Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Hallelujah!!! (Page 9)

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PigBenis

See I never believed BOI. I always went by Taran, even during K3 days. But even he disappeared after HNY. Now I am stuck with BOI and again they start their age old drama.
I wish we had a single, reliable source for boxoffice like Hollywood that reported the figures accurately.

aww PB...I know...I remember u and me supported and even congratulated the fans in the K3 threadLOL...but its OK...PK is a wonderful movie...no one cares about its BO figures...Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PigBenisZorZorSe

PigBenis IF-Dazzler
PigBenis
PigBenis

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

See I never believed BOI. I always went by Taran, even during K3 days. But even he disappeared after HNY. Now I am stuck with BOI and again they start their age old drama.
I wish we had a single, reliable source for boxoffice like Hollywood that reported the figures accurately.

aww PB...I know...I remember u and me supported and even congratulated the fans in the K3 threadLOL...but its OK...PK is a wonderful movie...no one cares about its BO figures...Star

Yeah I remember that tooLOL Poor Taran. I felt he was genuinely reporting all the numbers and received hate for no reason. It's not his fault that producer's(Papa Roshan) are purposely giving him incorrect figures to report. Poor guy was stuck in the middleOuch

I don't care about PK's collections anymore. I will be happy with whatever it gets at the end as long as its liked by the audience and gets good appreciationSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZorZorSeblue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:52am | IP Logged
BTW ...what happened to Rentrack shit?? When are they going to report??
PigBenis IF-Dazzler
PigBenis
PigBenis

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:55am | IP Logged

No idea. So far, they only reported the overseas collection for PK. No updates on the India collections yet. At this point, don't think Rentrak will work out any better than what we already have.

Our best bet is to follow Bollywood Hungama now for box office as Taran was also part of that site. Just don't believe the K3 collection reportsLOL

Edited by PigBenis - 22 December 2014 at 12:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZorZorSe

Anne.Frank IF-Rockerz
Anne.Frank
Anne.Frank

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Boi...expect the expected..LOL

blue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:00am | IP Logged

No idea. So far, they only reported the overseas collection for PK. No updates on the India collections yet. At this point, don't think Rentrak will work out any better than what we already have.

Our best bet is to follow Bollywood Hungama now for box office as Taran was also part of that site. Just don't believe the K3 collection reportsLOL

So Rentrak turned out be a hogwash??Shocked ROFL ROFL...there goes Aamir's credibility LOLLOL

and yes I follow BH's figures only...and I believe in K3's figures given by BH...its all or nothing for me..Tongue
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anne.Frank

Boi...expect the expected..LOL

ROFL ROFL ROFL
--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:02am | IP Logged
BOI= Bhishma Pitamah of India LOL

blue-ice.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index