Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ˜†

What else will they do for HNY?? The only record it made was the highest first day and single day...BOI changed that...There was no other record...so it doesn't matter...how low they put it now...and anyways...for me HNY has the highest day record and its a 200 cr movie...BOI has lost all its credibility anyways...
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Feiry.Fawkes

I have never seen TA's figures being mocked except for K3. Yes there are changes and variations with BOI, but still seems quite reliable, at least to me. TA comes on and off like a foundation πŸ˜† Not consistent. Who else reports producers' figures ?

P.S: Then again, why the heck not. I am all up for tit for tat mocking and fun. So continue away πŸ˜†

People have called Shahrukh a fudger because BH gave it 204 cr lifetime...it happened severaltimes here...this thread wouldn't even be here if not for thatπŸ˜†...I am seeing BOI fudge numbers for several years now...never bothered to make a threadπŸ˜†
  You just keep going sexy.  I can't keep up.  πŸ€—
Good night.

Originally posted by: blue-ice

People have called Shahrukh a fudger because BH gave it 204 cr lifetime...it happened severaltimes here...this thread wouldn't even be here if not for thatπŸ˜†...I am seeing BOI fudge numbers for several years now...never bothered to make a threadπŸ˜†

That's just to bash Saggy πŸ˜† Any thing to bash the Khans πŸ˜†

Otherwise on a serious front, it's only K3 figures which people have hard time wrapping their head around.
SharabiPirate thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Waise Bollywood Hungama Also reporting same now two major sites can't be wrong.
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Feiry.Fawkes

That's just to bash Saggy πŸ˜† Any thing to bash the Khans πŸ˜†

Otherwise on a serious front, it's only K3 figures which people have hard time wrapping their head around.

lol...fir theek haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜†

What else will they do for HNY?? The only record it made was the highest first day and single day...BOI changed that...There was no other record...so it doesn't matter...how low they put it now...and anyways...for me HNY has the highest day record and its a 200 cr movie...BOI has lost all its credibility anyways...

Taking away the 1st day record was just the  tip of the iceberg. Didn't you see how they completely omitted JTHJ out their top grossers list.πŸ˜† 

lol...fir theek haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yeh Lo, itna lamba
thread and all you needed to hear was this πŸ˜† Aivanyi main itna saara likh dala πŸ˜† Seems like people don't know you as well as I do eh πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Cant trust BOI...cant trust BH or producer's figures. Time to go back to my pre-2010 era when BO figures didnt matter.
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .King-Of-Kings

Taking away the 1st day record was just the  tip of the iceberg. Didn't you see how they completely omitted JTHJ out their top grossers list.πŸ˜† 

yes...they are done with JTHJπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I don't know...they might have reducd it below a 100 cr to adjust the rankingsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†