Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Why everyone focuses on negative points when positives are there too?

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Okay, so I saw Friday's episode finally and realized the it wasn't AS BAD AS most members on the forum made it look like! Ishaani acted stupid and Disha-Amba thingy was boring but the rest episode was good. I liked Ishaani having contradictory feelings about her actions but still she's wrong. The revealation of Harshad Parekh's death made me feel bad for all of them- Harshad himself, Nitin and also Ranveer. It's sad that Nitin lived with the guilt that he caused Harshad Parekh's death. Ranveer taking the blame upon himself in both cases, as I have said before too, is an act of nobility. He's doing it all for Ishaani, that's another point that she hardly deserves that. These are the points that justify his AASHIQUI. I wasn't too suprised that he did that. Ranveer loves Ishaani and for him more than his own Ishaani's happiness is important. He wants to fulfill the promise he made to his Mota Babuji, and also give Ishaani her real father's name. These were the highlights of the episode. Dunno why everyone remembered only Ishaani and her stupidity. Seriously, people, I feel either I'm too patient or too stupid too not take such things rather in a negative way.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Popo.Mahi_ve..BlueBird..tinatartarinebuna

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Elvish i think negatvty attracts ppl more than everythng else on this forum Wink
I always wanted female lead to b stupid nd naive like me,like ishu nd male lead to b sensible nd covering for her like my dream person,like rv.. LOL
No matter ishu z v v stupid bt i really love her stupidity xcpt trustng chirkut..for tat i want rv to slap him or at least show his angry mode..wud love to see tat

Edited by tinatartari - 21 December 2014 at 11:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvish_Hobbitmistofshadows

nebuna IF-Sizzlerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:19am | IP Logged
I have also been pointing it out with ishani character,her fight within her heart and mind is the best to have happened till date.She needs to fight that out to understand Ranveer,which is happening for a very good reason and not stupid reason.

With regarding negativity I felt that ishani breaking Ranver's trust be it hanging around chirag or stealing those property papers has pissed people off and not she believing that RV killed his father because from her point she is right as she is emotionally weak for her father.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..BlueBird..Elvish_Hobbit

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinatartari

Elvish i think negatvty attracts ppl more than everythng else on this forum Wink
I always wanted female lead to b stupid nd naive like me,like ishu nd male lead to b sensible nd covering for her like my dream person,like rv.. LOL
No matter ishu z v v stupid bt i really love her stupidity xcpt trustng chirkut..for tat i want rv to slap him or at least show his angry mode..wud love to see tat
You're funny, Tina. But the problem is that when Ishaani acts stupid or something bad happens, the forum gets flooded with negative comments regarding the episode while the entire episode remains good. The last episode was good and not bad at all still the forum members found it too negative which I didn't. SMH!
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nebuna

I have also been pointing it out with ishani character,her fight within her heart and mind is the best to have happened till date.She needs to fight that out to understand Ranveer,which is happening for a very good reason and not stupid reason.

With regarding negativity I felt that ishani breaking Ranver's trust be it hanging around chirag or stealing those property papers has pissed people off and not she believing that RV killed his father because from her point she is right as she is emotionally weak for her father.

yes, Nebuna! She does have a reason to act that way. Not that I liked the way she acted in the episode but thinking from her point of view one can understand why she's behaving like an idiot. It's a temporary phase that will fade away in a couple of episodes. Why can't these people show little more patience and wait?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nebuna

_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Well...i don't know about other people,but i enjoyed that episode & yeah u r right that episode was not at all boring...& I want to mention that Ishani's stupidity was justified & also it was a very necessary track to find Ranveer's innocence & Chirag's bad intention, which i think they showed on monday..If Ishani would not have trusted Chirag,then how would she find out his real bad intentions & his manupulations...Now Ishani knows true side of Chirag & his intentions,so she would never ever trust Chirag again ...But i'm feeling very sorry for Ishani as now every one will be against her(except Ranveer) & may finger out on her character...I hope that Ishani will soon come out of that idiot Chirag's clutches soon...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top