India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

nandu trusts manik but has no faith

I... IF-Dazzler
I...
I...

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Sorry for being a newbie I cant reply to even those posts which i really love and just have to console myself by hitting the like button Cry
I really liked the post by  @opti about coffee and the post that raised the question whether  trusting a person as friend and as love are different.

I feel you can trust your instincts but can you have faith in your instincts?no.
which means trust comes from assumptions based on your analysis of a person's character or a situation that you may be in.in nandini's case by now she knows manik is a very good boy large at heart.that he cant harm no one intentionally.so she trusts him as a friend as a human being.but the dhruv thing made her not have faith in him as a lover.

faith comes from dependability reliance and when the trustworthiness of a person is time tested. so time is very important here.nandini trusts manik the friend the person in general but she has little faith in their relationship now.

am sure nandini would realize soon that she needs to give time to their relationship and then faith would automatically seep in their beautiful life and manan would complete each other no self doubt can creep in.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazlingdivyalovemymananshahzkreshamshibz-DZ-

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Thanks I ..for mentioning my post on coffee.  The debate you raised is very interesting.  Yes, Nandu know Manik is not really the monster he claims to be.  (In fact I don't think Nandu changed his name back to Monster Manik, even after all that he has subjected her to).  

He can be trusted as a friend. She witnessed that post their break up when at every opportunity he kept her safety paramount. She also knows that whatever he did was not because he did not care for her but because he cared for Dhruv more. She also understands that it stems from his gratitude to Dhruv for saving his life but as you rightly pointed out it also underlined that he cannot be trusted as a lover because he tried to hand her over to his best friend.   A true lover will never dream of giving up on his girl for anyone.  Where is the guarantee that if tomorrow Nyon asks him to give her up for some 'give and take' logic that he will not surrender his love?  He has shown that he can be protective as a friend but is he also possessive about her as a lover should be?  I think that is where the current track will take us. Abhini will surely get Manik all possessive about his gal.  However, he needs to tread this path careful because if he displays super jealousy and act authoritatively, Nandu will be put off.  He needs to show that he trusts Nandu but at the same time does not want another guy to get close to her because he knows that he is still capable of bringing back happiness in her face, if given half the chance to do so. 

Edited by Opti - 22 December 2014 at 12:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

apardh_baI...-bharti-kresham

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:06am | IP Logged
awesome post
i agree with u
the relation needs some time
but she also needs to realize that she loves manik
till now she has not admitted it to even herself
she needs to admit it to herself first

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

I...

I... IF-Dazzler
I...
I...

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Thanks I ..for mentioning my post on coffee.  The debate you raised is very interesting.  Yes, Nandu know Manik is not really the monster he claims to be.  (In fact I don't think Nandu changed his name back to Monster Manik, even after all that he has subjected her to).  

He can be trusted as a friend. She witnessed that post their break up when at every opportunity he kept her safety paramount. She also knows that whatever he did was not because he did not care for her but because he cared for Dhruv more. She also understands that it stems from his gratitude to Dhruv for saving his life but as you rightly pointed out it also underlined that he cannot be trusted as a lover because he tried to hand her over to his best friend.   A true lover will never dream of giving up on his girl for anyone.  Where is the guarantee that if tomorrow Nyon asks him to give her up for some 'give and take' logic that he will not surrender his love?  He has shown that he can be protective as a friend but is he also possessive about her as a lover should be?  I think that is where the current track will take us. Abhini will surely get Manik all possessive about his gal.  However, he needs to tread this path careful because if he displays super jealousy and act authoritatively, Nandu will be put off.  He needs to show that he trusts Nandu but at the same time does not want another guy to get close to her because he knows that he is still capable of bringing back happiness in her face, if given half the chance to do so. 

the way cvs are handling the script now looks like nandini is the one who would surrender to jealousy and roll at manik's feet Dead
I... IF-Dazzler
I...
I...

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima4ever

awesome post
i agree with u

i am sorry to say i dislike nandini type girls who does not know what she wants no aim nothing.nandini is as confused as dhruv i would say.i dont like abla nari type girls who waits for knights to come rescue them free them or make them discover their hidden potential etc etc craps Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by I...

Originally posted by rima4ever

awesome post
i agree with u

i am sorry to say i dislike nandini type girls who does not know what she wants no aim nothing.nandini is as confused as dhruv i would say.i dont like abla nari type girls who waits for knights to come rescue them free them or make them discover their hidden potential etc etc craps Dead

hmm i agree

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top