Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Hallelujah!!! (Page 22)

fivestars IF-Sizzlerz
fivestars
fivestars

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NailClipper

Originally posted by RockChicGirl

By silver and golden jubilees. LOLIf a movie was successful producer used to add a bekar song after 100 days and people used to cinemas to watch that lame song. LOL

1 week is silver jubilee these days. SRK added that bekar 3-4 cr worth song with HNY a week later.

nah first day opening is celebrated as silver jubilee... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

G..OATglace-bleue

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preep

By silver and golden jubilees. LOLIf a movie was successful producer used to add a bekar song after 100 days and people used to cinemas to watch that lame song. LOL

1 week is silver jubilee these days. SRK added that bekar 3-4 cr worth song with HNY a week later.

nah first day opening is celebrated as silver jubilee... LOL

Well HNY's opening was worth celebrating like a silver jublee...42 cr is no jokeCoolClap

@ Shreya...BOI gaya...BH gaya...ab Rentrak ko try karte hainLOLLOL
glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Cant trust BOICant trust BOICant trust BOI...cant trust BH or producer's figures. Time to go back to my pre-2010 era when BO figures didnt matter.

Why? BOI didn't do this for the first time.

They keep reducing figures by lakhs...never reduced by crores to make another movie look good.

lol...They have the lifetime of HNY some lakhs less than YJHD ...and have placed it below YJHD...how convenient..LOL

DB told me that BOI is biased towards certain actors...I never believed him...yesterday I saw it firsthandLOL...i always thought that BOI are manipulators in general..LOL
glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged
What happened to RENTRAK BTW?? The 5th day is over and we have nothing...According to Aamir...everyone is fudging...so he got Rentrak for transparency...toh Rentark ka kya hua Bhaiya??
TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Didnt that have a delay due to copyright issues? Otherwise every film runs for a week atleast for stars like SRK. 
IMO nowadays if films play into the week after the next big release with decent number of shows at single screens/plexes its a success. 

@BI: Rentrack is only reporting overseas. Which anyways was reliable. Aamir as usual dhoka diya. 
BOI I have noticed is very biased towards Aamir and loves Ranbir. They to certain extent like Salman/SRK but not as much as the former two. They hate content based films. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

G..OATglace-bleue

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

@BI: Rentrack is only reporting overseas. Which anyways was reliable. Aamir as usual dhoka diya. 
BOI I have noticed is very biased towards Aamir and loves Ranbir. They to certain extent like Salman/SRK but not as much as the former two. They hate content based films. 

I knowLOL...Overseas data can't be manipulated anyways...so Rentack reporting  for transparency was a lot of bull...but whateverTongue
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Up until a few years back, they loved SRK. Now they have a bias for Ranbir instead. Aamir they probably always liked. 
All of them have biases...I guess we have to live with it. Pick one and go by it. Or better yet, don't bother..enjoy the film. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Up until a few years back, they loved SRK. Now they have a bias for Ranbir instead. Aamir they probably always liked. 
All of them have biases...I guess we have to live with it. Pick one and go by it. Or better yet, don't bother..enjoy the film. 

I know...they all have biases...but what they did with HNY's opening figure...was like they don't even care ...doing it khullam khulla...ki yes we are manipulating...what are u going to do about it...Sleepy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index