Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: briahna

pls bi, khudha ke liye ...box office ke peeche bhaagna band karr...pls go watch pk. for me, in theaters, i hate amir even more now.πŸ˜”

Watch kar liya PK...5/5 stars⭐️

Originally posted by: blue-ice

The Hindi collection for HNY is 42 as per Taran...its 45 for all languages...

Which makes sense if we just judge the other languages total collection. Same gap between both figures
Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I have been a firm believer of this site for years .But this is too much .
Actually a difference of 1-2% is allowed when analyzing a huge amount of data. This is like a huge 10 % difference going from 40 to 36.

The best approach is to take mean of all the sources and come with your own figure ..πŸ˜†
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: briahna

pls bi, khudha ke liye ...box office ke peeche bhaagna band karr...pls go watch pk. for me, in theaters, i hate amir even more now.πŸ˜”

oh bri ,why do u hate amir now ??😲 he made ur day right???UnhappyπŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
OK Nicko...since u r hell bent on justifying BOI...tell me...why has the edited figures of HNY has come out with the PK figures??
Why did BOI in their last report change the lifetime figures of movies like Ready, BG and 3 Idiots after 3,4 and 5 years??

Why would they have to change figures after so many years??
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rewaa

I have been a firm believer of this site for years .But this is too much .

Actually a difference of 1-2% is allowed when analyzing a huge amount of data. This is like a huge 10 % difference going from 40 to 36.

The best approach is to take mean of all the sources and come with your own figure ..πŸ˜†

Its not even that they change the numbers ...they change the numbers after years of the movie release...why?? What changes after 5 years for them to change the final figures...The BOI believers have no answers to that...bus their ONLY rant is...BOI is most credible ...
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOL.. first they used to reduce few lakhs - 1 cr. from collections , now straight 4crs. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I thought it was a typo by them πŸ˜• πŸ˜†Edited by Sharif.Badmaash - 9 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharif.Badmaash

LOL.. first they used to reduce few lakhs - 1 cr. from collections , now straight 4crs. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I thought it was a typo by them πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Manipulations ke liye saala kuchh bhi karegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ€—πŸ˜†  I love you sexy.
Keep these sassy posts
coming.  You can be a critic
and kick BOI's ass.  
Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Its not even that they change the numbers ...they change the numbers after years of the movie release...why?? What changes after 5 years for them to change the final figures...The BOI believers have no answers to that...bus their ONLY rant is...BOI is most credible ...

The Indian Box office is actually a mess .There is no such thing as accurate number .Everything is just an estimate which can vary which explains why these numbers change all the time.No electronic system of tracking the collections like USA.