Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Hallelujah!!! (Page 5)

Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Joined: 10 November 2010
Posts: 23918

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Didn't they also changed dabbang from ATBB to jUST BB?
if they changed it from 40 to 36 crs then thats bad 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 51705

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Scorpio_Velvet

BI

They already gave figures during release time. I see them making grammatical errors or even other errors which could be avoided with proof reading. Do you cross check whether everything is right for other sites when they mention figures about a film that released 4-5 months ago? There is no life and death situation here. I just check their daily updates 'cos that site is not well run much like all other Indian BO sites. I see such errors with most other sites. Just that none are bothered unlike in BOI's case.

Again my point stands. Either you believe BOI numbers or don't. Some like being selective though all other trade websites gave 180 cr for BB and 244 cr for K3.

Why should I cross check their numbers...people are not calling half of the industry as fudgers based on their numbers ...are they??? So what responsibility do they have...BUT when u are calling veterans like Shahrukh a fudger based on BOI...oh damn well I am going to highlight every single manipulation by BOI...why did they reduce HNY's opening figures now when they are giving PK's figures...what was the need...its been more than a month now that the movie has been OFF the theaters...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZorZorSe

Fiery.Fawkes Goldie

Joined: 14 December 2014
Posts: 1139

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DY.chakravartyadventurousmanScorpio_Velvetglace-bleue

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Joined: 04 October 2004
Posts: 67130

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by RockChicGirl

I thought you were celebrating PK. LOLAnyways I do agree...cant believe they reduced HNY collections by 4cr all of a sudden simply to make Aamir's film look good. I would have believed them if they said PK made 50cr on Sunday rather than this. 

I am glad that u finally u saw through BOI.Clap...u being one staunch believer of BOI...and Shreya go see the last report of BOI...I think DB had posted it...where they have changed the lifetime numbers of many movies...to adjust the rankingsSleepy

Lifetime figures I can understand if there is a slight change as people dont track after first two weeks. BOI verdicts are always fishy anyway. They give 100cr flops a semi-hit always. BOI even changes day-wise figures mostly reducing it by a few lakhs. But this is the first time they reduced the day wise collection by 4cr. 

PS: I still feel though Papa Roshan and Beta Roshan are fudgers. 
glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 51705

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by RockChicGirl

I thought you were celebrating PK. LOLAnyways I do agree...cant believe they reduced HNY collections by 4cr all of a sudden simply to make Aamir's film look good. I would have believed them if they said PK made 50cr on Sunday rather than this. 

I am glad that u finally u saw through BOI.Clap...u being one staunch believer of BOI...and Shreya go see the last report of BOI...I think DB had posted it...where they have changed the lifetime numbers of many movies...to adjust the rankingsSleepy

Lifetime figures I can understand if there is a slight change as people dont track after first two weeks. BOI verdicts are always fishy anyway. They give 100cr flops a semi-hit always. BOI even changes day-wise figures mostly reducing it by a few lakhs. But this is the first time they reduced the day wise collection by 4cr. 

PS: I still feel though Papa Roshan and Beta Roshan are fudgers. 

So u think lifetime figures can be changed after 5 years?? Why??

No the Roshans are not fudgers...they only made TYPOS...
glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Joined: 04 March 2009
Posts: 51705

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraa.

Didn't they also changed dabbang from ATBB to jUST BB?
if they changed it from 40 to 36 crs then thats bad 

Yes they did...Dabangg from ATBB to BB..CDI from BB to Superhit...but but but...its all TYPOS...
Scorpio_Velvet IF-Sizzlerz
Scorpio_Velvet
Scorpio_Velvet

Joined: 18 November 2013
Posts: 10845

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by Scorpio_Velvet

BI

They already gave figures during release time. I see them making grammatical errors or even other errors which could be avoided with proof reading. Do you cross check whether everything is right for other sites when they mention figures about a film that released 4-5 months ago? There is no life and death situation here. I just check their daily updates 'cos that site is not well run much like all other Indian BO sites. I see such errors with most other sites. Just that none are bothered unlike in BOI's case.

Again my point stands. Either you believe BOI numbers or don't. Some like being selective though all other trade websites gave 180 cr for BB and 244 cr for K3.

Why should I cross check their numbers...people are not calling half of the industry as fudgers based on their numbers ...are they??? So what responsibility do they have...BUT when u are calling veterans like Shahrukh a fudger based on BOI...oh damn well I am going to highlight every single manipulation by BOI...why did they reduce HNY's opening figures now when they are giving PK's figures...what was the need...its been more than a month now that the movie has been OFF the theaters...

Why do you believe Taran who changed K3 numbers and then agreed with producer figures? Industry insiders like Shahid, Aamir, Ajay have talked about fudging. Two of them are producers themselves who know trade people. None of them said anything about BOI. I

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventurousman

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Joined: 04 October 2004
Posts: 67130

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by RockChicGirl

Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by RockChicGirl

I thought you were celebrating PK. LOLAnyways I do agree...cant believe they reduced HNY collections by 4cr all of a sudden simply to make Aamir's film look good. I would have believed them if they said PK made 50cr on Sunday rather than this. 

I am glad that u finally u saw through BOI.Clap...u being one staunch believer of BOI...and Shreya go see the last report of BOI...I think DB had posted it...where they have changed the lifetime numbers of many movies...to adjust the rankingsSleepy

Lifetime figures I can understand if there is a slight change as people dont track after first two weeks. BOI verdicts are always fishy anyway. They give 100cr flops a semi-hit always. BOI even changes day-wise figures mostly reducing it by a few lakhs. But this is the first time they reduced the day wise collection by 4cr. 

PS: I still feel though Papa Roshan and Beta Roshan are fudgers. 

So u think lifetime figures can be changed after 5 years?? Why??

No the Roshans are not fudgers...they only made TYPOS...

No you didnt get my point. I said a film's final lifetime is an estimate like say they give 120cr at the end of two weeks based on trending. But actual might be 119cr. 

Roshans made typos? So by mistake they typed 240cr instead of 170cr. ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index