Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Hallelujah!!! (Page 19)

Fiery.Fawkes Goldie

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feiry.Fawkes

So if BOI means shit to you BI, why so butt hurt with their figures or manipulations as you like to call it ? Ermm

And why mock those who want to follow BOI when you don't like being mocked for following producers figures ? This thread is proving out to be just the opposite of what you're saying...#JustSaying

Fiery...people have been mocking and calling veterans of BW a fudger and manipulator based on this website...which is the biggest manipulator itself...thats why...I follow Taran and I never called anyone names because of Taran's figures...that is why I made this thread..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiery.Fawkes

HarveySpecter IF-Dazzler
HarveySpecter
HarveySpecter

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

So if BOI means shit to you BI, why so butt hurt with their figures or manipulations as you like to call it ? Ermm

And why mock those who want to follow BOI when you don't like being mocked for following producers figures ? This thread is proving out to be just the opposite of what you're saying...#JustSaying

I don't think Blue-Ice is butthurt. She is just spreading awareness about the fraud that BOI is, which II never realized before.

So my gratitude to Blue Ice for opening my eyes. Thanks for this thread. Clap

And if anyone is being mocked here, it is BOI. Not the believers. I doubt anybody sane would believe it when the proof is out there for everyone to see.

blue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrganizedChaos

W*F. It was 36.50 yesterday. Now it's 36.37. Where did the 13 lakhs go in a day? LOL

Oh shit...i totally forgot...it was 36.50 yesterdayROFL

HarveySpecter

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrganizedChaos

I don't think Blue-Ice is butthurt. She is just spreading awareness about the fraud that BOI is, which II never realized before.

So my gratitude to Blue Ice for opening my eyes. Thanks for this thread. Clap

And if anyone is being mocked here, it is BOI. Not the believers. I doubt anybody sane would believe it when the proof is out there for everyone to see.

Thanks a lot OC...I am mocking BOI and no one else...and I wouldn't even have made this thread...if Shahrukh who has been this industry for 25 years...never slipped from top 3 was not called a fudger based on this website...I just follow BH's numbers...
.HandsomeBanana IF-Stunnerz
.HandsomeBanana
.HandsomeBanana

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by .King-Of-Kings

Originally posted by blue-ice

Highest Single Day Collections Of All Time - PK Tops
Tuesday 23 December 2014 09.00 IST
Box Office India Trade Network
Share on tumblrShare on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailMore Sharing Services0

PK created history on Sunday by collecting the highest amount ever in one single day. The top five highest single days in his tory are as follows.

1. PK (Sunday) - 37.75 crore apprx

2. Happy New Year (Friday) - 36.37 crore

3. Dhoom 3  (Sunday) - 33.89 crore

4. Dhoom 3 (Friday) - 32.27 crore 

5. Singham Returns (Friday) - 31.68 crore 

There are three other times when key benchmark of 30 crore nett has been crossed and that is the first day of Ek Tha Tiger and Chennai Express and also the second day of Dhoom 3. Dhoom 3 remains the only film to have crossed 30 crore nett three times, no other film has crossed it even twice.

Very nice...Thanks BOI...by reducing HNY's first day figure from 40 crore...it now sits at #2 positionClapClap...How convenientClapClap..

This is just the beginning you knowLOL.

No its not the beginning...they always manipulate and change the numbers for a reason...and I am observing this for the last several years...its only now...that some others have started noticing too...

I meant for HNYLOL

blue-ice.

Fiery.Fawkes Goldie

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

PaapiGudia

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .King-Of-Kings

I meant for HNYLOL
LOL

What else will they do for HNY?? The only record it made was the highest first day and single day...BOI changed that...There was no other record...so it doesn't matter...how low they put it now...and anyways...for me HNY has the highest day record and its a 200 cr movie...BOI has lost all its credibility anyways...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index