India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

hi

ekta979 Groupbie
ekta979
ekta979

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

https://lh6.ggpht.com/SjPYAJdAz1bvMRyVJUnnYNZI1y0sXgKSTvIzaz1QscaWnlu4YU4EhbaVU5rejc6fNDE87vA=s135

Hey friends can u tell me how to add images in our post ??? I tried addling from Insert Image ... but when i posted it is nt there ... plz help 

Edited by ekta979 - 22 December 2014 at 6:43am

o0manju0o IF-Sizzlerz
o0manju0o
o0manju0o

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Hi Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ekta979.Jayashree.

.Jayashree. IF-Stunnerz
.Jayashree.
.Jayashree.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:41am | IP Logged
helloSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ekta979

yshu8 Groupbie
yshu8
yshu8

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Hi...Smile

ekta979

desire_nikki IF-Dazzler
desire_nikki
desire_nikki

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Either u simply copy paste them./.!!  or 
Make sure the pic is on sumwhere uploaded on net...like say photobucket or flickr etc..!! 
copy the image url...and when u post the topic right down the text box u will find forum codes..click on it and see img tag which are "[IMG]...[/IMG]"
Where i have shown dots copy ur img url there...!! 
ur img will be uploaded still need help...just pm me..:) 

P.S. I have used quotes (" ") with tags so that it can be seen by u in my post...else it will be considered as the tage and won't appear in post

Edited by desire_nikki - 22 December 2014 at 2:57am

ekta979

ekta979 Groupbie
ekta979
ekta979

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desire_nikki

Make sure the pic is on sumwhere uploaded on net...like say photobucket or flickr etc..!! 
copy the image url...and when u post the topic right down the text box u will find forum codes..click on it and see img tag which are ""

P.S. I have used quotes (" ") with tags so that it can be seen by u in my post...else it will be considered as the tage and won't appear in post

Hey nikki ... I just tried both the ways u sujested but still the pics are not posted ... the pics urls were from facebook ... Is it that i am not allowed to post a pic as i am new to this forum or anything else ??? 

desire_nikki

desire_nikki IF-Dazzler
desire_nikki
desire_nikki

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta979

Originally posted by desire_nikki

copy the image url...and when u post the topic right down the text box u will find forum codes..click on it and see img tag which are ""

Hey nikki ... I just tried both the ways u sujested but still the pics are not posted ... the pics urls were from facebook ... Is it that i am not allowed to post a pic as i am new to this forum or anything else ??? 
Nothing like that matters...may be url u have given is having some problem..Normally my links from fb also creates problem..So i will suggest you photobucket ..You simply upload your pics there and then copy the link of that pic..and then paste it here..Or when u give link of image from the option given above..with other options...So keep that in mind that when u paste ur pic's url...in beginning already      " http:// " will be writen.,...so when u paste url there...remove the 2nd http:// written...mind u not first but second one
.Jayashree. IF-Stunnerz
.Jayashree.
.Jayashree.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:17am | IP Logged

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index