India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Hallelujah!!! (Page 10)

HarveySpecter IF-Dazzler
HarveySpecter
HarveySpecter

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Someone was saying the collections reported by BOI.co.in are quite accurate, as they give regional breakup and go into the details. And they don't give verdicts. Can someone confirm or refute that?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:04am | IP Logged
HW have sites like Boxoffice.com and Boxofficemojo.com
glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

BOI= Bhishma Pitamah of India LOL

ROFL ROFL...Allblacks ..where r u...we got a new one for BOI...its better than Bunch of IdiotsLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HarveySpecter--SH7_Sunny--

PigBenis IF-Dazzler
PigBenis
PigBenis

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

So Rentrak turned out be a hogwash??Shocked ROFL ROFL...there goes Aamir's credibility LOLLOL

and yes I follow BH's figures only...and I believe in K3's figures given by BH...its all or nothing for me..Tongue

@bold In general, yesLOL It seemed like they just wanted to get their business in India without even figuring out the drawbacks and now that they are facing them, they are steering awayLOL At most they will report producer figures which we already get from BH. 

@blue bold really??Shocked I did too for a long time but there were just too much backlash about K3 that it's evident the numbers were definitely off. I do believe the other numbers though.

glace-bleue

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PigBenis

So Rentrak turned out be a hogwash??Shocked ROFL ROFL...there goes Aamir's credibility LOLLOL

and yes I follow BH's figures only...and I believe in K3's figures given by BH...its all or nothing for me..Tongue

@bold In general, yesLOL It seemed like they just wanted to get their business in India without even figuring out the drawbacks and now that they are facing them, they are steering awayLOL At most they will report producer figures which we already get from BH. 

@blue bold really??Shocked I did too for a long time but there were just too much backlash about K3 that it's evident the numbers were definitely off. I do believe the other numbers though.

OK then ...bye bye RentrackLOLLOL...we are back to BOI and BH...please choose ur poisonLOLLOL

PigBenis

HarveySpecter IF-Dazzler
HarveySpecter
HarveySpecter

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:09am | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL...Allblacks ..where r u...we got a new one for BOI...its better than Bunch of IdiotsLOLLOL

How about Bullshit of India? TongueLOL

glace-bleue

PigBenis IF-Dazzler
PigBenis
PigBenis

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrganizedChaos

Someone was saying the collections reported by BOI.co.in are quite accurate, as they give regional breakup and go into the details. And they don't give verdicts. Can someone confirm or refute that?

I don't know much about the site but yes they do report territorial figures and go into details. I was just never fond of that site as I felt it was too disorganized but it might as well be precise, if not accurate.

I believe after Taran, Komal Nahta was pretty accurate. But even he doesn't report that much anymore.

HarveySpecter

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrganizedChaos

How about Bullshit of India? TongueLOL

Works for meThumbs UpLOL

HarveySpecter

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index