajveer to witness VeeBa romance in the hut, being the peeping tom that he is. This sends him bat-sh*t crazy and because he cannot barge in to the hut and put a stop to it, he takes it out on Nihal instead. Seems a bit far-fetched even by RV's standards. But there may be a 2% chance of this.

So anyway, I feel scenario 3 is what is most likely. What do you guys think? 😃
Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ felix even I thought of some of the scenarios.   I agree that 3 is the most likely reason but also rv is a dirty pervert and will probably be w watching them with a box of popcorn.

but omg this video looks awesome, there is definitely some smokin hot attraction going on, I don't think they will consummate but will have a good snog
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nikki36

@ felix even I thought of some of the scenarios.   I agree that 3 is the most likely reason but also rv is a dirty pervert and will probably be w watching them with a box of popcorn.

but omg this video looks awesome, there is definitely some smokin hot attraction going on, I don't think they will consummate but will have a good snog

we can only dream of the snogging😭
vinu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pinch me...OMG!!!I will faint off...☺️
vinu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zainabawoon

yup this going to be highly embarrassing,  my tv is in our dining room and everyone always pass by 😭

Atleast I am lucky...I watch Veera all alone 😳
LoveIzMusic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bright side: this is the most active post (apart from AT's since weeks, with 7 pages.)

Down side: it's only 7 pages 😕. Remember those days when a single random post that wasn't even that interesting had 7 pages. JE'S used ti have 20+ pages. Rogerrocks always had a million pages, and AT''s used to finish within only 2 days? Sbb and SBS segments even with boring bot so exciting news had 10+ pages and the exciting ones had like 20+. 

A scene like this video, the hit Veeba romance, if it was shown in those days it would definite have been exploding!  It would have as many pages as there are comments right now 😆. I knew that only I would have taken up 3 pages 😆. And now only 7 pages 😭
Edited by LoveIzMusic - 9 years ago