India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

what do you all think? (Page 2)

chitterati Goldie
chitterati
chitterati

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:00am | IP Logged
It is amply clear that it's a deliberate attempt ...if EK and ph wanted to continue the show they would not have gotten third rate actors to play future leads like salim and maan etc...but I doubt it's political- if it were then Akbar would have been shown grey and black or atleast would have continued to be so after chittor war, but he has been shown to be remorseful, nek dil self...i
I mean common Zindagi has all Pakistani shows who have a huge following in India, the characters are super likeable, if it were a communal bias thing the channel would never have been launched.

I guess EK really dint have a story after H&h death ...but zee wants to continue to milk the cow to the last drop...they didn't expect  such a backlash for sudden leap, butthedamage was irreversible, so now they are just galloping to the End hoping to retain whatever TRPs they can muster with minimal investment while they build a replacement...they will khicho this till World Cup next year, and post that launch anew show. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SindhuMenonghalibmirza

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitterati

It is amply clear that it's a deliberate attempt ...if EK and ph wanted to continue the show they would not have gotten third rate actors to play future leads like salim and maan etc...but I doubt it's political- if it were then Akbar would have been shown grey and black or atleast would have continued to be so after chittor war, but he has been shown to be remorseful, nek dil self...i
I mean common Zindagi has all Pakistani shows who have a huge following in India, the characters are super likeable, if it were a communal bias thing the channel would never have been launched.

I guess EK really dint have a story after H&h death ...but zee wants to continue to milk the cow to the last drop...they didn't expect  such a backlash for sudden leap, butthedamage was irreversible, so now they are just galloping to the End hoping to retain whatever TRPs they can muster with minimal investment while they build a replacement...they will khicho this till World Cup next year, and post that launch anew show. 

cittra, here we are talking about the political pressure from various organizations. just like the movie faced so many threats and anti forces similarly the serial too had to deal with all of that..and that is why ekta was careful in showing what she showed, she wanted to keep akbar in good light but then made jodha a rajput princess the reason behind it..and in reality that was not the case as we all know akbar had very rare qualities in him that made him great and rise above and beyond any mughal rulers in the history of hindustan!

..and she might not have had the story after HH death but then where is her research on akbar the great that took her years to finalize the script..maybe she did wanted to end it and zee might have wanted to milk it more but then the biggest question still remains why such a mediocre actor for such a big role!..since salim is the focus after leap even a blind man or an inexperienced street walker can tell this actor will not be able to carry the show on his shoulders!

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz
ghalibmirza
ghalibmirza

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
honestly guys i ff all salim's scenes, simply cannot stand him!..and now i can say i like paridhi's jodha's solo scenes more than salim's..at least now i can watch those!
sp108 Goldie
sp108
sp108

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
You are asking a million dollar question ...and u want an answer for free? WinkLOL

Edited by sp108 - 22 December 2014 at 8:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghalibmirza

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Mae  bolu gi
tau bolo ge kay bolta hae hae

So 

Aek chup 
Sau sukh