Hallelujah!!! (Page 8)

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Scorpio_Velvet

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by Scorpio_Velvet

Why do you believe Taran who changed K3 numbers and then agreed with producer figures? Industry insiders like Shahid, Aamir, Ajay have talked about fudging. Two of them are producers themselves who know trade people. None of them said anything about BOI. I

I believe Taran...because he is the lesser of all the evils...but there is a difference ...I am not blaming anyone and calling them names based on his numbers...its just a source for me...and why do I have to go by the opinions of people when the BOI numbers speak for themselves...

Regarding K3, newspapers started writing articles that numbers are fudged. Superstars are the ones talking about fudging now. Can't blame BOI for all of it. Now producer figures of PK matches with BOI. 

Newspapers walon ko sapne nahi aate hain...someone's jealous PR must be feeding them...and seriously...its a shame that a senior actor of industry like Aamir Khan is coming out and making such a wide and irresponsible statement like...ALL 200 CR movies are fudged...ye record break karna is all wrong....what does he mean ...that CE never broke the record of 3 Idiot's ...How can someone make such a sweeping statement and challenge the integrity of people...If he has proof...tell us...who has done it...or just shut up...Shame on Aamir and everyone else who are calling their own colleagues as fudgers..without giving us proof..

HarveySpecter IF-Dazzler
HarveySpecter
HarveySpecter

Nobody knows who owns BOI. It has obviously show bias towards certain stars and bias against certain stars. It is as fraudulent as the other sites. Especially with giving verdicts. There is no clear formula they follow. Two movies which have been made on a similar budget and did similar business they give different verdicts based on their bias towards the stars/producers.

That's why I hardly ever trust their verdicts. Used to go by their collections though, they seemed genuine. But with this random changes they make even after months/years after a movie has released.. completely takes their credibility away.

There is only one soln. to this. We need an authorized auditing body to do the job. Simple as that. Hopefully the industry is able to form one to track collections. Also a formula should be devised to find the verdict of a film; that would ensure transparency. Waiting for one such site.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZorZorSeglace-bleue

Scorpio_Velvet IF-Sizzlerz
Scorpio_Velvet
Scorpio_Velvet

Originally posted by Sharif.Badmaash

Actually all these sites have flaws but the lesser flawed site is still BOI for me ( regarding the verdicts ) LOL
koimoi declared creature 3D & FF a hit , how could u believe that ? , Taran gives all the high grossing movies ATBB verdict ..

Agree. There is no transparency so people have to decide for themselves which source to believe. And its great when every site has consensus regarding figures like with PK. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousmanZorZorSeSharif.Badmaash

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishMinoz

Originally posted by Skuxx-Deluxx

No BI
36cr is Hindi only. 40cr was approximate for all languages 
1st of all BOI reports hindi fig only

n 4cr. from regional langs Shocked acc to officials it's just 2.5 cr. 

exactly...now this is a new theory ...that BOI reports the regional figures too...LOLLOL...besides the TYPO theoryLOLLOL
glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrganizedChaos

Nobody knows who owns BOI. It has obviously show bias towards certain stars and bias against certain stars. It is as fraudulent as the other sites. Especially with giving verdicts. There is no clear formula they follow. Two movies which have been made on a similar budget and did similar business they give different verdicts based on their bias towards the stars/producers.

That's why I hardly ever trust their verdicts. Used to go by their collections though, they seemed genuine. But with this random changes they make even after months/years after a movie has released.. completely takes their credibility away.

There is only one soln. to this. We need an authorized auditing body to do the job. Simple as that. Hopefully the industry is able to form one to track collections. Also a formula should be devised to find the verdict of a film; that would ensure transparency. Waiting for one such site.

THISClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HarveySpecter

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:37am | IP Logged
I personally found aamir statement wrong. He said all 200 crs movies are fudge that also includes his 3 idiots and d3LOL it was stupid. I mean i know aamir is very serious about competition but putting down other stars is horrible thing to do.
we all know some actors fudge their numbers but aamir said all of them do it which is wrong. 

If he thinks he is the only big star then he's wrong. Sallu Shah are no less than him. Salman doesn't need to fudge kick numbers and SRK doesn't need to fudge CE numbers so Aamir should just shut upLOL
New_nova IF-Rockerz
New_nova
New_nova

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Kya farak padata hai. After few years no one gonna care how much crappy new year had earn. Like who cares now, how much ra.one has earned. It's just trash now.

Fiery.Fawkesadventurousman

PigBenis IF-Dazzler
PigBenis
PigBenis

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:42am | IP Logged
See I never believed BOI. I always went by Taran, even during K3 days. But even he disappeared after HNY. Now I am stuck with BOI and again they start their age old drama.
I wish we had a single, reliable source for boxoffice like Hollywood that reported the figures accurately.

ZorZorSeglace-bleue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index