LoveProfusion

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by ShantiAshtangi

HugLOL  I love you sexy.
Keep these sassy posts
coming.  You can be a critic
and kick BOI's ass.  Approve

No one has to kick BOI's ass...they are digging their own graves...BOI is a fraud can be proved with BOI's own data...you don't have to look outside...they are the biggest manipulators and fudgers of all...DeadDead

Dead  And I hate the fact they said Jodhaa Akbar is a semi-hit.
Whereas most sites have said it is a hit to superhit.  Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Scorpio_Velvet

Anyone got access to paid website to check lifetime collection? There could bs typos whild they mention old film numbers in theiru daily update if new releases.

Funny thing is only few BOi bashers like Blue Ice accept Krissh 3 as the second highest grosser. BOI is right when it comes to K3 or BB, but crap otherwise? Selective blindness.

Typos...are u kidding me?? People are blaming hardworking people of BW being of theives and manipulators and fudgers based on this shit website and u are telling me that they are doing typos...like no one is checking the numbers...its numbers we are talking about...not opinions here...and how many typos are they committing...every report that comes out has a typo?? Please stop justifying their manipulations as TYPOS...is this the best u can do??
blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rewaa

The Indian Box office is actually a mess .There is no such thing as accurate number .Everything is just an estimate which can vary which explains why these numbers change all the time.No electronic system of tracking the collections like USA.

Exactly...this is what I am saying...that people should stop hailing BOI as some kind of God...they are not ...they are as good as any other website...people should believe whatever they want to...and stop blaming others...

I love Jessy's approach...she goes by whoever gives the highest figuresLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvis12wat_up

.Rohit IF-Sizzlerz
.Rohit
.Rohit

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
lol ... BOI is also 2 rs site .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhanSinghKumarblue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Rohit_

lol ... BOI is also 2 rs site .

ThankyouLOL
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
I thought you were celebrating PK. LOLAnyways I do agree...cant believe they reduced HNY collections by 4cr all of a sudden simply to make Aamir's film look good. I would have believed them if they said PK made 50cr on Sunday rather than this. 

blue-ice.

Scorpio_Velvet IF-Sizzlerz
Scorpio_Velvet
Scorpio_Velvet

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
BI

They already gave figures during release time. I see them making grammatical errors or even other errors which could be avoided with proof reading. Do you cross check whether everything is right for other sites when they mention figures about a film that released 4-5 months ago? There is no life and death situation here. I just check their daily updates 'cos that site is not well run much like all other Indian BO sites. I see such errors with most other sites. Just that none are bothered unlike in BOI's case.

Again my point stands. Either you believe BOI numbers or don't. Some like being selective though all other trade websites gave 180 cr for BB and 244 cr for K3.

adventurousman

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 21 December 2014 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RockChicGirl

I thought you were celebrating PK. LOLAnyways I do agree...cant believe they reduced HNY collections by 4cr all of a sudden simply to make Aamir's film look good. I would have believed them if they said PK made 50cr on Sunday rather than this. 

I am glad that u finally u saw through BOI.Clap...u being one staunch believer of BOI...and Shreya go see the last report of BOI...I think DB had posted it...where they have changed the lifetime numbers of many movies...to adjust the rankingsSleepy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index